Stick of Truth--stuck on PC

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

misstia

Stick of Truth--stuck on PC

Postby misstia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:14 am

i'm playing on a PC....i'm stuck on the goth dancing, i was using the arrows from the get go, so when i googled for help, it was only to say to use the arrows instead of WASD....i'm not a gamer, but i've had no problems with the game up til this point....i can only get the things half right---even though they are perfectly aligned when i hit the right arrow key.....pathetically i have spent over an hour trying to get this right as i know i can't do more in the game until i successfully recruit the goth kids....i even watched a video on someone doing this on a PC (they got them all) so i don't know quite what the problem is at all....could it be my computer? I dunno how to get past this and/or defeat this.....i'm really frustrated..... :roll:
IamTheSouthPark

Re: Stick of Truth--stuck on PC

Postby IamTheSouthPark » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:57 am

well i had trouble at this part to i have a few suggestions lower the difficulty take a break and do something else like try side quests if this doesn't work iam sorry! :cartmancop:
I love south park its amazing! if you want to see how much then look here ----) Skype:IamSouthPark Steam:SouthParkIam Youtube:IamTheSouthPark
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Took me a few tries to get the hang of it. This and the sneaky squeaker were the toughest parts for me.

I just had my fingers ready on the 4 arrow keys, the rest is timing as you have to hit them just as the little coffees/cigs are in the arrow circles.

There should be more like this, but check this one out, he gets it at 3:36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5nPUS4gXs
misstia

Postby misstia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 pm

IamTheSouthPark wrote:well i had trouble at this part to i have a few suggestions lower the difficulty take a break and do something else like try side quests if this doesn't work iam sorry! :cartmancop:

after a few tries, i did think to check the difficulty level, it was at the lowest....yeah, i found a side quest i haven't done yet....i'm trying to waste time doing that before i go back to try try try again!! thanks!
misstia

Postby misstia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:24 pm

UhhIDontKnow wrote:Took me a few tries to get the hang of it. This and the sneaky squeaker were the toughest parts for me.

I just had my fingers ready on the 4 arrow keys, the rest is timing as you have to hit them just as the little coffees/cigs are in the arrow circles.

There should be more like this, but check this one out, he gets it at 3:36:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al5nPUS4gXs

it took me awhile to get the sneaky squeaker too, though not as long as this....IN the arrow circles--thanks!! i've tried when they were almost in, some IN, and it's really hit or miss, i think i hit it when they're in and i still get a 'miss', though sometimes a 'hit'....

thanks for the link, definitely will check this one out! i will conquer this, eventually! :cartmansmile:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”