How long have you been watching south park?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: How long have you been watching south park?

Postby mo303564 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

I began watching regulary in 2007. My first new live episode was "Lice Capades". At this time I was just flipping through stations and I liked that episode, kinda forgetting that South Park was still on :lol: I remembered it as a child and how my parents 'hated' the show from what they heard. Guess that is why once I got into college, I began watching it :P

There is a side story however....

The first episode I EVER saw was actually "Javaksarous". I was over a friends house at the time when it was first airing. I actually think it was the newest one before the new one that night (I had a 10PM curfew even during the summer, so I had to go home and to bed).

But yea I never had cable at my house (except for a short time in 2009) so yea it was quite an experience to really like a crued mature animated program :wink: Strangly enough, I began watching Adult swim at that time (2007) and I fell into a short fad with Japanese Animae programming....the things you learn at college.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
OriginalChocolateHound

Postby OriginalChocolateHound » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Since the PILOT BABY!!! YEAH!! :timmy:
Lili the Greatest

Postby Lili the Greatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 am

Unassumption wrote:sure there's already a thread like this somewhere but at the risk of repeating myself, at least as long as I've been posting here. About 5 years now. I remember when I was a total n00b. Season 10 was new when I started.

Dude there's repetitive topics all over this site I'm pretty sure this isn't the only one.
CheesyPoofs8931

Postby CheesyPoofs8931 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 am

Iv been watching South Park since 2006, the first episode I watched was Cartmanland. After that day I have seen every episode and the movie. I watch the new episodes as soon as they air. I am a true South Park fan. :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :santa: :timmy: :parishilton: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :timmy: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :-D :) :( :-o :shock: :lol: :oops: :cry: :idea:

stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Since 1997.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

I came in just before S.10. They had just started syndicating it over the air a few months before, and I really got into it.
Kennyluv34

Postby Kennyluv34 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 am

I think I saw my first episode about.....2 years ago? Haven't been watching long, but I'm a total fan girl. I think the first episode I saw was the Critter Christmas episode, which was hilarious, or the episode about Family Guy being cancelled or something....
I own 3 seasons, and am looking for the 1999 movie so I can see hoodless Kenny. I want to watch him take his hood off in the freaking movie. I've seen the first 10 minutes of it, but not the rest. I only started watching South Park for serious 2 weeks ago. It took me three episode to get totally obsessed with Kenny.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 am

I started watching SP when I was twelve years old and other Comedy Central shows, but I was hooked to SP more.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
KenMck000

Postby KenMck000 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

I've been watching South park since was 7, although I never got its jokes a whole lot around then, I just always thought it was hilarious.
I remember having "Big Gay Al's Big gay Boat ride' on VHS around then ; It also had "A fireside Chat with Matt and Trey'" before the intro's and I ALWAYS laughed evertime the dogs changed in different scenes;

"Scratch, say Hi old fella!" hahaha
Rollinstrummin

Postby Rollinstrummin » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I've been watching South Park since August of '97, when it first aired. I was starting high school, and I remember watching the first commercials for it where they introduced each boy. I have three best friends, and we each fit into one of the characters. Although out of all of us, I'm the only one that actually became a fan girl:) "You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you die!" and "Quit screwin' around! You screw around too much!" were the lines we would quote. :lol:
Tenorman's Revenge kicks A$$!
BlakeF

Postby BlakeF » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 am

I've watched South Park since 2005, my first episode was Majorine.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 am

Been watching the show since the first episode!

:D
armenia4ever

Postby armenia4ever » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

I hated southpark for some reason until about 3 years ago. Maybe I just thought it was dumb. I'm not really sure.

I then saw a few episodes from season 9, and all of a sudden, I couldn't stop watching it.

Southpark FTW!
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR - The Ghost Inside

This....is.... Bullcrap!

Libertarianism is the Radical Notion that you don't own other people. Consistent Liberty/Freedom is always consistent and should never be sacrificed for Equality.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Kennyluv34 wrote:I own 3 seasons, and am looking for the 1999 movie so I can see hoodless Kenny. I want to watch him take his hood off in the freaking movie. I've seen the first 10 minutes of it, but not the rest. I only started watching South Park for serious 2 weeks ago. It took me three episode to get totally obsessed with Kenny.

Check Wal-Mart, Target, and whatever used CD/Movie/book stores may be around you.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I started before I had cable. I heard about the show, had a friend record an episode (was Big Gay al's) loved the show and followed it since.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”