Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Well, speculation #1: Cartman finds love; an all live actor episode (no animation).

Speculation #2: The early years of South Park had Stan/Wendy. Now we'll have Cartman/Red 8)

Red and Cartman had some words back and forth in Butterballs; perhaps it will continue now ending with Cartman finding love.

I'll take #2 please! I really want nall to get here more than ever!
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 am

my speculation is void?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
OctopusSandwich

Postby OctopusSandwich » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 am

Hopefully Cartman finds love with somebody as immature, spoiled, outspoken, selfish, homophobic, manipulative, lazy, foul-mouthed, mean-spirited, sadistic, racist, anti-semitic, xenophobic, sociopathic, narcissistic, and ill-tempered. It'd be cute...

Also, I remember W.T.F. from Season 13 had a preview clip on like Friday, I just thought about that with the title for this episode being released early.
Last edited by OctopusSandwich on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 am

Can't wait for the press release, preview clip, and press images for Cartman Finds Love. This has me more interested than any episode I waited for before. Please give us the juicy details nall!
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 am

Man M&T and nall just loves to torture us for a few hours with that episode title huh...

Who/whatever Cartman's love interest may be, it had better be funny. I rather that it'd be a new stuffed animal or maybe a cardboard cutout of a male celebrity...haha

Doubt that it'll turns out to be Wendy Testaburger though. M&T has treated the Wendy character with much more respect and dignity ever since April Stewart joined the show in Season 8. But in the unlikely event that it turns out to be her, my TV screen is gonna get the remote... :evil:

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 am

JerWu17 wrote:Man M&T and nall just loves to torture us for a few hours with that episode title huh...

Who/whatever Cartman's love interest may be, it had better be funny. I rather that it'd be a new stuffed animal or maybe a cardboard cutout of a male celebrity...haha

Doubt that it'll turns out to be Wendy Testaburger though. M&T has treated the Wendy character with much more respect and dignity ever since April Stewart joined the show in Season 8. But in the unlikely event that it turns out to be her, my TV screen is gonna get the remote... :evil:

Don't worry, it'll probably be another girl from the 4th grade, hopefully Red.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 am

JerWu17 wrote:Man M&T and nall just loves to torture us for a few hours with that episode title huh...

<insert evil laughter here>
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 am

nall wrote:

(insert "To Be Continued...." title card here)
John_117

Postby John_117 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 am

nwt000 wrote:Cartman Finds Love

Please tell me this ain't happening...
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:06 am

John_117 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Cartman Finds Love

Please tell me this ain't happening...

this ain't happening...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 am

Cartman loves a black girl, guys :shock:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:51 am

nwt000 wrote:
nall wrote:

(insert "To Be Continued...." title card here)

Maybe Cartman's gonna marry Bacon like that dude in the stupid Jack in the Box ad.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 am

yamilynn wrote:Cartman loves a black girl, guys :shock:

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

No but seriously, son, I'm disappoint!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:ah err wait a second! I need to pick someone's brain so if someone could clarify for me... Cartman had a thing for Wendy for a bit in one episode? what happened with that? also... maybe she does ditch for Cartman.

During the debate in "Chef Goes Nanners" Wendy and Cartman were in the same team, and Cartman took the opportunity to rub it in Stan's face every chance he got. But Wendy treated him nicely and he fell for that. Once the debate was over, she dropped him like a bad habit and that was that. Cartman was hurt. And almost a year (in SP terms) later she beat his ass UP!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

So that raps up Season 16A, well I must say I enjoyed it. Although not all of you felt the same way. It was of course a divided fan's season, one with many outrageous episodes. Without recounting all the tid-bits of touchiness and ridiculousness, I must say I'm still hooked to the show. Only now we wait to see if Season 16B is anything like Season 15B, which of course was better, in my opinion, than Season 15A.
As many of you know Matt & Trey are going to use their time and energy in the up and coming South Park RPG entitled oddly enough, South Park: The Game for the break. I hope this work brings them closer to South Park then ever before. I even hear potentials for another movie, something like SP: BLU, but that's just a rumor.
SP: The game is supposedly going to be very tied to what makes South Park, South Park. It's a non-topical game as far as I've heard, but I could be wrong. Be that as it may or not be that, you can bet that the creativity will continue on through the wait till the next half of Season 16.

:| So as I try so hard not to go off topic here, could we speculate that Working on SP RPG(Role-Playing Game)+MSH(Mid-Season Hiatus) is = or > an amazing next half or OWMT (Overly-Worked Matt & Trey) + making a game = crappy second half? You tell me. :?:
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”