Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

lycium2305
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby lycium2305 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:48 pm

I have been a hardcore, die hard South Park fan for over 15 years, and one of my favorite things about the show is how Matt and Trey rip on every thing and every one more or less equally. I endured the first episode of this season, and when it was over I breathed a sigh of relief because it sucked so badly. However, I know that they can't all be winners, so I let it go and was even more excited about the second episode than I was about he first one...that is, until I watched the first 5 minutes of it.

Firstly, I f*cking HATE PC Principal. (Why in the hell did they have to drop Principal Victoria to introduce that festering lump of dog s**t anyway?!) If PC Principal had had his balls handed to him at he end of the first episode of the season, I could have tolerated having to watch that assh*le for one episode. But now he's in the second one too??? If PC Principal becomes a permanent fixture of the show I may seriously consider no longer watching it. I deal with that same kind of nazi liberal jackasses all the goddamn time, and I absolutely loathe the way they insist on imposing their bleeding heart values on the rest of humanity. If I could somehow be transported into he show this is what I would say to PC Principal...

"Caitlyn Jenner is a f*cking freak!!! IT, and yes I mean IT, isn't some kind of inspiration to people - it's a repellant loser who seems to believe that mutilating its penis and taking lots of female hormones makes it a female. It's not a female, it's a mutilated man freak, and if its' so unhappy with its body then it should do the entire world a favor and just kill itself, because when it finally dies the entire human condition will ever so slightly, but noticeably improve. I am sick to death of hearing about this f*cking freak who for some reason thinks that everyone else HAS to accept it and tolerate it. Guess what, PC Principal, I don't give a f*ck about that mutilated freak! It's not even a f*cking person! And how f*cking dare you impose your f*cking values on me you political correctness Nazi f*ck?!!!!?! I am NOT going to tiptoe around watching every f*cking word I say because it might hurt someones feelings! Anyone past the age of 4 who starts bitching about how they were offended by ANYTHING needs to be f*cking shot in the head, boiled and ground up, mixed with cow sh*t, and used as fertilizer!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now, secondly, the rest of the content of the first two episodes this season is about as lame as the Pandemic / Startling episodes. Those episodes were utterly retarded, and "Stunning and Brave" and "Wheres my Country Gone" are right up there with those two!

I really, REALLY hope that the third episode of the season doesn't totally suck ass like the first two did. If PC Principal or Caitlyn Mutilated Man Freak Jenner show up again I will probably give up on South Park altogether.

Matt and Trey, satirize something else! Enough with the political correctness / mutilated man freak. Move on to another topic PLEASE, for the Love of God, rip on something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
f*ck! sh*t! Cock! Ass! Titties! Boner! Bitch! Muff! Pussy! Cock! Butthole! Meekrob! Fag! Barbra Streisand!
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:54 pm

lycium2305 wrote:I really, REALLY hope that the third episode of the season doesn't totally suck ass like the first two did.
First of all, I suppose you must be living under a rock or something, cause the third episode aired two weeks ago. It's titled "The City Part of Town" and guess what? It sucks just as much as the first two, if not more. Surprise, surprise!

Second of all, let's face it, M&T's side projects have been getting in the way of the show for quite a while now. This sucking and retardation didn't exactly begin with Season 19. It started around the time when The Book of Mormon appeared on the horizon, shining like a thousand suns. Then there was their first video game, which got stuck in development hell for ages, but luckily got released after a painfully long wait. And now that the second game is underway (it better be good, real good!), I believe the effort they put into it might be damaging the quality of newer episodes. Hey, cut them some slack, they aren't getting any younger, y'know.

As much as I hate to admit it, the current story arc is here to stay, presumably for the rest of the season. I'll bet the guys themselves haven't yet figured out how to wrap it all up. Oh, and the guinea pig two-parter, no matter how silly, is a sheer masterpiece compared to this season's endless barf-o-rama.
zzyzx 2
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 pm

VACOOLA wrote:Second of all, let's face it, M&T's side projects have been getting in the way of the show for quite a while now.
Seems like South Park is now a side project as the other projects have become more front and center to M&T.
CaptorMituna
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby CaptorMituna » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:32 am

lycium2305 wrote:I have been a hardcore, die hard South Park fan for over 15 years, and one of my favorite things about the show is how Matt and Trey rip on every thing and every one more or less equally. I endured the first episode of this season, and when it was over I breathed a sigh of relief because it sucked so badly. However, I know that they can't all be winners, so I let it go and was even more excited about the second episode than I was about he first one...that is, until I watched the first 5 minutes of it.

Firstly, I f*cking HATE PC Principal. (Why in the hell did they have to drop Principal Victoria to introduce that festering lump of dog s**t anyway?!) If PC Principal had had his balls handed to him at he end of the first episode of the season, I could have tolerated having to watch that assh*le for one episode. But now he's in the second one too??? If PC Principal becomes a permanent fixture of the show I may seriously consider no longer watching it. I deal with that same kind of nazi liberal jackasses all the goddamn time, and I absolutely loathe the way they insist on imposing their bleeding heart values on the rest of humanity. If I could somehow be transported into he show this is what I would say to PC Principal...

"Caitlyn Jenner is a f*cking freak!!! IT, and yes I mean IT, isn't some kind of inspiration to people - it's a repellant loser who seems to believe that mutilating its penis and taking lots of female hormones makes it a female. It's not a female, it's a mutilated man freak, and if its' so unhappy with its body then it should do the entire world a favor and just kill itself, because when it finally dies the entire human condition will ever so slightly, but noticeably improve. I am sick to death of hearing about this f*cking freak who for some reason thinks that everyone else HAS to accept it and tolerate it. Guess what, PC Principal, I don't give a f*ck about that mutilated freak! It's not even a f*cking person! And how f*cking dare you impose your f*cking values on me you political correctness Nazi f*ck?!!!!?! I am NOT going to tiptoe around watching every f*cking word I say because it might hurt someones feelings! Anyone past the age of 4 who starts bitching about how they were offended by ANYTHING needs to be f*cking shot in the head, boiled and ground up, mixed with cow sh*t, and used as fertilizer!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now, secondly, the rest of the content of the first two episodes this season is about as lame as the Pandemic / Startling episodes. Those episodes were utterly retarded, and "Stunning and Brave" and "Wheres my Country Gone" are right up there with those two!

I really, REALLY hope that the third episode of the season doesn't totally suck ass like the first two did. If PC Principal or Caitlyn Mutilated Man Freak Jenner show up again I will probably give up on South Park altogether.

Matt and Trey, satirize something else! Enough with the political correctness / mutilated man freak. Move on to another topic PLEASE, for the Love of God, rip on something else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
f*ck! sh*t! Cock! Ass! Titties! Boner! Bitch! Muff! Pussy! Cock! Butthole! Meekrob! Fag! Barbra Streisand!
Okay yes, the season is going to be different for a while, but something tells me it'll be destroyed or changed so it is back to normal by the end of the season. :unhoodedkenny:
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6103
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Here we go again. Right on schedule a couple episodes into the season, somebody comes on to rant about how they've watched it religiously for the entire series but now this season sucks so bad they're 'not gonna watch' anymore.

It's like you can copy/paste the thread from year to year and just substitute episode titles and character names. It happens like clockwork someone calling out Matt Stone & Trey Parker for having "lost it".

Bonus points this time, though, as our contestant bitches about "Nazi liberals" in the same breath as he advocates for eugenics. Irony and hypocrisy go together like peanut butter and chocolate; it's delicious.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby JamesPup » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:07 am

I really liked Where My Country Gone and Stunning and Brave was good. The City Part of Town was too nice the way it ended for me. The majority of viewers still love South Park and the ratings are not going down so why would Matt and Trey notice at all that some are not happy? Not many people like PC Principal but some do. I really like the jokes on Jenner and hope to see some more of her soon. If watching Cartman stuff his face isn’t good enough for you than I don’t know. A little blackmail to ruin the new SoDoSoPa is a great idea. I just hope there isn’t another accepting ending in this one with everything being all PC at the end. Kyle’s shush was so gay. I felt a tear in my eye of sadness for how fruity it was.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18778
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 am

Ah, the disgruntled fans. We get them every year. If we lose you, sorry, but the show will go its own way, and you can follow or get out of the way.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
John_117
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby John_117 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:01 am

If you're looking for high school drama and romance in your south park, fanficiton.net is this way brah.

Image
mo303564
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby mo303564 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am

Yea. Something tells me that....

A) "Whole Foods" will be destroyed
B) Kenny and his friends plan to set a fire to Sodosopa and it will be gone.
C) PC Principal will be...PC Gone!
and D) Garrison will be found too stupid to be president :shock:

So what will change?? Who knows. Maybe Navid/David will be here to stay. Maybe I'm too rushed on Whole Foods/Sodosopa. But things will not be an "All new" South Park. South Park has thrived on originality and making people feel horrible about themselves. This is all a master plan...to make fun of everything and to eventually change very little, while making it seem like they did! After the last episode, I'm not giving up on this season...I just hope we seen an episode involving ALL the students soon. I'm missing Butters even though he's there....and I would just like to see Stan with Wendy again (or are they seperated again?) idk. There's still a while of a season to go....stay tuned!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
JVM
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 pm

I am pretty much a hundred percent confidence the season will end with PC Principal going down and South Park resetting to how it's been. I've outlined this in numerous topics -- I'd be just as mad as you if I wasn't so confident this was going somewhere. Matt and Trey have said they enjoyed going back to utilizing continuity and arcs last year, and I think S19 is a prototype of a whole season arc. Keep in mind Trey and Matt finished S18 with an unexpected bang, brought back a minor character (the SMP Boss) as a major villain, tossed in a lot of callbacks and almost made an extra episode just to tie up the complex story. That was all off the cuff. This is pre-plotted.

As of last week, Garrison is still running for president, PC Principal is still in charge and ShiPaTown is still present. One of these elements might last, but I can guarantee you probably two of them won't -- for one thing, Mr. Garrison has lost and been restored to his position as teacher once, debatably twice if we count the sex change operation. He'll be coming back to class sometime, and I doubt it'll be with PC Principal around.

Now, if you look at PC Principal as a villain for S19 and not as a permanent change -- he's fun, he's fresh, and he's a great way to parody the PC movement.

In short, I think S19 will be better than the sum of it's parts.
masternoxx
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby masternoxx » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:23 am

I agree, it sucks. Methinks Matt and Trey are working on the game and maybe not on the show at all.

Only laughed once this season and that was on the commercial for City Wok.

A whole season of episodes about being PC is way too much, one episode is enough.

I can't stand that Mexican kid. There were already mexicans in south park they hang out in front of the mini storage.

I'm sure it will turn around by the end of the season but I do not want to watch a whole season of the same plotline. That's what I liked about it that it changed every show. Its already getting old...

Don't pander to liberals or mexicans those type of people DO NOT watch your show

that said, I liked the stick of truth alot and I am excited for the next game
GYUBHjaa
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:00 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby GYUBHjaa » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 am

masternoxx wrote:I agree, it sucks. Methinks Matt and Trey are working on the game and maybe not on the show at all.

Only laughed once this casesam.co.uk season and that was on the commercial for City Wok.

A whole season of episodes about being PC is way too much, one episode is enough.

I can't stand that Mexican kid. There were already mexicans in south park they hang out in front of the mini storage.

I'm sure it will turn around by the end of the season but I do not want to watch a whole season of the same plotline. That's what I liked about it that it changed every show. Its already getting old...

Don't pander to liberals or mexicans those type of people DO NOT watch your show

that said, I liked the stick of truth alot and I am excited for the next game
+1.
I also agree with ourcase.co.uk you. Mexican kid is really unstandable.
ZOMBIE RULES 97
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby ZOMBIE RULES 97 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:55 pm

I actuary disagree I think this is the best season ever! It's like it's reached a new league. I would even go as far as calling season 19 "South Park 2.0". I really like the "PC" direction that they have went this season and PC principal has grown on me more then Victoria ever did.
Location: My Safe Space.
Favourite Character: Kyle.
Favourite Episode: 1906 Tweek X Craig.
Gheist
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:27 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby Gheist » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:35 am

This season is excellent! I wish it would go longer :(
RenoD
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:58 am

Re: Season 19 is Terrible So Far

Postby RenoD » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:14 pm

c'mon season 19 isn't that bad. it's thru that other seasons wear better but season 19 isn't that bad :santa:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest