South Park Cosplay

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MoonBear70

South Park Cosplay

Postby MoonBear70 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:58 am

Has anybody on this forum dress up as any SP character for conventions and/or Halloween? I have cosplayed as Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Dead Kenny, Kyle, and Nerdy Cartman for different Comic Cons over the years. This year I made a Butters and Mr. Mackey costume. I want to share my pics on this site, but how do I do that?? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! BTW my Kenny costume seemed to be the most popular! :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: South Park Cosplay

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Put them on an image host, and go from there.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Well, I just posted my pics on Tumblr. Now what?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:19 pm

get the BBCode from tumblr

or get the direct link to the image and put it here - click on the img button to post the img tags, then put your link between them, or post your link, select it, and click on the img button - then submit, and it should appear. Tumblr allows hot links.

agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

It would be interesting to see. However, I would not venture to take such step...
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Why not, Agent F-SS? BTW, Tumblr is no good. I like Pintrest better.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:58 pm

MoonBear70 wrote:Why not, Agent F-SS? BTW, Tumblr is no good. I like Pintrest better.

Why? Well, Halloween in my country is not yet very popular holiday, it's rarely celebrated. Besides, I'm not that a big fan of SP. Tumblr, Pintrest, what's the difference? Use what you like.

(FSS - Federal Security Service :D )*
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:04 am

I use imgur. Before that I used imageshack

Check out this imgur image about how long some people have to wait through commercials to see the opening credits.
The person who posted this had already seen 12 seconds of commercials before getting this screen grab.

MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:33 pm

This should show me as Butters with Captain America at Chicago Comic-Con. If not, then pull up Pinterest and search Chicago Comic Con cosplay. You will find it there.

[Mod edit: Pin replaced by direct link. If that hot link stops working, just click here]
Last edited by MoonBear70 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 am

Big-Will wrote:I use imgur. Before that I used imageshack

Hey, sheriff, how are you? How there California after earthquake? I ask to forgive for offtop, but I prefer introduce myself to the authorities personally :D . Maybe later I'll ask a question but for now I just looking around.
And what image host best in your opinion... I so have asked, just in case, maybe will be useful in the future.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:21 am

MoonBear70 wrote:Image This should show me as Butters with Captain America at Chicago Comic-Con.

ammm ... and? I nothing can't see ... Why?
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Go to Pinterest. Look up Chicago Comic Con Cosplay. You should find pics there. Too much work to post pics on SPS.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:33 pm

I was very interested in seeing your pictures but Pinterest makes you setup an account first to see the pics. I Googled your username and I think I found a site that has several of the pics of you in costume.

Here is the link to MoonBear70's South Park costumes. http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/MoonB ... 6.jpg.html

Also it looks very tough on you having to be on your knees all the time. Did you walk around normally most of the time? Also I was thinking that the costumes were full body and with face paint. They are still very good. I have been to a couple of Comic Cons but never saw a South Park costume. The one I liked the best was this very attractive girl in a Star Wars alien costume. She had an alien head attachment that looked very real and like the real thing and was all blue or green because of body paint. It made me want it with an alien. Plus she had nice cleavage going on.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 am

Pinterest makes you setup an account first to see the pics? It's not fit. Not interesting for me.

JamesPup thanks for the link, I myself too lazy to look for.

Good costumes MoonBear70, unless of course it was you, never saw anything similar and I'm not thought that it's possible to make it so. And what about their size?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 am

I was expecting a real costume, not a cardboard cutout. That is, a green shirt, black gloves or mittens, and a blond wig styled to look like Butters' hair. But alright.

The tremors have been in Northern California, near San Francisco. I'm in Los Angeles, in Southern California, which didn't feel them.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”