illuminati runs southpark studios ???

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cptbutterzLS

Re: illuminati runs southpark studios ???

Postby cptbutterzLS » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

you can take what you want from these videos but this last one is fkn riduculas and our kinds our being exposed to this :evil: :evil: :evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8JIrLdgB4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ ... A&index=11
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 am

Kudos to you, finding the evil in Disney (other than Hitler being a massive fanboy who drew 7 Dwarfs fanart) which is so much more important than the poverty, crime and war plaguing America.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:31 pm

cptbutterzLS wrote:you can take what you want from these videos but this last one is fkn riduculas and our kinds our being exposed to this :evil: :evil: :evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8JIrLdgB4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ ... A&index=11

They're also being exposed to talking animals, which some might find even more disturbing, and that's been going on for some 80 years now.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Big-Will wrote:
cptbutterzLS wrote:you can take what you want from these videos but this last one is fkn riduculas and our kinds our being exposed to this :evil: :evil: :evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8JIrLdgB4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ ... A&index=11

They're also being exposed to talking animals, which some might find even more disturbing, and that's been going on for some 80 years now.

But it doesn't stop there, Will. Now we're exposed to people with fake accents. Sure, it started with British actress Vivian Leigh playing a Civil War-era southern belle in "Gone with the Wind," but it's rampant today. Hugh Laurie with an American accent in House, John Noble playing the Russian president in 24 a few years ago, and worst of all, Simon Baker acting with an American accent in the Mentalist. Yes, there are other examples, but those are the most horrifying. My God, television will never be the same! WE'RE DOOMED! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

:lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

They're also being exposed to talking animals

So they succeeded in putting human brains in mice? Why didn't we listen to Christine O'donell when we had the chance!

Hugh Laurie with an American accent in House

Us brits are like the Cylons we can pretend to be you well before we strike against your filthy rebel butts ._.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 am

Unassumption wrote:
Hugh Laurie with an American accent in House

Us brits are like the Cylons we can pretend to be you well before we strike against your filthy rebel butts ._.

You've forgotten one thing, sir: There are more Americans than there are Britons.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 pm

You don't know how many 'Americans' are really fake Brits sent to infiltrate you. The illuminati are a cover! Like this comment admitting our evil plan is a cover to make you not realise the Crab People are the real threat, or is that claim about the Crab People supposed to stop you seeing British people are the real threat? Or was cholesterol the threat? I forget now! or do I?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Unassumption wrote:You don't know how many 'Americans' are really fake Brits sent to infiltrate you. The illuminati are a cover! Like this comment admitting our evil plan is a cover to make you not realise the Crab People are the real threat, or is that claim about the Crab People supposed to stop you seeing British people are the real threat? Or was cholesterol the threat? I forget now! or do I?

Oh, great. Now I've got the "Crab People March" song in my head. Thanks a lot, dude. :lol:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 am

Do the illuminati control the SP fanfic and fanart too?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
nerd-ish

Postby nerd-ish » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 am

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:01 am

I have fought with people like CPButters before on Youtube. The fight started last summer, right before I was going to see Rob Zombie in concert for the 4th time. I was on Youtube looking for music by Zombie, because I was all excited about seeing him in concert again, and I find this crappy video by someone who calls himself Popculture Pastor, who is accusing Zombie of also being a mason and part of the Illuminati. And not only that..According to Popculture Pastor, Rob Zombie has done more than anyone to make Satanism mainstream. I thought that was retarded. Then, I find his crappy site full of stupid sh*t about how all the logos for major movie companies are Mason symbols..I went off on Pop Culture pastor..And his followers. And he blocked me from posting on his site..But I still get notices on Youtube about how his little bitch followers think I am stupid, and I can't comment back..Popculture Pussy is more like it.

You know what CPButters? I have heard a lot about the Masons and the Illuminate, and I don't give a f*ck anymore. If all the celebrities I like who have been accused of being a part of that organization are really, I don't care. Guess what else? I am not really part of a coven, and I don't call myself Wiccan, but I am pagan. I don't see witchcraft in it's self as evil, but I sure as Hell do see the people who have persecuted witches as evil. I have seen enough conspiracy sites about the Masons and Illuminati, and all of them seem very Christian, and very much about spreading fear..Which brings me to something else. I was friends with someone who kind of does buy into the paranoia on those sites, because he is already paranoid about the whole world. So, yeah, good for the people who put up those sites, for just repeating the same accusations over and over ( without evidence I might ad) and for scaring the Hell out of people who are already paranoid about everything.
scRaTcH#667

Postby scRaTcH#667 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:50 pm

:lol:
The Illuminati do exist! They are in fact disguised Crab People. They want to suck your ectoplasm and make mayo from it.
WE DIDN'T LISTEN!
nutterbutter45

Postby nutterbutter45 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 pm

the freemasons arent bad people, their accually pretty awsome. and listen you over religous people out there the free masons have nothing to do with satan! they are just a group (maybe a cult) that all powerfull men are in the masons like the president george washington was a mason he wasnt evil or nothing he was just in a powerfull club. AND masons have nothing to do with the illuminati corperate dicks. excuse my spelling.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”