Should we form an anit-terrorist terrorist group?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Southparkkicksass91

Should we form an anit-terrorist terrorist group?

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am

Seeing as how quickly comedy central obeys terrorist's demands, should we demand they show south park uncensored and if they don't we will start bombing buildings? I think that would be fuc*ing hilarious. :cartmanevillaugh:
Mamont

Re: Should we form an anit-terrorist terrorist group?

Postby Mamont » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah, it would be. But, if they would yield to your demands, muslim terrorists would bomb them, and if they wouldn't, anti-terorrist terorrists would bomb them. It's a lose-lose situation.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Muslims hardly bomb anyone - they get great results from 1 bombing every 10 years. They just have to think you'd blow them to hell for it. That said a cartoon isn't worth blowing people up for, to publish it or otherwise. We already have something close called Homeland security ;)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm

When I hear the phrase "anti-terrorist terrorist group", the first thing in my head is a group that terrorizes the population with their anti-terrorism efforts. Kind of like Los Pepes in 1980's Columbia.

For those of us outside the military/intelligence apparatus, being anti-terrorist to me means refusing to be terrorized by terrorism. So no giving in to barbaric threats of knuckle-dragging savages, like CC did with Cartoon Wars and 200/201. No forfeiting of human & civil rights in the name of protection like the United States keeps doing. No letting others talk you into becoming a bully like the Neo-Cons do.

So when somebody made a fake deleted scene from Cartoon Wars part 2 and posted it to the web, that was a great example of domestic anti-terrorism to me. They were defying the radicals while at the same time, not being dicks about it.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 am

Given any thoughts to a name at all?
Gambler71

Postby Gambler71 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 am

I say comedy central should have some spine and stand up for what we are all fighting for. Why go overseas to bring democracy to other countries when we are being censored ourselves.
scRaTcH#667

Postby scRaTcH#667 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Yes, censouring the Cartoon Wars 2parter was probably the dumbest thing Comedy Central ever did. They simply shitted their pants over nothing. Not only would there probably be no succesfull attack on MnT if they just aired it as it was, but it is mainly highly unsouthparkish. You have Stone and Parker, the guys who don´t stop at anything when it comes to comedy, the two guys who don´t know any lines - that´s the most specific thing about SP! And yet you censour their work in such a drastic way because of few threats from some sandniggs? Nigga please! It was simply gay.... :D
I still hope and believe, that the original uncensoured version will be released (at least on the DVD, if nothing else).
Southparkkicksass91

Postby Southparkkicksass91 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 am

scRaTcH#667 wrote:Yes, censouring the Cartoon Wars 2parter was probably the dumbest thing Comedy Central ever did. They simply shitted their pants over nothing. Not only would there probably be no succesfull attack on MnT if they just aired it as it was, but it is mainly highly unsouthparkish. You have Stone and Parker, the guys who don´t stop at anything when it comes to comedy, the two guys who don´t know any lines - that´s the most specific thing about SP! And yet you censour their work in such a drastic way because of few threats from some sandniggs? Nigga please! It was simply gay.... :D
I still hope and believe, that the original uncensoured version will be released (at least on the DVD, if nothing else).

I doubt it. Its like MnT said "If we aren't willing to risk what we have, then we just believe in free speech but aren't willing to defend it." - Cartoon wars part 1
They just believe in free speech, its easier to stick your head in the sand I guess.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”