A Leak of Season 15, Episode 8.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

saggyfliptard

A Leak of Season 15, Episode 8.

Postby saggyfliptard » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am

Well, I was wtching 60 Minutes, a show which interviews, and talks about some intresting stuff, and I was sitting on the couch dozing off. Suddenly, I hear, "Goin' Down to South Park Gunna Have Myself a Time!" I wake up, watch the other crap, and I tune in.

It talked about "Going too far," or "The Book of Mormon," and other things, and then it said, "Go to (Insert the Site Name Here), and look at the Overtime addition, telling how Matt and Trey only had 6 days to do all kinds of stuff.

Now I could be just over exaggerating, but I watched the "Overtime" clip, and found that Matt said, "It should be where Stan's parents stay divorced, and then at the end Stan thinks it sucks with his parents back together again." Some other people added onto it, and I wonder a few questions..

Will Stan meet with the boys again? What the hell is going on? Will this be another flashback episode, such as the one shown in Season 2? How is Kyle and Cartman going to "Get Alomg". and what about Kenny? Will he be cut from the show? Is it going to be like Season 6 while Stan's gone...Y'know, like wen Kenny died and Butters was a replacement, then Tweek, and all that? That's what I mean.

South Park is now my favorite show, and I will not let "an unfortunate end" happen. Yes, in the interview Matt Stone...or was it Trey? Said that they loved making a new episode, and wanted to do it more, but what will happen to the ideas? I believe that their ideas will nevr run out, from a probe shoved up Cartman's ass, to The Royal Wedding. And who wont forget an ice-cream-crapping taco? I couldn't... South Park is most likely to follow the same path as "The Simpsons", a show on FOX. The Simpsons has made it to their 23rd season so far, and I'm sure South Park will go like that.

-Let South Park Live Like Lemmiwinks,
Saggy Tard.
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: A Leak of Season 15, Episode 8.

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 am

Yes, 1514 will be the one where Stan's parents reconcile and his old life comes back.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

Big-Will wrote:Yes, 1514 will be the one where Stan's parents reconcile and his old life comes back.

It might be. Sounded like an off-the-cuff remark by a staff writer in the first meeting of the new season, and we all know how much can change. And there was no comment about his old life coming back because of it, it was all about how he would be annoyed by it if they did get back together.
I really liked the talk of an "anti-sitcom thing of how much these people don't belong together." Some people don't belong together (like my own parents didn't) and I think it will be interesting to see Stan kind of dealing with that.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 am

The overtime kind of told the next episode It's a Cartman episode with Pete Allman killing himself or not! Eric has to stop him from killing himself and principle Victoria and Mr. Adler have something to make it Cartman's worth while for doing it. Stan's parents are going to stay divorced until the last episode of season 15. The next episode is call "Crapped His Pants" This isn't final, only because nothing is ever final in South Park. They may have started early with ideas, and may have already scrapped these ideas. Trey said they were for sure going to keep Stan's parents divorced because Stan will know this was the better for the both of them. But another writer said it would piss Stan off if at the end of the season they got back together. Want to see it yourself go to http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162-20111061-10391709.html?tag=contentBody;currentVideoInfo . Again nothings final, this may be footage that was scrapped from "You're getting Old" and that title may have just been an old title. But still high hopes.

I believe M&T have started early so that they can dig themselves out of this hole and have an actually great episode.

So do you think the same?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

In "Clubhouses", Sharon and Randy get a divorce. Right afterward, Randy goes out and buys a Corvette.

Right after my parents divorced (which was, coincidentally, also when I was eight to nine), my dad bought a Corvette within the year. My dad also has black hair and a mustache (though his hair's getting a bit gray now).

So if Stan's life is anything like mine, they'll stay divorced.

Putting those meaningless observations aside, I think they'll stay divorced anyway.
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Wut about his poo problems??? Are they really going to go all this way, just to have Stan thinking everything looks like ...sh*t?
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:24 am

Looks like all that brainsorming we saw was for YGO. Although some things are a bit interesting.

What is with the clip of Principal Victoria talking about someone killing himself or... what was it??

Why were they working on animating Cartman's stuffed animals?

And the whole talk on Stan's parents staying divorced. What does that mean? I love what was said- they should stay divorced, it's an anti-sitcom thing, Stan realizes its best his parents stay divorced. So hopefully it goes that way. I am afraid they pull our leg and they get back together at the end of the run like they were joking about!! Sharon and Randy don't belong together.

Crapped his Pants might have been a title they were thinking about before settling on You're Getting Old.

Ahhh, so many speculations. As long as Stan is cured and his parents STAY divorced I will be soooo happy. :cartmansmirk:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:Looks like all that brainsorming we saw was for YGO.

It very clearly wasn't, because it opened with "let's just take like fifteen minutes to once again talk about how we might dig ourselves out of this hole for the first show."
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:Looks like all that brainsorming we saw was for YGO. Although some things are a bit interesting.

What is with the clip of Principal Victoria talking about someone killing himself or... what was it??

Why were they working on animating Cartman's stuffed animals?

And the whole talk on Stan's parents staying divorced. What does that mean? I love what was said- they should stay divorced, it's an anti-sitcom thing, Stan realizes its best his parents stay divorced. So hopefully it goes that way. I am afraid they pull our leg and they get back together at the end of the run like they were joking about!! Sharon and Randy don't belong together.

Crapped his Pants might have been a title they were thinking about before settling on You're Getting Old.

Ahhh, so many speculations. As long as Stan is cured and his parents STAY divorced I will be soooo happy. :cartmansmirk:

Exactly wut I thought! This just makes me wanna watch the episode NOW so bad!!!
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

Big-Will wrote:Image

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since when are we at episode 1456?
I mean, I know when they do seasons they go by 1401, 1402, 1403... 1414. But episode 56 is a little high. Maybe they have a different way of keeping track of episodes? Can someone please elaborate?

EDIT: Also, the scene that they are recycling is the deleted scene from season 14, here: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KRJ3809V located at 3:38-5:20 in the video. And FYI, Clyde frog is in the scene, just take a closer look, he's right next to Peter Panda in the picture. So I think this scene will be before Clyde Frog dies.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

I just realized something big, guys. Remember when Wal-Mart died? Or when Chef fatally died? Wut did Wal-Mart, or Chef do? Chef "CRAPPED HIS PANTS" I think I have it pretty well put by now. I'm not sure for Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, but I KNOW that Stan, or someone, (Ya, most likely Stan), will die. CRAP HIS PANTS. Here's a way to remember this. In the Wal-Mart episode, in Season 8 I think, Cartman set a bet for: "This guy told me once, that when you die, you crap your pants!" Cartman said, and when Wal-Mart died, he said, "That's 20 more dollars d*ckface!" So... Bye Stan! You have unoffically been cut off the show! :stanpuke:
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:45 pm

I considered that possibility. I also consider that every single aspect of the episode can change throughout the week.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 pm

saggyfliptard wrote:

I just realized something big, guys. Remember when Wal-Mart died? Or when Chef fatally died? Wut did Wal-Mart, or Chef do? Chef "CRAPPED HIS PANTS" I think I have it pretty well put by now. I'm not sure for Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, but I KNOW that Stan, or someone, (Ya, most likely Stan), will die. CRAP HIS PANTS. Here's a way to remember this. In the Wal-Mart episode, in Season 8 I think, Cartman set a bet for: "This guy told me once, that when you die, you crap your pants!" Cartman said, and when Wal-Mart died, he said, "That's 20 more dollars d*ckface!" So... Bye Stan! You have unoffically been cut off the show! :stanpuke:

Pay attention

Clyde Frog
Stan and Kyle :)
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:35 pm

kfgg wrote:
saggyfliptard wrote:

Pay attention

Clyde Frog

Yeah, that too. I heard in the interview something about Cartman's "Stuffed Animals" were going to be animated... Wut the f*ck???
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>

Return to “General South Park Discussion”