how about 'em Japanese?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

iosolomon

how about 'em Japanese?

Postby iosolomon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Is South Park prescient of a future Japanese surprise attack? How about an episode where all the cheap ass cars that had any parts made in Asia mass accelerate like with the Toyota incident in 2008?

I think Trey and Matt are onto something when they show the Shinto. The Japanese have not surrendered. They will rise again!

Long live Emperor Hirohito! (man, and how about some FDR: American Badass references in South Park.)
JamesPup

Re: how about 'em Japanese?

Postby JamesPup » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 pm

They had the City Sushi guy and that may be the last of Japan that we see on South Park. I drive a Nissan and I love it. Still I would like Japan to get another shot at an episode. They have done the chimpokemon one and Whale whores also. FDR would be great to see somehow. Like how he can't walk and sh*ts his pants a lot. Plus people having to carry him around and stuff. He could be a fun character to have on the show. Not sure how to do it though. If one dead president is back then how come they all aren't back? They kind of already did an attacking Japan show. I'd like to see something different though if Japan does change their constitution around and are allowed to fight for once, then I could see a Japan fighting idea work. What about another Asian country other then one they have done? What about Vietnam and Vietnamese people? Matt and Trey haven't even mentioned these yet. Philippines also comes to mind. Manny Pacquiao would be just killer.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”