Let's talk about how brilliantly South Park has evolved.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

buttersbottomb789

Let's talk about how brilliantly South Park has evolved.

Postby buttersbottomb789 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 am

I have no religion, but I do believe there could be higher powers...those higher powers are Trey and Matt. I've been watching South Park since I was young, and have grown with the show. I swear it gets more amazing every season, but I still find myself going back and watching old seasons constantly. South Park has made me into the person I am today, spontaneous, vulgar, and straight up trashy sexy.
Peace and love fellow earthlings.
dip yaoi fangirl

Re: Let's talk about how brilliantly South Park has evolved.

Postby dip yaoi fangirl » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 am

my dad owns every boxset thats come out so far but for some reason i cant finish a single episode from the latest season. im kinda disappointed with myself. south park is one of the reasons im a pervy, loud, vulgar , slightly sadistic person and i love it.:gaykenny:
warning: yaoi fangirl. prone to spontaneous outbursts of fangasms.
Bucknastyy

Postby Bucknastyy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

no ordinary cartoon.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 pm

South Park has made me into the person I am today

South park studios has made me into who I am as much as the show :lol:
I'm not always happy with how the show changes over time but at least it changes and doesn't go stale
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Tails_Prower7

Postby Tails_Prower7 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

ive watched south park secretly when i was in sixth grade cause mom wouldnt let me watch it. and i actually dont curse that much and im not vulgar and stuff hehe but i dont watch south park for its vulgarity i watch it for its messages and its sense of humor :3 and i like the characters. its my fave cartoon and much betterr then family guy since family guy is just random jokes hehe
.____.
|____|
()o_o()
.o|__|o----> this is Kyle

fave characters kyle and cartman

Cartman: you seem a little irritable kyle, you got some sand in your vagina?

Kyle: no i don't have sand in my vagina
MegaCharizardX

Postby MegaCharizardX » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 am

For me, what really makes South Park is the topical humor. Unlike The Simpsons and Family Guy (Cartman's favorite), the show is always relevant when new episodes come out, and even when the references become dated you can still appreciate them when you re-watch old episodes.

Example: It took The Simpsons two years to spoof The Dark Knight Rises. South Park referenced it 2 years before it even came out, and did a more in-depth Bane parody a couple months after it did.

Also, Princess Kenny. Nowhere else will you find an American parody of anime that actually uses (semi-)authentic Japanese voices and J-pop themes.
amm806

Postby amm806 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 am

i seriously completely disagreed with yews. i wish i could send this to matt and treys, they need to hear how we disagree with thus. the last seasons have been totally boring and seriously... so super cereal. 3 episodes about game of throns, who do you think you is? writing this to me. see?!? so sorry, please make more episodes involving less specificities/ do speaking tours and come to our cities. thanks so much, signed, the super cereal (stoked for the new season), leprechauns. :mrgreen: :zombiekenny: :P :santa: :unhoodedkenny: :arrow: :!:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”