Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

StanMarshLover
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby StanMarshLover » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

I totally will. Because SP is awesome! :D
Wearin' my Stan Marsh hat every time I'm on here! *(|:)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 am

Will I buy them? Yes. Every time I watch SP? n-no, not really. Will I eat them while watching SP while also wearing <- that? most likely.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby Niels0827 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 am

They have a limited production run, so you'll probably only be able to eat them for a few months or so. Sorry to break it to you.
The Silver Banana
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby The Silver Banana » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 am

Let me know if they're kosher.
________________________________________________________
It's not pedophilia if they should be your age by now.
CartmansWhore
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm

wearing my one of my SP shirts now, just need some cheesy poofs!
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Whether or not I buy them depends on how much they cost compared to Cheez-Itz.
Can't we all just get along?
CartmansWhore
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Whether or not I buy them depends on how much they cost compared to Cheez-Itz.


$2.99 each
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 am

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Whether or not I buy them depends on how much they cost compared to Cheez-Itz.

ew. Cheese Nips taste better.

I wish they'd make Snacky Cakes... or Snacky S'mores!
Ex1lepr0
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 am

BRMBug wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Whether or not I buy them depends on how much they cost compared to Cheez-Itz.

ew. Cheese Nips taste better.


If you say so.

$2.99 each? Hmmm...I may give them a try.
Can't we all just get along?
Perfumecandy
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby Perfumecandy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 am

I would totally buy them.
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks to Big-Will's Scriptorium, I am posting more than the Cheesy Poofs song; I am posting Big-Will's take on the episode too! Thanks, Big-Will :D

Courtesy of Big-Will's scriptorium from Season's 2, Episode 11: "Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods":

Cheesy Poofs Commercial:

Packed full of ingredients, Cheesy Poofs can really give you that quick pick-me-up. So remember [a dancing Cheesy Poofs box appears]


♭♭I love Cheesy Poofs, you love Cheesy Poofs ♭♭

[the box opens and Cheesy Poof pour out]

♭♭If we didn't eat Cheesy Poofs, we'd be- ♭♭

[the Cheesy Poofs rain down on a pile of Cheesy Poof in which children swim]

Cheesy Poof Cartman: ♭♭Lame. ♭♭

Voice-over: And now back to Terrance and Phillip.
Kennyvideomaker
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby Kennyvideomaker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 pm

only when Im watching sp with my bff stan!!!! this is a funny thing you should ask "do you like the remark 'the name is Marsh, Stan Marsh'" :D I would think that is pretty f in funny!
StanMarshLover
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby StanMarshLover » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Kennyvideomaker wrote:only when Im watching sp with my bff stan!!!! this is a funny thing you should ask "do you like the remark 'the name is Marsh, Stan Marsh'" :D I would think that is pretty f in funny!



aww, thanks i like your remark.btw i will eat cheesy poofs with you :unhoodedkenny: while watchin sp
Wearin' my Stan Marsh hat every time I'm on here! *(|:)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:Thanks to Big-Will's Scriptorium, I am posting more than the Cheesy Poofs song; I am posting Big-Will's take on the episode too! Thanks, Big-Will :D

Courtesy of Big-Will's scriptorium from Season's 2, Episode 11: "Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods":

Cheesy Poofs Commercial:

Packed full of ingredients, Cheesy Poofs can really give you that quick pick-me-up. So remember [a dancing Cheesy Poofs box appears]


♭♭I love Cheesy Poofs, you love Cheesy Poofs ♭♭

[the box opens and Cheesy Poof pour out]

♭♭If we didn't eat Cheesy Poofs, we'd be- ♭♭

[the Cheesy Poofs rain down on a pile of Cheesy Poof in which children swim]

Cheesy Poof Cartman: ♭♭Lame. ♭♭

Voice-over: And now back to Terrance and Phillip.

Pfft. Bish, please.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/150759/lame

(hey, how awesome would it be if they were made by Planter's?)
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Will you buy Cheesy Poofs everytime you watch SP?

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 am


Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests