Strangest Southpark Episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Gmike45

Strangest Southpark Episode?

Postby Gmike45 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 am

Hi everyone,

What do you think the strangest episode is?

I think its Tweek Vs. Craig in Season 3

Post it here so we all can see!
Mamont

Re: Strangest Southpark Episode?

Postby Mamont » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am

A Million Little Fibers. No boys, nor any of the usual charcters. Just Towelie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Stanley's Cup.
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 pm

This is difficult, as from my perspective, there has been many "strange" episodes. Being "strange" is part of what 'South Park' is. They've always gone against the grain with their take on humor and their writing and construction of plot, which is what in my opinion makes it so fresh and entertaining. However, from my perspective, it would've been better if 'Pandemic' and 'Pandemic 2' had never happened. First off, it was a 2-parter so it took up a lot of the season. Second, it wasn't funny at all in any sense in my opinion. Third, the material wasn't fresh either. Everything just played off live-action guinea pigs dressed up in different costumes. Just bizarre and unfunny (in my eyes).
The New PT

Postby The New PT » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm

I remember at the time it was current, Jewbilee was very strange to me. They've gone light years beyond strange since that time, but not knowing much about Jewish traditions, I couldn't tell the difference between some of what they were parodying and what they were making up to be silly.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 am

The New PT wrote:I remember at the time it was current, Jewbilee was very strange to me. They've gone light years beyond strange since that time, but not knowing much about Jewish traditions, I couldn't tell the difference between some of what they were parodying and what they were making up to be silly.

Praying to Moses was silly; as was his demanding of macaroni pictures :P

I thought the strangest episode was episode 207, " City On The Edge Of Forever" because it was only the 20th episode of the entire series (not counting Jesus vs. Santa and vs. Frosty) <--- "The Spirit of Christmas"; it was the strangest episode to me as after 19 episodes the 20th was a show made up of clips of the prior shows?
HidanXKyBeXOXO

Postby HidanXKyBeXOXO » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm

"The Poor Kid" The Newest episode season finale. 'Cause the room that makes kids "feel safe" Lol. [Clown Room]
I'm Courtney. - Kyle and Bebe Forever!! (: SUPER 9,000!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 am

Strangest? Probably Pip. Not only was it a little strange to see South Park doing Dickens, but the ending was strange in the context of that. (I actually found it pretty amusing, but undeniably strange.)
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Pip and Jewbilee are at the top of my list as well. I'd also throw in Towelie due the convoluted video game-esque story the boys are thrown in and don't care about.

You read it! You can't unread it!
headphoneguy

Postby headphoneguy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:26 pm

definitely butters bottom bitch. The episode was all about butters and how he bacame a pimp it is strange in the fact that this episode has butters as the alpha and main character.
Yassir Sanchez

Postby Yassir Sanchez » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Pip no doubt, bizarre. Looked like bad 60's animation too.

My FAVORITE strangest MOMENT was the opening scene in "Dances With Smurfs".

Poor, poor, poor, Gordon Stultsky. I do so miss him on morning announcements.
"I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"

-Barack Hussein Obama
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:39 pm

I think Pip and A Million Little Fibers are the two strangest SP episodes. It was just odd seeing a classic done in SP style. And as for Towelie, that episode was just bazzar, strange and creepy all at the same time.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 pm

f*cking Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina. Nothing in that episode made any sense, and it started with the surgery, with no build-up, or inner conflict over whether to do it or not. It just happened, and it was disgusting. And the rest of the episode made no sense either.
Can't we all just get along?
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 am

A Million Little Fibers took place outside of South Park and didn't even reference it or any of the main characters. That's pretty strange.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
ems1776

Postby ems1776 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 pm

A million little fibers was really weird, to much towelie. And for everyone that though the idea of Matt and Trey doing Pip was weird its really not... think about it. :tweek:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”