I want to meet Matt and/or Trey for my 18th birthday.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

succubillcosbus

I want to meet Matt and/or Trey for my 18th birthday.

Postby succubillcosbus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:58 am

How could I make that happen? If I could meet Matt Stone and Trey Parker, I'd be so happy. Any ideas?
zzyzx 1

Re: I want to meet Matt and/or Trey for my 18th birthday.

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 am

No, sorry. But Happy Birthday :D
succubillcosbus

Postby succubillcosbus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 am

Thanks! My birthday isn't until January, but the early wish is appreciated.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:11 am

succubillcosbus wrote:How could I make that happen? If I could meet Matt Stone and Trey Parker, I'd be so happy. Any ideas?

No one here can help you out, mang.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
succubillcosbus

Postby succubillcosbus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah, dude. Mingey and Oprah's hole shouldn't have died. Otherwise, I'm sure she'd be on this case.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm

awwe well when you DO finally meet them send 'em my way! :wink: Happy early Birthday!
Southparkkicksass91

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah get in line dude
succubillcosbus

Postby succubillcosbus » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 pm

"Get in line" my ass. You mean "join the club." I'm sure I could meet them if I tried extremely hard. Unfortunately, I'm not creepy enough and I lack the skill/knowhow to make that happen. So, for now, they'll remain on the list of people who I must meet.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:44 am

Get a terminal illness and ask the make a wish foundation? Oh wait you're too old :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

this is an interesting topic... we all have this image of M&T built up in our minds from watching them in interviews and watching the material they create... what if meeting them ruined it for you? in a dream world it's cool to kick it with them at a bar or chillin' with friends... it's a cool idea and thought but i prefer watching them on tv and just laughing along with them... if i saw them in person i would freeze anyway... :?
ChocoEClaire

Postby ChocoEClaire » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:35 pm

cynthia325 wrote:this is an interesting topic... we all have this image of M&T built up in our minds from watching them in interviews and watching the material they create... what if meeting them ruined it for you? in a dream world it's cool to kick it with them at a bar or chillin' with friends... it's a cool idea and thought but i prefer watching them on tv and just laughing along with them... if i saw them in person i would freeze anyway... :?

That happened to a friend of mine once. She was volunteering as a guide for a very famous anime voice actor she liked (For all you fellow dorks out there, he works for Funimation and his name sounds kinda like Dick Mangina. Hint, hint.) at her first anime convention. But he was such a douche to her, she was sobbing by the end of the weekend.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 pm

I was lucky enough to be in NYC for the BoM premiere. It was fun watching M&T getting things done before the premiere. It was mostly Trey running around and he seemed very professional and deep in thought while doing so. The one time a fan did stop him he gave her a kind hello and shook her hand real fast and then took off with her standing there like she couldn't remember what planet she was on. ;)

The rest of the fans had to stay on the other side of the street which was really rude. It was security that was throwing hissy fits about everything. I was told that usually doesn't happen for Broadway premieres (fans having to stand ACROSS the street) But it was all good. :) Just having Trey acknowledge your existence by waving at you is enough to be grateful for!!
I don't have a signature
succubillcosbus

Postby succubillcosbus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:22 am

They're not gods or anything. They're just two respectable guys I'd love(so much) to meet. I wouldn't go home satisfied with just being waved at. It'd be weird if that's all you ask for. A conversation would suffice. It doesn't really matter how they turn out--it would be interesting regardless. It's on my list of things to do, so I'd rather not wonder for the rest of my life (unless I'm going to die in like 3 hours. In that case, I wouldn't be like "HURRY! CONTACT MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER.")
succubillcosbus

Postby succubillcosbus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 am

...or would I?
Iluvscuba

Postby Iluvscuba » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 am

Meeting them for your 18th would be sick

Return to “General South Park Discussion”