Seasons 16+: story telling quality drops rapidly

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

AlleEpisodenAnsehen

Seasons 16+: story telling quality drops rapidly

Postby AlleEpisodenAnsehen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Is it just me believing that starting with season 16 Southpark seems to have lost its original story telling quality?

To me it looks like a new team has taken over to produce the new episodes. These new episodes show a completely different approach of story telling compared to former seasons.

And to me it looks like they've lost it. It's sad, but Southpark seems to have been told. It's over now.

Very sad.

My 2 cents ...
Damn, those f***ing rats everywhere!
VACOOLA

Re: Seasons 16+: story telling quality drops rapidly

Postby VACOOLA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:03 am

Yeah, people have been complaining a lot recently. Maybe not just recently. As a matter of fact, they've been complaining for as long as I remember. Little do they know that the show has been secretly sold to the Chinese years ago. So in order to make it more cost-effective it's now produced by a mixed team of lazy manatees and underpaid mushroom people of Nova Scotia. Hence the completely different approach of storytelling and all that sh*t. What an unspeakable tragedy!

Needless to say this information is highly classified. Keep your mouth shut or don't be surprised when business casual g-men show up at your doorstep intending to run you through a meat grinder.
ShaneHaughey

Re: Seasons 16+: story telling quality drops rapidly

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 pm

The show's original story telling quality changed around season nine. Everything past that has been up and down but always characteristically different. from the first eight.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”