Everyone has a crush... But what about Eric?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

KingTobias

Re: Everyone has a crush... But what about Eric?

Postby KingTobias » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:
KingTobias wrote:
Eric_Cartmann wrote:No. No he does not. But I agree. He DID ask Kyle to suck his balls. But I still think he's awesome/

He didn't ask, he demanded...on several occasions. He also shows evidence of sexual tension toward Kyle in nearly every episode. He obviously has feelings for Kyle and covers it up by bashing on him for various reasons, such as being a Jew, being a ginger, having a mom from New Jersey, that whole AIDs thing, and so on. I don't 'ship' them or anything, and I personally feel like Kyle may not feel the same, but you just cannot ignore these small facts. It is our job as the fandom to point out these frivolous instances and various possibilities that no one wants to acknowledge.

I still say he finds joy in humiliating people and Kyle is the easiest to humiliate. He wanted him to suck his balls because, c'mon, who would really want to do that? And it was an 'official contract' and Cartman being Cartman would not allow Kyle to get away from it. Just another taking things that aren't a big deal into a big deal. Kyle's just... so easy to pick on. C'mon, he is a ginger Jew with a bitch mom! :roll:
Nearly every epiosde he shows sexual tendencies? I must of missed those. :roll: To say he obviously has feelings for Kyle is kinda silly because if it were that obvious I would see. What I see is a strong hatred between them both. Because Cartman hates people, esp gingers and Jews, and Kyle is hotheaded and will battle it with Cartman at any given moment.

But really, the chance Cartman could ever respect women enough to have a girlfriend... sadly, unlikely.

Sexual tension =/= sexual tendencies. Completely different topics. And most 'hatred' is caused by sexual frustration between two people. And if you don't see how obvious it is... I have nothing nice to say in follow up. Happy freakin' holidays. :craig:
Gnomes are stealing my underpants!
Idraw4you

Postby Idraw4you » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 am

Cartman's life is spiraling out of control :lol:
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:21 pm

(Post is null and void.)
Last edited by KingTobias on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm

KingTobias wrote:Let me also state once and for all that Cartman DID NOT like Patty Nelson, and that he was simply using her to get the students' attention off of Pete Melman and said he liked her to get her to eat the muffin. Case closed.

*sigh* You're thinking of Jenny Simons again. They're different people. Patty Nelson is the girl he claimed to be crushing on in Le Petit Tourette while he was blurting things. As I mentioned before, she's never been seen again. And actually, she'd never been seen before.
Cartman has certainly talked about girls on occasion, but the majority of his tension is clearly with Kyle and Butters. I would predict that's how he would treat anyone he had a crush on; he doesn't really know how to express himself without being snarky or nasty and doing things for negative attention.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Kyoshuri

Postby Kyoshuri » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

Even though Cartman is an assh*le, I think he have feelings for Wendy as seen in Chef goes Nanners. I just think that Cartman use a mask to hide stuff and from keeping people knowing the real him.
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
KingTobias wrote:Let me also state once and for all that Cartman DID NOT like Patty Nelson, and that he was simply using her to get the students' attention off of Pete Melman and said he liked her to get her to eat the muffin. Case closed.

*sigh* You're thinking of Jenny Simons again. They're different people. Patty Nelson is the girl he claimed to be crushing on in Le Petit Tourette while he was blurting things. As I mentioned before, she's never been seen again. And actually, she'd never been seen before.
Cartman has certainly talked about girls on occasion, but the majority of his tension is clearly with Kyle and Butters. I would predict that's how he would treat anyone he had a crush on; he doesn't really know how to express himself without being snarky or nasty and doing things for negative attention.

...sh*t. I seem to have a problem paying attention to single-episode characters. My apologies. (Cue the nervous embarrassment that follows.) :tweek:
Realized

Postby Realized » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:01 am

Come on now, didn't Cartman stick Butter's dick in his mouth and take a picture of it?

He don't want no gf :lol:
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:07 am

Realized wrote:Come on now, didn't Cartman stick Butter's dick in his mouth and take a picture of it?

He don't want no gf :lol:

While it is true that he was not against putting Butters Stotch's penis in his mouth and makes several hundred remarks throughout the series about the sucking of male genetalia, he is pretty against all acts of a sexual nature that are not completely humiliating to an enemy or Kyle (or Butters on some occassions) and only put Butters' penis in his mouth because he thought it would humiliate Butters.

Let me also note here that while Cartman is very devious and often thought to be an 'evil genius', he truly is not very bright, as proven in Scott Tenorman Must Die, where he bought pubic hair from Scott to make himself seem more mature, and again in Cartman Joins NAMBLA when he starts talking to perverted older men online in an attempt to 'get more mature friends'.
ZparkZ

Postby ZparkZ » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 am

Cartman doesn't exactly "love" women. He will end up dying alone....as a hobo.
KyleBroflovskisGF

Postby KyleBroflovskisGF » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:51 am

I guess it would have to depend on what the creators intend for his sexual orientation to be.

There are a lot of moments in which Cartman is definitely presented as homosexual, or at the very least bisexual or bi-curious. He would stop at nothing to have Kyle suck his balls in the Imaginationland trilogy, and he also sucked Butters's penis in "Cartman Sucks." However, both of these instances could just as simply have been him wanting to demonstrate his power and/or humiliate the victim.

Cartman has been interested in females before. He was one of the boys who went ape-ish when Bebe started developing boobs. He also admitted in his Tourettes phase that he liked Patty Nelson, and he had some obvious sexual tension towards Wendy in "Chef Goes Nanners." And he was trying to impress Ms. Whatsherface (the teacher that Wendy sent to space...what was her name again?) in "Tom's Rhinoplasty."

I have to disagree with the fact that Stan has Wendy and Kyle has Bebe, though. Sorry! It's just that I don't see Stan and Wendy lasting much longer. They seem too dysfunctional! And they don't seem to act as natural around each other as they have in previous episodes. And since when does Kyle like Bebe? I know he liked Rebecca in "Hooked on Monkey Phonics" and liked Bebe for her boobs in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society," but Bebe only liked him in "Clubhouses" for his ass. Then she admitted to getting over him. I don't see either of them maintaining relationships, to be honest.

Interesting forum topic, though!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 pm

^ I agree with pretty much everything here! And I would say those homosexual moments were him wanting power and to humiliate those involved (Kyle). Because we all know Cartman loves exposing other's weaknesses and just, being horrible in all ways.

I do wonder if he would change enough as he grows to maintain a healthy relationship. Maybe he'll be one of those horrible men who take women for sexual advantage but he'll never actually fall in love with someone. It's a sad interesting thing to think about.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
KingTobias

Postby KingTobias » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 pm

I do not ship the boys often, but I think the only person Cartman will ever have consented sexual contact with will probably be Butters. Butters gets caught up in nearly all of Cartman's shenanigans and often ends up sexually violated because of them. He also shows signs of a possible sexual attraction to Cartman. (Then again, it is Butters.)
InfamousEggHead

Postby InfamousEggHead » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:11 am

Cartman is too much of an :assface: to love, period. But if he ever developped anything akin affection for somebody... it'd have to be a boy crush on Kyle. Seriously

And on that subject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apHqYRoH5KQ

I'd say Butters and Wendy are two other options but, Butter is more of a boytoy, and if a love-hate-rivalry situation is anything to go by, Kyle/Cartman has larger highlight than Wendy/Cartman.
PhantomOwnage

Postby PhantomOwnage » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 pm

It's obviously Wendy. I would really like it if Wendy and Cartman would start, well...you know what I mean. ;)

In any case, Cartman and Wendy could add quite the amount of trauma to the entire show, so that would certainly be quite interesting to speculate on...

Cartman x Wendy ftw.
CanadianAnthroGeek

Postby CanadianAnthroGeek » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am

Everyone seems to remember season 11, and all the secrets Eric leaked to us. But does anyone recall what a certain little fat boy said about his cousin?

Bikecurious.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”