What Would you Like to see in Next 5 Seasons?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

maxbjr

Re: What Would you Like to see in Next 5 Seasons?

Postby maxbjr » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm

well, I'd like to see more of everything lol, but to be more specific:

More group stories for Stan, Eric, Kenny, Kyle, Butters.

A group story for Jimmy, Clyde, Craig, Tokin.

The return of Tweek.

More Mysterion, Kenny/Karen episodes.

The girls at least being a part of the action instead of them just being there. Make Wendy an junior partner, (like Butters), then Stendy can be done away with or whatever.

Use and develop the characters they already have instead of bringing new ones. Unless they need someone not named Kenny killed off. There's enough kids in the main groups extended circle of friends to do 10 seasons wroth of shows, much less 5 seasons.
Editorial1307

Postby Editorial1307 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I'm just glad a forum like this is up. I feel much more creative, relaxed, etc. :wink:

a COD episode about all the turmoil involved would be awesome.

an episode about danger in the Marsh's house or something like that... kind of like the Ghost Hunter reference from the Dead Celebrities episodes, but more creative... i dunno.

it's hard to say what i'd want to see when i haven't seen the last three episodes. i have a playlist now and i need to just... watch it. but based on T and M...

in six days they basically come up with gold, even if they think it's pyrite. the fans are happy... i dunno, that's my two pennies.
MCK

Editorials, Facebook Posts, Satire, and Break-Up Notes
TheHomestarRunner

Postby TheHomestarRunner » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 pm

I can't say I'd like to see any specific plots, but I would like to see episodes based more around the four boys being together. It would also be cool if South Park began to feel more like a small mountain town again.
TurboMMaster

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 am

I would like to see episode where where Mysterion gets a role in the movie, and he have a lots o doublers, and Kenny itself survives, but each of his doubles die in some terrible accident.
dragongirl9888

Postby dragongirl9888 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:21 am

I agree with what a lot of people have been saying, they need to expand and use the characters they already have, not all these one-shots.

Kenny is one of the main 4 but you wouldn't even know that this season untill the last episode. I'm not saying he needs to do a bunch every episode, just be acknowledged at least.

I like how they used Craig and Clyde a bit more this season, and Token got a bit in Funnybot. But Tweek seems to have been forgotten. They have a lot they can do with them, and Wendy, Kevin, etc. Especially Karen now, they better not forget about her.

I was thinking it'd be awesome if they like did an episode that started where Kenny had lost some bet so he had to have his hood down the whole day XD. I don't see why some people are like "they should get rid of the hood" it wouldnt be Kenny anymore without the hood and muffled voice, they already mostly got rid of the deaths.

And of course, CaF/Mysterion episodes. Love em and TandM said they wanted to do more.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

Just knowing there will be 5 more seasons coming with the show on a roll is enough to make me pretty happy. But some things I would love to see:

- more Mr Hanky and family

- Lianne Cartman get married and Cartman's world get turned around with a Dad

- more Coon and Friends

- a few more trilogy-type episodes

- Mitch Connor and Mr Hat crossing paths again
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 am

*More of the Marshes family centered episodes, minus Sparky.
* The Coon vs. Mysterion three parter trilogy
* Stan and Cartman centered episode (When the last time we seen them working together other than episode 908)
* More focus on the main characters
*A Halloween episode
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)
Editorial1307

Postby Editorial1307 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:52 am

Unassumption wrote:If i knew what'd make a good episode I'd make the show. That said, from what I like I'd guess using more of what's already been established (characters, traits, locations, etc) when you don't need to introduce something new would be good as would more continuity, and staying from direct parodies for their own sake. If they don't want to use something again kill it off why just let stuff fade away. How big is their school considering how many new kids they seem to find every other episode when they need one?

More episodes where the 4th grade boys (or at least the 9 main ones) act as a large group like in "Free Willzyx," "Make Love, Not Warcraft," etc. Heck, just more of the 5 main boys together; they go on solo adventures more often these days.

DEFINITELY!

Satan, Saddam, Jesus, God, etc, were my faves but I doubt I'll see them again :(

Man you got my head spinning. Like a hamster in a wheel... no joke.
TurboMMaster

Postby TurboMMaster » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 am

I wish Kenny as Mysterion becomes a student of Jesus, and become trained to become mor professional evil-fighter. He can use his Shuriken again, gun he take from Hindsight and/or get some nice equipment from Moses. In the end he can fight for example with Ginger kids. It would be sweet if Mysterion enters they hideway killing them one by one.

Another of idea was about how some Wizard come to South Park and Stan, Kyle, Butters and Kenny pay him to scares a Cartam. Cartman really pissed Wizard so he turn Cartman into peace of sh**t. Firstly everyone is so pleased about Cartman gone, but leater there find out that some way miss him, they travel to Wizard home, and try to persuade him to change Cartman back. It succed, and when thet return Cartman is human once again. Next day Cartman once again start to pissed off Boys, so Kyle take magic wand and turn Cartman into sh**t again, then everyone laugh.
flyinggrizzlybear

Postby flyinggrizzlybear » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:28 am

As South Park continued through 15 seasons, the ideas, moods, and beliefs of MNT really changed over time and took the show in many different directions. I think everyone will agree that when we were watching South Park's first seasons when the show was new, none of us expected it to become as intelligent and satirical as it is today. Sure, we may have loved it, but I for one didn't see the same TV show that discussed anal probes and Mecha-Barbra Streisand, getting emmy's for it's brilliant satirical writing within a few years time.

That being said, all I'd like to see is the continued love and effort MNT have put into the show. As they change, I hope the show will too, so it can continue being the honest, clever show that it is. This show has chronicled the opinions, beliefs, and twisted humor of two very interesting dudes, I'm just along for the ride.

As far as episode arcs, I'd love another series like Go God Go, or Imaginationland. To me the episodes that carried a consistent story for more than one episode were the best. In fact, I was really hoping that was what was going to happen with the History Channel Thanksgiving episode of this season, although it still turned out great.

I'd love to see an episode encompassing MNT's views on the youth of America. A lot has changed in the 20 or so years they've been out of High School, I'd like to get their take on it.

Lastly, I love the free love movement of the 60s, but jesus christ did I love the Die, Hippie, Die episode. Another hippie episode would be awesome.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:56 am

I'd of course love a Stan and Cartman episode again. Those two are opposites yet the same in several ways and I love seeing Cartman with a boy he doesn't pick on as often. And Stan is hardly bothered by Eric if Kyle isn't around. Anyway, more Stan and Eric, that would make me sooo happy.

I want more scenes with Sharon and her kids. I don't know, I just want to see more maternal scenes in the show. Simple things like her taking the kids to/from school or a doctor's appointment or just- something normal. I like those normal moments. I won't say no to another Sharon- tucking-Stan-into-bed moment. They are always cute. ^_^
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
ems1776

Postby ems1776 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 pm

1) Stan and Wendy were good as a couple, shouldn't have broken up
2) The Mole (duh)
3) Gregory, what the hell happened to him
4) Tweek
5) Craig, develop him he is hillarious
6) Satan and Saddam
7) The entire 4th grade boys working together a la Free Wilxyx and Return of the Fellowship to the Two Towers
8) Mysterion, Coon, Coon and Friends, MintBerry Crunch
9) Boys vs Girls a la Proper Condom Use
10) Garrisons sex life
11) Big Gay Al
12) Involve girls besides Wendy
:cartmancop:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 am

Another boys vs girls show would be fun to see! :)

I wonder if another permanent character will be introduced to the show in the next 5 seasons. Will we see a new kid or adult speak in s. 16 and they will become part of the town the next few seasons? Or will they give life to a character we've seen before but never knew anything about? There are several kids we see in the background, it will be cool if they are given names and roles when the show starts up next year. I'd like to see that.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Another thing I'd like to see is Butters and Randy playing a bigger role in the intro, to reflect the fact that they're practically main characters (and have been for years). I was thinking:

-Add Butters to the opening bus stop bit.
-Have Randy sing along with Stan and Kyle, or maybe have Steamy Ray Vaughn fart while Kenny sings his part.
-Have Butters sing along with Cartman.
-Put Butters in the foreground with the other Boys in the crowd shot.
-Have Butterfly!Randy or Spider-Randy hit the sign, like how Ike/Mr. Hankey/God used to fly across the screen in the first 4 seasons.

I don't know; it just irks me that the opening gives the impression that they're no more significant than Snooki.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am

A boys vs. girls episode would be great :lol:
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”