A Leak of Season 15, Episode 8.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RichardV1150

Re: A Leak of Season 15, Episode 8.

Postby RichardV1150 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 am

Great figuring out of the title, now it makes a lot more sense, I forgot about the whole Walmart/chef crapping his pants thing. I had thought Stan's death would be possible, but M&T would never do something like. So it must be Clyde frog, it's in the script, no one else could die, I hope not.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 am

The episode will probably have a different title when it finally comes out though.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Clyde Frog dying!? That's dumb. He's never had a part in the series escept for a few times. Now, come on. "Crapped His Pants" made sense, Principal Victoria saying something about suicide, now come on.
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

I don't think they'd kill off any of the main characters; Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Wendy,Jimmy. But another lesser person could die/commit suicide as a way of shocking Stan out of his depression.
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

maxbjr wrote:I don't think they'd kill off any of the main characters; Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Wendy,Jimmy. But another lesser person could die/commit suicide as a way of shocking Stan out of his depression.

:assface:

Sh*t, I think you could be right.
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
southparkgirl19

Postby southparkgirl19 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

maxbjr wrote:I don't think they'd kill off any of the main characters; Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Wendy,Jimmy. But another lesser person could die/commit suicide as a way of shocking Stan out of his depression.

well, It could be Kenny, cause he dies all the time, plus the little perk of him being able to come back.
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 am

Okay, okay, now don't go ape sh*t on me here. I just now saw that the new episode will be titled: Ass Burgers.

When I saw that, I thought:

1. What the f*ck!?
2. Ass Burgers...?
3. Stan...?
4. Oh, right. What the f*ck? (description of episode)
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

I cannot believe some people here actually think Stan might die. I mean c'mon.... they would never kill off anyone but Kenny or some random character who didn't provide anything to the show. Stan is the voice of reason. The sweet, people-smart, sensitive, animal-loving kid in the show. We need him as much as anti-Stan fans think we don't. They aren't going to kill any kid but Kenny. Crapped his Pants could mean anything. It could have been another episode title for YGO, a title for Ass Burgers.

But really, Stan dying? Not gonna happen. There would be zero point in a season 16 and 17. I would no longer watch because honestly, I care very little in the stories where Stan plays no role.

Stan LIVES. Lives to a rip old age and marries a chick named Kara and together they have three beautiful children. The end. 8)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Although "killing off a character" used to mean exactly that when an actor left a show, the character could just move away. Since Stan is now in a nice home with his mom and sister, and the old house is up for sale, all that's left is for Stan to say goodbye to his friends. I don't think Trey could spend a year (much less the next few years) without his avatar Stan being on the show, so no, Stan will stay in town.

cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I cannot believe some people here actually think Stan might die. I mean c'mon.... they would never kill off anyone but Kenny or some random character who didn't provide anything to the show. Stan is the voice of reason. The sweet, people-smart, sensitive, animal-loving kid in the show. We need him as much as anti-Stan fans think we don't. They aren't going to kill any kid but Kenny. Crapped his Pants could mean anything. It could have been another episode title for YGO, a title for Ass Burgers.

But really, Stan dying? Not gonna happen. There would be zero point in a season 16 and 17. I would no longer watch because honestly, I care very little in the stories where Stan plays no role.

Stan LIVES. Lives to a rip old age and marries a chick named Kara and together they have three beautiful children. The end. 8)

exactly! i've seen countless thoughts from asshats on this site and on FB that people think "oh no Stan is going to be killed off" wtf! where do these people come up with that idea?!
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh! So I'm an asshat for believeing something! Thank you SO much for the complment, Cynthia!
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 pm

They must not like Stan then. Which unfortunately is a lot of SP fans. :roll: Sure he's in a new house with his mom but that doesn't mean jack. He's still in SP. He was walking the same streets he always does and the cafeteria looked the same too. There's no proof saying he's not in SP or at least close to it. He can still easily be friends with the guys if he lives close to where he used to live. If anything from YGO it to be permanent for season 16 and 17 it's Stan's parents are divorced and he lives with his mom. I don't think he's not going to be friends with the guys because again, no point in new seasons. All will be all right with Stan again soon enough. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Nice point, Stanluv, but I wonder... If he sees everything as crap, then what will he see out of the boys? I think I see something with Mr. Hankey coming...
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
saggyfliptard

Postby saggyfliptard » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 am

:?: :?: :?:

I am so confused about the episode...

Since when does Stan drink!?
Im baaaaaack!

Hey, yknow whats funny?

Your face?

Exactly. <_>
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

I guess you missed the times the Matrix made him drink. And he apparently liked it, enough to start drinking voluntarily. It helps him cope with the parts of his life that are still sh*tty too.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”