When will the Xbox 360 get South Park Studios??

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Soarz Prey

When will the Xbox 360 get South Park Studios??

Postby Soarz Prey » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:08 am

In a post awhile ago it said that South Park Studios would be available for streaming to home consoles some time in 2014, it is April now so when! I find that the two alternatives to watching South Park on consoles terrible.

First we have Hulu Plus. Although Hulu Plus has 1080p streaming of every episode it is a paid sub, and you have to sit through inconviently placed commercials.

Second we have, Xbox video. Xbox video is extremely overpriced, with about 40 dollars a season! I bought season 17, and it didn't even work.

So listen, I love this series, and I will just about do anything to see this South Park Studios for consoles launch. You guys said it was gonna happen, so when???
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: When will the Xbox 360 get South Park Studios??

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 am

Posted on: 11.21.2006

Watching South Park on your XBox

Microsoft recently announced that very soon you'll be able to download and rent a number of TV shows and movies on your XBox 360 -- including some episodes of South Park!

Pricing and details have not yet been announced.

Dude, that was from 7 years ago! And that was supposed to be for SOME episodes! As you can see, pricing and details were never announced. :lol:

Oh wait, from September 4, 2013
All-New Season 17 Episodes Available in HD Exclusively on XBOX Live, iTunes, Sony
Entertainment Network, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, and Samsung Media Hub
New Episodes Also Available on SouthParkStudios.com

I'm not seeing 2014 in that update.

Where did you get your info?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”