How long have you been watching south park?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RichardV1150

Re: How long have you been watching south park?

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 am

I always watched South Park when it came on, but because I was young and in school, didn't have internet and cable I was only able to watch it every now and then. When we got the movie I always used to watch it. Just 2 years ago was when I really started big time and I've been hooked ever since.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Scavanger

Postby Scavanger » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 am

I saw the three first episodes as well as the film back in 1999-2000 and thought they were awesome. After that the episodes just bored me, repititive and dull writing plus I lived in periods without TV. Then last autumn (2011) I re-discovered the show on the Internet where you could watch full episodes for free. I had known this site earlier but didn't realise its impact, I guess. I've been hooked since and seen all episodes I've missed :) and it sure is a better show now
Randy's balls

Postby Randy's balls » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 am

I remember hearing about South Park for the first time in the 7th grade back in 1998 from classmates who were talking about it. Then I checked it out. Well it could of been the 6th grade and 1997 instead, I'm not sure really. I started watching the new episodes on the day they first aired every week back in 2002 or 2003 but of course I had been watching the show for a few years already.

I never lost interest in South Park and never will. It will always be my favorite TV show. I just love the hell out of it!
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
pootycancerXD

Postby pootycancerXD » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 am

In 2004, I was in junior high and my friend's parents bought seasons 1-3. We stayed up all night and watched all of them. We loved it and we got a ton of people at school to start watching it. We immediately started watching new episodes starting with "good times with weapons" in season 8. That episode blew my damn mind :lol: and after a few more new episodes I started saving all the money I could get to buy seasons 1-7. Plus I also got into other things that matt and Trey made, like cannibal the musical, and died laughing in the theatres when Team America came out :lol:
Matt and trey are geniuses. No other comedy writers are on the same level.
Marc_Deon

Postby Marc_Deon » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:23 pm

I've been watching since day 1 and I can still recall trying to explain episodes to friends who had yet to tune in and stopping myself mid-sentence because they'd give me that "Are you on drugs?" look. That was fun :)
Kush Rogers

Postby Kush Rogers » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 am

since 98 and still lovin it. tokin watching south park as i type this and then gonna play tenormans revenge. need xbox to release the n64 game on their arcade.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm so late to the party compared to everyone else on this forum, but I started watching regularly in 2012. That's the year I watched the whole series from start to finish and natrually, became a real fan. I had already seen a few episodes in 2011 and I recall Towelie and The Simpsons already Did It in particular. The first live episode I saw was Sarcastaball.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:36 am

I've been watching South Park since the first season just about. I had some times where I didn't watch much but since 2007 I've been watching all of them around the time of airing. I now only watch new episodes but that may change. I just don't have that much time anymore.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am

Unlike most people though, it was my dad that let me watch it when I was 11, otherwise I probably wouldn't even know it existed.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”