Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

steelspine

Re: Season 16's Pre-Pre Air Speculative Discussion Mega-Thre

Postby steelspine » Mon May 07, 2012 11:17 am

With films like the Avengers and the Dark Knight rises being released before the next half of the season I wonder if we'll see Mysterion or The Coon receive another episode?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Mon May 07, 2012 2:39 pm

^ I'd like to see another appearence by The Coon or Mysterion no matter what was playing at the movie. But M&T would have to come up with a good story for those two charactors to be in a show. It seems any appearence by The Coon or Mysterion would require at least a two part show. (But that idea was proven wrong with "The Poor Kid" episode.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 pm

16B will have something to do with Health Care; but as 1608 is three months away, Health Care will probably be old news and whatever is current in three months will be the topic. Probably something about whatever Apple will be releasing three months from now. idk.
darkheavyclouds

Postby darkheavyclouds » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:23 pm

I wonder if they going to evoke the Jerry Sanducky charges :lol: please let the happen, Matt and Trey. That old perverted man who messes around with underage males deserves to spend life in prison :twisted:
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 am

darkheavyclouds wrote:I wonder if they going to evoke the Jerry Sanducky charges :lol: please let the happen, Matt and Trey. That old perverted man who messes around with underage males deserves to spend life in prison :twisted:

Sandusky got his whipping back in The Poor KId. Anyways, I'm hoping we see at least one girl centered episode with little to no involment from Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters.
Noog09

Postby Noog09 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am

Yes, more girl episodes would be great. Remember the girl part of The List? That was great.

More Kids-centric episodes, revolving around the four boys + Butters.

I also think that episodes should be about the kids' adventures with a small tie in with current news... Not current news with a small tie in about the kids.
TurnItOff

Postby TurnItOff » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

I would love to see an episode centered around Mr. Garrison soon. He's probably my favorite character on the show and there hasn't been a show about him in a long time.

A Satan show would be great too. What about a two- or three part episode about him, The Coon and/or Mysterion?

On the topic of 16A, I actually quite enjoyed this run. There were several shows I really loved, though I didn't really like Jewpacabra. Butterballs and Cartman Finds Love were excellent shows. Overall, 16A was way better than 15A. They'll have to do well to top 15B though, that run was their best in many years.
Dethace713

Postby Dethace713 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 pm

I noticed one of the runs episodes will be on halloween a new episode for that perhaps. The finale will be on nov. 7 the day after the election, I hope they take a different approach there though.

As for the first episode of this run kenny oriented maybe or maybe cartman's new faith.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm

They'll make a bit where the Mayor is running for re-election, and rather than taking a chance debating with her challengers she debates an empty chair a la Clint Eastwood debating with Obama.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 am

Oh, that'd be awesome. :lol:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:They'll make a bit where the Mayor is running for re-election, and rather than taking a chance debating with her challengers she debates an empty chair a la Clint Eastwood debating with Obama.

Where'd you see that?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am

nwt000 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:They'll make a bit where the Mayor is running for re-election, and rather than taking a chance debating with her challengers she debates an empty chair a la Clint Eastwood debating with Obama.

Where'd you see that?

Oh, I didn't see that anywhere.
It's just my season 16's pre-pre air speculation :)

I don't recall in 16 seasons the Mayor ever running for re-election, so i thought it would be a good idea. MnT already did an election special the day after Obama got elected - this time it would be (my speculation) about Mayor McDaniels.

And that bit about Clint Eastwood and the empty chair - I just speculated that that would be a good idea to carry over to season 16B.

But no, I didn't hear this anyplace.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:02 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Where'd you see that?

Oh, I didn't see that anywhere.
It's just my season 16's pre-pre air speculation :)

I don't recall in 16 seasons the Mayor ever running for re-election, so i thought it would be a good idea. MnT already did an election special the day after Obama got elected - this time it would be (my speculation) about Mayor McDaniels.

And that bit about Clint Eastwood and the empty chair - I just speculated that that would be a good idea to carry over to season 16B.

But no, I didn't hear this anyplace.

Misinterpreted this one a little, LOL!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Hate to double post, but are we going to see any promos soon? I'm interested in what might be happening during this run.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

darkheavyclouds wrote:I wonder if they going to evoke the Jerry Sanducky charges :lol: please let the happen, Matt and Trey. That old perverted man who messes around with underage males deserves to spend life in prison :twisted:

Perhaps the return of the old scout leader from the Cripple Fight episode?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”