Really guys? South Park is going PC now?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Tsirotnak

Really guys? South Park is going PC now?

Postby Tsirotnak » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 pm

I am a big fan of South Park, but I have to say. I didn't laugh one single time the entire episode "Stunning and Brave". I found the PC characters both depressing and annoying. It was like looking into the soul of society only to be reminded of the fake, backwards, cowardly generation we live in today! As if I don't have to put up with those kinds of homosexuals in my day to day life already, now I go to watch one of my favorite shows, and what do I get? More PC homosexuals! So disappointing...you had the perfect chance to show this whole homosexual PC generation the Goddamned middle finger, and what do you do? You bow to them like the rest. Maybe this wasn't you intention, but that is how it looks.

And since it appears you never had the balls to say it in this episode, I figure I will. BRUCE Jenner is nothing more than a reali life Mr. Garrison, from the episode "The Death Camp of Tolerance" to "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina", Bruce Jenner IS a real life Mr. Garrison. BRUCE Jenner (which is HIS real name!) can call HIMSELF whatever HE wants, the fact is HE is a sick, confussed, borderline retarded MAN with a mutilated penis (or at least wants a mutilated penis), who society, which has become so backwards in it's ironic quest to become "Progressive", actually have the audacity to call this mentally twisted man a hero. When in reality, he is a sick, twisted, ugly MAN who society should not be celebrating and people shouldn't be living in fear to speak the truth about HIM or any other damned subject in this f*cked-up world...The tyranny of Political Correctness must end!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Really guys? South Park is going PC now?

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:48 pm

I think that was their point all along, sorry you're preaching to the choir.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Dudeitsroy

Postby Dudeitsroy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:26 am

Tsirotnak wrote:I am a big fan of South Park, but I have to say. I didn't laugh one single time the entire episode "Stunning and Brave". I found the PC characters both depressing and annoying. It was like looking into the soul of society only to be reminded of the fake, backwards, cowardly generation we live in today! As if I don't have to put up with those kinds of homosexuals in my day to day life already, now I go to watch one of my favorite shows, and what do I get? More PC homosexuals! So disappointing...you had the perfect chance to show this whole homosexual PC generation the Goddamned middle finger, and what do you do? You bow to them like the rest. Maybe this wasn't you intention, but that is how it looks.

And since it appears you never had the balls to say it in this episode, I figure I will. BRUCE Jenner is nothing more than a reali life Mr. Garrison, from the episode "The Death Camp of Tolerance" to "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina", Bruce Jenner IS a real life Mr. Garrison. BRUCE Jenner (which is HIS real name!) can call HIMSELF whatever HE wants, the fact is HE is a sick, confussed, borderline retarded MAN with a mutilated penis (or at least wants a mutilated penis), who society, which has become so backwards in it's ironic quest to become "Progressive", actually have the audacity to call this mentally twisted man a hero. When in reality, he is a sick, twisted, ugly MAN who society should not be celebrating and people shouldn't be living in fear to speak the truth about HIM or any other damned subject in this f*cked-up world...The tyranny of Political Correctness must end!
Don't hold back -- tell us how you really feel. For the record: Progressives anger me
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:36 am

In 2015, even before political correctness has really been a bit extreme. You can call me a left winger, Liberal, whatever but I still think it's gone a bit far. For example you go use Siri and ask about Bruce Jenner and it corrects you with Catelyn Jenner.

Like this episode pointed out, Bruce, Catelyn, whatever same person, different gender and name. I don't like the person, nor do I think he/she is brave. There's a lot more transgender people who are a lot braver and have a lot more to deal with than Jenner.

Really that's what this episode pointed out, while throwing Tom Brady in there, among other current things.

That said I hope this PC, and especially this frat Bro stuff ends quickly so we can get back to what we watch South Park for.
Stan and Kyle :)
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:56 am

they could do a 180 and talk about how much they hate pc principal. 3 years of that character and people might stop watching after the first season.
farooq_asad13

Postby farooq_asad13 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 am

farooq_asad13 wrote:they could do a 180 and talk about how much they hate pc principal. 3 years of that character and people might stop watching after the first season.
my instinct tells me they might really, really hate someone and they'd go out of the way to make fun of someone or group so methodically, over weeks and not a simple joke
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Just for that one episode, probably.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”