What Would you Like to see in Next 5 Seasons?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

What Would you Like to see in Next 5 Seasons?

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:48 pm

With the recent awesome news of South Park going to at least season 20, what ideas do you think they should do? What would you like to see happen in the next 5 years on the show? Who do you want to see? What characters would you want to return? What classic SP moments would you want revisited? Let's discuss what we would love to see happen the next 5 seasons...

A Halloween episode
A Christmas episode (even though the changes are low considering the seasons end in Nov)
A Mother's Day celebration- doesn't have to be long, maybe just as the opening scene for an episode
More Coon and Friends/Mysterion
Jesus returning- again
Tweek!
And the obvious for me, a lot more Stan-centric shows, as well as Sharon

What are some things you would like to see?? :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: What Would you Like to see in Next 5 Seasons?

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:25 pm

This could also serve as a prediction thread, and we can see what predictions or opinions have come true.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

I'd like to see the creators spend less time on outside projects and more time on the show.

I don't really care about character development (although Stanluv thanks for the Tweek love. He's always been my favorite.) . I just want the show to be funny and imaginative more often.

Canada is fertile ground for the kind of stuff I'd like to see. Maybe a return to Imaginationland.

That, and more Tweek. I know I'm contradicting what I said before, but come on, Trey and Matt. Every episode you've done with this character having at least a presence has kicked ass. And I'm not just talking about Underpants Gnomes, Season 6, and Tweek vs. Craig. Hell on Earth 2006 and part one of Imaginationland were classics and Tweek was prominent in both.

Bring Tweek back or I'll kick you guys rat inna nyuts!
Last edited by Pip Tweek on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm

More Canadiana, definitely.
Uh... s-stuff? I'll have to get back with you on other things.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:15 am

-Anything with Tweek--even if he only gets like 1 line a season or gets written off completely (at least we'd get closure). Giving him (and some other boys like Jimmy or Ike) a part in a Coon and Friends episode would be pretty cool.

-A Mr. Garrison episode--by the time season 16 hits, it will have been 4 years since the last Garrison episode!

-A "Craig and those guys" episode, a la Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead.

-A "Randy in the 4th grade" episode.

-An episode where we see more of the Stotches (Butters's grandparents, Stephen's job, etc.). This could be a Thanksgiving or Christmas episode, I guess.

-More episodes where the 4th grade boys (or at least the 9 main ones) act as a large group like in "Free Willzyx," "Make Love, Not Warcraft," etc. Heck, just more of the 5 main boys together; they go on solo adventures more often these days.

-More of the Super Best Friends!

-The return of Saddam. (They said they had an idea for Saddam's return in the BLU commentary, though that might have been a scrapped idea for "Eat, Pray, Queef.")

-A permanent end to Stan/Wendy, and if they gotta have Wendy, have her interact more with Cartman.

-And, of course (for me), more Sergeant Yates. In particular, I'd like to see an official name for him...He was called Harrison Yates and then just Lou, so which is it? (Though I'm sure, script-wise, the answer is just "POLICE SERGEANT" or something.)
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

If i knew what'd make a good episode I'd make the show. That said, from what I like I'd guess using more of what's already been established (characters, traits, locations, etc) when you don't need to introduce something new would be good as would more continuity, and staying from direct parodies for their own sake. If they don't want to use something again kill it off why just let stuff fade away. How big is their school considering how many new kids they seem to find every other episode when they need one?

More episodes where the 4th grade boys (or at least the 9 main ones) act as a large group like in "Free Willzyx," "Make Love, Not Warcraft," etc. Heck, just more of the 5 main boys together; they go on solo adventures more often these days.

DEFINITELY!

Satan, Saddam, Jesus, God, etc, were my faves but I doubt I'll see them again :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:45 am

Where is it written that holiday shows have to be written in December? Look at reruns of any show that had a Christmas show. I've seen Frasier Christmas show reruns in March, for example. All depends what order the syndicator is showing the old episodes in.

So why can't South Park create a Christmas episode for the opener of Season 16 in March, 2012 for example?

Holiday episodes, more of General Disarray, perhaps the boys going to 5th grade but I think there's plenty to do with the class still in 4th grade.

Sadam? What about more Satan and Jesus episodes?
J. R. Bob Dobbs

Postby J. R. Bob Dobbs » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 am

The American Congress states that pizza is a vegetable. Herman Cain says eatting any pizza with vegetables makes someone a sissy. Why is the American Congress trying to turn all of America's school boys into sissies? Who could be behind this most heinous act?

Why of course, it could only be... Darth Chef and the "Super Adventure Club" whom have formed a super pac to pay off the politicians.

But, Herman Cain "Godfather of Pizza" will save us all. Herman Cain leant of this attempt to subdue all of America's boys on September 9, 2009 from a prophecy reviled only to the current "Godfather of Pizza".

Poor Herman Cain, try as he might he cannot convey the prophecy, all he is able to state is 9-9-9, the date he learnt of the prophecy. This is why he can only answer ALL questions posed to him with 9-9-9.

Southpark is the first stop of Darth Chef and the "Super Adventure Club". All of the boys are turning into sissies from eatting vegetable pizza, all except Kenny, who is too poor to afford pizza.

Thus Herman Cain and Kenny team up to foil the sissification of America's boys. In the end poor Kenny dies, Heramn Cain rushes over screaming "Nein!", bends down to hold Kenny's lifeless body "Nein!", the camera pans high above Herman Cain as he raises his fist to the Heavens "Nein!"
Live like there is no tomorrow...
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:39 am

5. The return of Bradley/Mintberry Crunch and Tweek
4. More involvement from the girls
3. Episode taking place in the kids' future
2. A bigger main group
1. An episode centered on Red
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:44 am

-- An episode (or more!) where Kyle completely pwns Cartman (a-la Wendy in Breast Cancer Show Ever and Butters in AWESOM-O). Sure Kyle's been close several times, but I'm still waiting for him to finally deliver that gratifying knock-out punch on that fatass.

-- More gender-neutral roles for Wendy. That way M&T can expand her role without having to use the other 4th grade girls (none of whom I care for anyways). Have her serve more as Stan&Kyle's helper and less as Stan's romantic interest, and let her participate in more character adventures.

-- More main-character roles for Craig. That way M&T can develop his realistic/sarcastic personality, which is what makes him unique among the 4th grade boys. Have him serve as an equal with the boys and less as a second-fiddle within the group.

-- More interaction between Butters and Stan&Kyle (or anyone-but-Cartman). That way he won't have to keep playing victim to Cartman's aggressor and he will have more room to act on his own within the group. Oh, and more of Butters' Professor Chaos personality would be nice too (he still has that costume!).

-- More Mr. Hankey in non-Christmas episodes (a-la Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls). I mean, M&T first conceived him as a non-holiday sailor character who regularly interacts with the boys, but they have yet to seriously try that in the actual series. They still got 5 more seasons, so might as well try now.

-- More Kenny/Karen episodes. I'm no Kenny fan but Kenny/Karen is admittedly the best (and most aww-inducing) sibling paring in SP. That way M&T can also utilize Kenny's Mysterion personality more (I like Mysterion much more than the "normal" Kenny).

-- Focus more on South Park the-small-mountain-town instead of the world-at-large when developing episode settings. And use the recurring townsfolk characters, which are more interesting personality-wise than the crapload of one-off characters M&T have created in recent seasons.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
addictedtoblur314

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:54 am

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:-Anything with Tweek--even if he only gets like 1 line a season or gets written off completely (at least we'd get closure). Giving him (and some other boys like Jimmy or Ike) a part in a Coon and Friends episode would be pretty cool.

Yes! YES!! More tweek!! MORE TWEEK MORE TWEEK MORE TWEEK

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:-More episodes where the 4th grade boys (or at least the 9 main ones) act as a large group like in "Free Willzyx," "Make Love, Not Warcraft," etc. Heck, just more of the 5 main boys together; they go on solo adventures more often these days.

-More of the Super Best Friends!

-The return of Saddam. (They said they had an idea for Saddam's return in the BLU commentary, though that might have been a scrapped idea for "Eat, Pray, Queef.")

-A permanent end to Stan/Wendy, and if they gotta have Wendy, have her interact more with Cartman.

YES PLEASE. RETURN OF SADDAM. HE'S SO FUNNY. I dont care what he does, i just want him to return to the show.

And stan and wendy should just go away. I have watched all the episodes multiple times and they are on and off so much I can never tell when they are dating or not. Cartman and wendy i can deal with. they make me laugh.

Also, can matt and trey please bring back ze mole?? He's great.

Personally, i hate randy marsh. Everyone doesnt know how much i despise him. (hence why i didnt like broadway bro down)

MORE IKE TOO! that kid is so cute.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 am

I'm still pushing for an episode where Stan has to help Sharon out with something or has to go to her for help or vice versa. More of the two interacting since they have similar personalities.

Stan and Shelley forced to do something in order to help everyone, or themselves. Like they get lost somewhere and have to rely on each other to get back home. An episode that shows Shelley cares for her little brother/she plays her role as big sister, even if it's small.

And of course the permanent break-up of Stendy. Ahh, I will be a happy beaver when that episode arrives. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:31 pm

As always, I will enjoy seeing the creative genius duo of Matt and Trey. They're not infallible *cough* HumancentiPad*cough*, but they do a damn good job of writing, and I can't wait to see what their minds will come up with next.

One thing I really want to see again is the boys forming a band again. I found "Christian Rock Hard" extremely intriguing, and I'd like to see that idea revived again.

Aside from that, I want more episodes where Kenny plays a major role, and maybe slightly less Cartman. He's a great character, but he's really overused, IMO.
Can't we all just get along?
TheJOJ96

Postby TheJOJ96 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Pip being brought back from the dead

Butters becoming a serial killer

Kenny keeps his hood off for an entire season

A Gerald Broflovski centered episode

Tweek

An episode about the group of Craig, Clyde, Token, and Jimmy

An MLP/Bronies episode (that supports the fad)

Or whatever Matt and Trey want
Emberlea

Postby Emberlea » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am

More Coon & Friends, more Ike, and it would be nice to see Kenny without his hood on.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”