Dont care is they are renewed to Season 30, until they start

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

chef423

Dont care is they are renewed to Season 30, until they start

Postby chef423 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 am

putting up quality work, WHO CARES. I am 45, and have been watching SP since S1E1. Im pretty sure Season 18 was the worst, by far. I mean, was the entire season a joke in itself?

MNT, if you are going to continue to come up with ideas from Social Media, just quit, save yourselves the embarrassment. I am SICK of seeing sh*t that is on TMZ making its way on to your scripts and into the cartoon. Do you 2 have an original idea left in your bodies???

All you teens & 20 somethings that think South Park was funny last year, you are in fact the problem. But, that goes with gaming as well, you buy up all the sh*t titles, by the millions, so we never get to see Development houses take the time to put out quality material. I feel so sorry for you kids. Really. Have no clue and don't even realize you don't.

MNT, Go back to your roots. Please!!!!!!!!!!

I see the thread: STOP ASKING TO SEND SCRIPTS TO MNT!
(umm, trust me, they could use all the help they could get!!!)

Chef
JamesPup

Re: Dont care is they are renewed to Season 30, until they start

Postby JamesPup » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Lots of people are always saying that they like the older episodes. I like the social media jokes and currant events stuff. I can see what you wouldn’t like with Go Fund Yourself, #REHASH, and HappyHologram. I really liked Gluten Free Ebola, The Cissy, and Cock Magic. I don’t see what you want? The show has to change like everything else. Maybe they did run out of the better material but I want them to continue making episodes.
What seems to be the officer problem?
PralineMentheCerise

Postby PralineMentheCerise » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Stop being such a grandpa.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:13 am

I've said for years that as long as Matt and Trey feel they can still produce a quality product for us; Go on, bring it on. There may have been fewer episodes in recent years that made me "huhn" laugh, rather than 'wheeze-cry' laugh, but maybe all of our senses of humor are changing. I don't know. They have done little since I got on board with the show (other than Britney's New Look) that made me turn the TV off. I'll still stick by the show, because it's better than a lot of the other crap around right now.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:55 pm

I think the series has been on the decline since series 9 (which is when i started watching it) though they've made some good episodes each season since then.
I can just ignore the bad episodes, they don't retroactively make the early good episodes bad, so I'm not opposed to them carrying on with the show until it's as bad as The Simpsons. However, if they don't really want to make the show and could do better work elsewhere, I'd prefer they work on other projects rather than focus on this show. I'm not sure if M and T are bored with the show and would rather work on something else, that's something only they know, but I preferred their mormonism musical to the last few series and would prefer them to work on what they're passionate about if they are bored of the show.

(Am I the only guy who liked Britney's new look?)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”