Wendy

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

maytess12
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Wendy

Postby maytess12 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 am

Isn't about time had Wendy Testaburger have her own episode again?
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Wendy

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 am

Her own? Maybe. Definately would like to see a little more if her.
Leon McCormick
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby Leon McCormick » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Yeah
Yep, yep, yep.
Mamont
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby Mamont » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

That would be nice. She doesn't get much air time.
forbidden_moose
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby forbidden_moose » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 pm

deffinately. It's a bit annoying how small the role of the girls has been in the past few years, and how all episodes with Wendy focus on Stan. One of her and indeed the show's greatest episodes was The Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, Stan only had one line and it really focused on her. I'm sure another Wendycentric episode is coming soon.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Wendy

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 am

Meh. We all watch the show for different reasons and for me I watch to see the boys and their families. I don't really care as much about the girls. The List is the only episode with a lot of girls that was really really good- at least for me. So I don't really think Wendy should get her own episode anytime soon (unless it's about her and Stan breaking up for good, lol).
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Leon McCormick
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby Leon McCormick » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 am

Wendy and Stan have made it all the way since the first season as a couple, Parker and Stone aren't likely to make them break up just like that.

Still, Wendy does deserve to have an episode or two focusing on her.
Yep, yep, yep.
maytess12
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby maytess12 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Leon McCormick wrote:Wendy and Stan have made it all the way since the first season as a couple, Parker and Stone aren't likely to make them break up just like that.

Still, Wendy does deserve to have an episode or two focusing on her.

Agreed, Stan and Wendy shouldn't break up (they really shouldn't). Some formulas are better left untampered with.
forbidden_moose
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby forbidden_moose » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm

The show has such a huge variety of well developed characters, I think that includes the 4th grade girls and that they're underused. There are other characters I'd lie to see pop up again too, I just think Wendy is one of the more interesting and well written and developed of the 4th graders.
KillaColella
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:25 am

Re: Wendy

Postby KillaColella » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 am

Leon McCormick wrote:Wendy and Stan have made it all the way since the first season as a couple, Parker and Stone aren't likely to make them break up just like that.

Still, Wendy does deserve to have an episode or two focusing on her.



Actually Wendy and Stan broke up a few times during the seasons, haven't they? I remember that she dated Token and if I remember correctly a couple other male students.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Wendy

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Stan and Wendy were together up until the end of season 7. So it is very likely they would break up again, again. Maybe one day they will see it doesn't work and there's little reason they are together since they never do anything as a couple anyway. It's very possible Trey and Matt would cut the cord with those two again. And have it stay that way.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
maytess12
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby maytess12 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:Stan and Wendy were together up until the end of season 7. So it is very likely they would break up again, again. Maybe one day they will see it doesn't work and there's little reason they are together since they never do anything as a couple anyway. It's very possible Trey and Matt would cut the cord with those two again. And have it stay that way.

They don't do anything on screen.

Who gives a sh*t if its unrealistic? The show by itself is unrealistic and at times its plots are unreasonable. But that's why we love it, right? Who cares about the Stan and Wendy? I personally think its adorable because it reminds me of my first crush at age 5, but I don't support. So they shouldn't tamper with it.

This thread is asking you if you want Wendy to have another installment. Not if you want to see her become Mrs. Stan Marsh. Read more carefully next time!

I got an idea: The Wendy Testaburger Trilogy. Maybe they can do an episode where she leads a feminist movement or whatever, because that does seem like her.
forbidden_moose
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby forbidden_moose » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:38 am

Leon McCormick wrote:Wendy and Stan have made it all the way since the first season as a couple, Parker and Stone aren't likely to make them break up just like that.

Still, Wendy does deserve to have an episode or two focusing on her.

As the OP said, they broke up in season 7's Raisins possibly due in part to Stan's actions in Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society in the previous season. I think M and T would be really streching for plot if they did another breakup emmotinal episode. It might be interesting to have Stan "kiss" with other girls and have Wendy sadly discover he's cheating on her. It could comtinueon with the assh*le Stan motifmfrom the last season and a half and provide for some interesting parody and character development.
maytess12
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: Wendy

Postby maytess12 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 am

Since when did this become a Stan x Wendy thread? Their relationship... how many people obsess over that?

I don't support it because I couldn't give two sh*ts about it. But I don't oppose it either because I think its adorable. But you guys are getting way off track.

Let's get to Wendy having her own episode. I still go for The Wendy Testaburger Trilogy.
Stanluv25
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: Wendy

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

maytess12 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:Stan and Wendy were together up until the end of season 7. So it is very likely they would break up again, again. Maybe one day they will see it doesn't work and there's little reason they are together since they never do anything as a couple anyway. It's very possible Trey and Matt would cut the cord with those two again. And have it stay that way.

They don't do anything on screen.

Who gives a sh*t if its unrealistic? The show by itself is unrealistic and at times its plots are unreasonable. But that's why we love it, right? Who cares about the Stan and Wendy? I personally think its adorable because it reminds me of my first crush at age 5, but I don't support. So they shouldn't tamper with it.

This thread is asking you if you want Wendy to have another installment. Not if you want to see her become Mrs. Stan Marsh. Read more carefully next time!

I got an idea: The Wendy Testaburger Trilogy. Maybe they can do an episode where she leads a feminist movement or whatever, because that does seem like her.



Well I kinda give a sh*t because I like things realistically even though in SP it's hard to come by. Guess since I never acted upon any childhood crushes or ever dated period, it's hard to relate to two 9/10 year old 'in love.'
And I know what this thread is about, I can read. :) I still don't think there should be a Wendy eppy because I don't care enough about the girls. The boys are a lot cuter and funnier to me.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests