They might skip Stan and Randy for a bit

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

The Silver Banana

They might skip Stan and Randy for a bit

Postby The Silver Banana » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:10 am

If I know my South Park, then I know that Trey and Matt will go the annoyance route and make us wait an extra month to see what happens to the Marsh family, and just give us random filler using whoever remains. I'm not saying they won't fix a few things in this hemiseason, but I'm sure they can make fun of CNN's reliance on Twitter with just Kyle and Cartman. (The problem seems to be getting people to trust me on this one.)

Re: They might skip Stan and Randy for a bit

Postby Unassumption » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 am

More like an extra week, if that. think they learned their lesson from terence and phillip.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:04 am

They could skip Randy all they want, got no problem with him gone. I'm more interested in Stan's storyline than Randy's.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Can't wait till it airs, finally! :D I wonder with what tone they're gonna be using throughout the rest of the season.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 am

Leave Randy out for the remainder of the series. He's an irritating cookie-cutter dumb 40-something male, who is interchangeable with every other stock 40-something male on television.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:38 am

Zazaban wrote:Leave Randy out for the remainder of the series. He's an irritating cookie-cutter dumb 40-something male, who is interchangeable with every other stock 40-something male on television.

HAHA :lol:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:07 am

Zazaban wrote:Leave Randy out for the remainder of the series. He's an irritating cookie-cutter dumb 40-something male, who is interchangeable with every other stock 40-something male on television.

AMEN!
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

LOL, Unless they change Randy's personallity, all he's usefull as, is a sight gag for the rest of the family to act upon. I wish they'd do something interesting with Shelly Marsh. She'd be good for an episode or two.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”