Oogabooga

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bigstupidflyingfish

Oogabooga

Postby bigstupidflyingfish » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:36 am

Almost forgot about this place! And it has changed...
So, anyway, I've (mostly) stopped watching this show, and now I'm stuck in a phase over...the simpsons.
And a phase over geometry dash. (Seriously, that game is awesome!)
And an entrance into adolescence. (actually two weeks ago.)
And a best friend. (Who was the bane of my existence last year. Kinda ironic.)
And a horrible pain in the butt known as 7th grade.

So, how has the show been since the last time I cared about it?
Favorite Character(s): Kyle and Kenny
Favorite Episode: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Favorite Season(s): 1, 2, 3, and 8
First Episode Seen: Summer Sucks (officially)
Female345

Re: Oogabooga

Postby Female345 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:46 am

The show has had some good eps and some bad. You should start watching it again.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:06 pm

I think that the show is doing great. This season is almost over but I would catch up and watch all the new episodes.

If I could give you some advise it would be to stay away from drugs, do good in school, and start dating girls. These three things sound like they would make middle school pretty cool.

The Simpsons is a good show to watch. I think Homer is the best. Fat Tony is great also. Just don’t start being a little Bart Simpson and causing trouble for everyone.
What seems to be the officer problem?
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:36 pm

JamesPup wrote:I think that the show is doing great. This season is almost over but I would catch up and watch all the new episodes.

If I could give you some advise it would be to stay away from drugs, do good in school, and start dating girls. These three things sound like they would make middle school pretty cool.

The Simpsons is a good show to watch. I think Homer is the best. Fat Tony is great also. Just don’t start being a little Bart Simpson and causing trouble for everyone.
Right. For acting like a little Bart Simpson, there is a time and place for everything, and that place is called: college! But what JamesPup said about what to do in middle school, I agree with him :)
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 am

The show's doing great. This has been a really good season. Maybe even better than season 15.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:51 pm

I hope you've been going back into the massive catalog of Simpsons episodes that were made in the 90's. I might be a little biased, but I think some of those represent the greatest television ever produced.

Kudos to FXX for starting to show all those Simpsons episodes. If I am ever somewhere that actually gets this obscure channel, I'm all over it.

You read it! You can't unread it!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:15 am

triplemultiplex wrote:If I am ever somewhere that actually gets this obscure channel, I'm all over it.
Try to stay in Comfort Inn & Suites on your travels. The ones ive been in have satellite & full channel selection including BBC America.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 pm

I usually have no problem finding places with DirectTV but FXX is usually not in their lineup yet.

You read it! You can't unread it!
rance10

Postby rance10 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:47 am

Although there's more to catch in this episode but you will learn useful in Simpson. I was once simpson fan.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:44 pm

I guess it really depends on whose word you prefer to take; everyone has a different opinion about the newer episodes.

But as a watcher from Day One, I like to think there are still some great laughs in there. But it all depends on what you are looking for. A few reference gags and the return to some of the absurdly funny like in early years, those still catch MY attention.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”