Open letter to South Park staff + Matt/Trey

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mc_sandiego

Open letter to South Park staff + Matt/Trey

Postby mc_sandiego » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 am

I just saw the south park doc. on netflix. I finally saw the amount of work you all put into an episode. I just want you all to know that all the work you do is well worth it, you have been part of a show thats brought my so much happiness to my life i cant even describe it.
Its funny and smart and you cant ask much more from a comedy. I hope you all realize the nights you spend sleeping in the office, the stress you go through typing a script with no time left- its all worth it. give yourselves some credit because believe it or not you have done a lot of good for us all. thank you and i wish you all continued success.
Stoned Towel

Re: Open letter to South Park staff + Matt/Trey

Postby Stoned Towel » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am

QFT.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 am

I wholeheartedly agree.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 am

I agree too..Too many people on here leave Trey and Matt messages about what they want to see on South Park, or angry messages when they see something they do not like..But, not enough people acknowledge how hard they work, and say thank you..I do..Not just toTrey and Matt, but also on Horror sites I go to or certain actors or directors Facebook pages..They work hard to entertain their fans too.Everyone likes to be thanked for their hard work.
ChocoEClaire

Postby ChocoEClaire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:53 am

I agree as well. I can't imagine how stressful it must be just to make a single (entertaining) episode in less than a week.
I also know for a fact that 99.9% of the complainers couldn't do half as good of a job as Matt and Trey. And I'm sure that they know that the fandom can be dysfunctional as hell a lot (although not as bad as the One Direction fandom, I've never heard of any SP shipping suicides) and a broken fanbase is very hard to please, plus they have to please themselves. (It shows when you don't like what you make.) I congratulate Matt and Trey for their hard work. I should send them some nice fan mail. :D
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”