How has South Park changed your life?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Southparkkicksass91

How has South Park changed your life?

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Personally I didn't even see a episode until three years ago when i got a serious football injury i was really depressed and i found South Park on local T.V. at 12:00 a.m. Ever since then I've been hooked and yes I have cable now. It changed my life by showing me that life is a big joke and sometimes you just have to laugh when you get f***d over again and again. :D

I'd also like to add I'm 19 and having my 3rd knee surgery on Oct. 12. So I'm looking forward to watching the second return episode of the season. It'll prob be even funnier when I'm all drugged out WHIPPE!! :wink:
Last edited by Southparkkicksass91 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InTra

Re: How has South Park changed your life?

Postby InTra » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am

I was in third grade when my protege cartoon screen friends along with how i had the same influence with my own friends. There you got an answer from someone who has grown up with SP since 1997.
Everyone knows Cherokee Tampons are the most absorbent.
superplex

Postby superplex » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 am

Southparkkicksass91 wrote:I'd also like to add I'm 19 and having my 3rd knee surgery on Oct. 12. So I'm looking forward to watching the second return episode of the season. It'll prob be even funnier when I'm all drugged out WHIPPE!! :wink:

life is a humbling experience

Matt & Trey made it better

ahahahaha but in all seriousness.. there are a lot of things that have changed, I cannot say that South Park had a lot to do with anything.. except for building excitement and creating laughs
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 pm

South Park, for me, was the right show at the right time. At the end of 1996 I lost my Dad to cancer. I was depressed, pissed off, and basically didn't give a sh*t about anything. Somewhat similar to what little Stan went thru the last two episodes.

Then in August 1997 Comedy Central debuted a little show called South Park......and the world would never be the same.
This show was different. This show was daring. More than anything, this show was HILARIOUS!!! :lol: I didn't care that the animation was so crude. The characters, their voices, and the stories were (and are) so funny!! I know my dad would have loved South Park because he shared Matt and Trey's irreverent sense of humor!

So, I thank you, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, for sharing your love of comedy!! South Park is by far my favorite TV show of all time! I hope it stays on the air for many more years!!
another_dumbass

Postby another_dumbass » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Mr. Garrison gave me the courage to acknowledge both my male and female sexual organs.
Stan4Ever!

Postby Stan4Ever! » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 am

Well in April of this past year, my first love dumped me to become a manwhore. (HA, right?) Anyway, after that I decided I might need to change myself. So I tried different things, like sports, which didn't work on account of my asthma. I've made new friends since then, but nothing really distracted me from the heartache until June when I had found South Park on Netflix. I always thought it was a pointless and vulgar show, but when I gave it a chance it gave me a good laugh. While some episodes don't really have a meaning, most of them do. It's really the only thing that distracted me from losing my boyfriend, as though seeing my friends are not much like me, never loved anyone before, and thus was totally unsupporting. Whenever I felt down, I'd watch the show. And pretty soon I just spent free time watching it, no matter what mood I'm in. It's still kinda hard though, considering my mom hates that I watch it, and none of my friends like it either, but no one really understands the fact that it got me through one of the toughest times of my life so far. Since none of them would be there for me, it would.
Stanley "Stan" Randall Marsh<3
Eps: My Future Self N' Me & The Fellowship of the Ring
"We rip on everyone; like Cartman for being fat, and Cartman for being stupid, and Cartman for having a sadistic whore for a mom."
Southparkkicksass91

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 pm

MoonBear70 wrote:South Park, for me, was the right show at the right time. At the end of 1996 I lost my Dad to cancer. I was depressed, pissed off, and basically didn't give a sh*t about anything. Somewhat similar to what little Stan went thru the last two episodes.

Then in August 1997 Comedy Central debuted a little show called South Park......and the world would never be the same.
This show was different. This show was daring. More than anything, this show was HILARIOUS!!! :lol: I didn't care that the animation was so crude. The characters, their voices, and the stories were (and are) so funny!! I know my dad would have loved South Park because he shared Matt and Trey's irreverent sense of humor!

So, I thank you, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, for sharing your love of comedy!! South Park is by far my favorite TV show of all time! I hope it stays on the air for many more years!!

Basically same thing for me right show at right time nothing made me laugh or happy until I saw south park after working out between 15-20 hours a week during the summer as a junior and to get injured first day it really just took everything out of me. I just couldn't believe after so much hard work, sweat, and blood that one 2 second decision would change my life forever. Also, my grandpa died in Feb. and my grandma died in October of same year so that's why south park was such a big deal for me. It was literally the only thing that helped me get through. On a happier note surgery went good apparently and really enjoyed episode even though I was half asleep lol "work, Mexican work" :lol:
ChocoEClaire

Postby ChocoEClaire » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 am

One day in January of this year, I got bored and decided to try it out. I got hooked immediately. Then in February at Borders I was in line buying Season 11, and that's where I met my BFF. :gaykenny:
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”