This new season is the best one yet.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gasthetykes
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Matt and trey have always been at the front of social commentary. and this season is in my opinion the best one yet.

What is facing our country is authoritarian leftism and they are going all out in attacking and deconstructing all of it.

PC culture is a new fascism. They deflect this by saying its for equality when its really just about showing all your friends how high status you are by parroting memes thought up by local university professors and cat ladies with tumblr blogs.

I hope the entire season continues to focus on this problem. I hope it becomes cool to hate these people.
Niels0827
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:51 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby Niels0827 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:33 am

Hah! Authoritarian leftism. Go fuck yourself, kid.

Political correctness annoys me as much as you, but nothing annoys me more than conservatives who throw around words like "fascism" and "authoritarianism" to refer to any ideology they don't agree with.

Back under the rock you go.
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6131
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:56 pm

PC may be annoying but it has nothing on the borderline genocide those windbags on the right are advocating. Anyone promising to deport millions of illegal immigrants is advocating for crimes against humanity. That will be real fascism; government thugs rounding up non-violent people they are blaming some economic problem on.

PC is a problem from the right as well. Except they call it "blasphemy". I'm sorry, Republican-land, but if you still want to make fun of homos, you can't get all butt hurt when someone mocks your religion. Freedom is a two way street.

There's a difference between fighting back against the over-reach of political correctness and being a dick.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby JamesPup » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Well Triplemulitplex it is like the whole Republican Party that is advocating deporting undocumented immigrants. I guess you want to fight with around half the US.

I see how it is not fair but it is not near genocide as I can assure you that no one will end up in concentration camps. There may be detention camps but not death camps. These people are here illegally and so it is within the law to kick them out.

I can’t say all of these people are violent but some are and either way they are here illegally and so why not give them the boot?

Where My Country Gone was a fun way of seeing the whole debate on undocumented immigrants. I also would like to see more on this issue and with Garrison and Jenner still on the campaign trail there is hope for more of this.

I can support LBGT rights and am not in favor of religion. There are lots of people that want to get rid of the illegal immigrants and if they want to then it should happen. I don’t think this would lead to genocide or fascism as the white population in the US is only like 60% and so like over 100 million people in the US are non-whites. There would be no way to kick or get rid of these peoples. It just will not happen in the US.

There is a better chance of a problem of this from other races vs whites in the future. Why is it that Japan is for Japanese and China for Chinese and India for Indians? But European and America is a melting pot and for all peoples? The white race will become extinct in the future for sure and there is nowhere for us to be safe.

By 2050 whites will be the minority in the US. Maybe there will be genocide and hate against whites by then. With all the media showing whites to enter bi-racial relationships there will be no more whites left in the next 200 years. Whites that are left will be discriminated against.

It will be fun if and when whites are attack for being white in the US and you will be like why did this happen and why didn’t I do something about it. I’m just saying that.

Ben Carson wants to deport the illegals. Lots of blacks are going to vote for him because he is black. They did the same thing for Obama who is a Democrat and now will do the same thing for Carson who is a Republican. They will vote by race yet for whites to do so and try and protect themselves you would say is racist. Racism against whites is White Genocide.

We need to stick together and stay alive.
What seems to be the officer problem?
gasthetykes
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Niels0827 wrote:Hah! Authoritarian leftism. Go fuck yourself, kid.

Political correctness annoys me as much as you, but nothing annoys me more than conservatives who throw around words like "fascism" and "authoritarianism" to refer to any ideology they don't agree with.

Back under the rock you go.
Oh no did i rustle some jimmies when i pointed out the retard cult of leftism is destroying this country?

Does it hurt your little feelings that john stewart isnt around to protect your fragile opinion anymore with a laugh track over aged conservatives saying unhip things on television? ITS 2015 AND THIS MAN HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION (FUNNY FACE) *laugh track*

Lets look at an objective view of where leftism is taking us

- No halloween in schools because it might offend muslims , native americans , black people , or fat aged feminists for whatever new blasphamy they can think up at their cat lady meetings.

- No free speech because its been decided that some speech is ACTUAL VIOLENCE.

- History of the country is being replaced because it hurts peoples feelings. Statues of confederate soldiers? Founding fathers? hmm that hurts my feelings its right to exist is revoked and its historical relevance is invalid.

- f*ck christmas. I mean christians only make up a majority of the country we dont want to offend little ahmed who came to this country because all muslim countries seem to produce with their culture is GARBAGE. Hmm no connection there maybe we need some more honor killing muslims to spread diversity ya that sounds like a real great idea. Lets just let them have their own legal system too thats real tolerant and will have no negative effects for society *pats each other on the back for being so progressive*

I could keep going you f*cking fairy. but i think i got my point across.

Conservatives want to CONSERVE the great country we all live in. But pretty soon leftists are going to turn conservatives into radical regressives because the progress we are heading towards is a f*cking disaster.

leftists want PROGRESS into a sh*t 3rd world melting pot that has objectively destroyed europe. nothing say PROGRESS like the rape rate in sweden increasing 1400% since they started 3rd world immigration
gasthetykes
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:25 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:PC may be annoying but it has nothing on the borderline genocide those windbags on the right are advocating. Anyone promising to deport millions of illegal immigrants is advocating for crimes against humanity. That will be real fascism; government thugs rounding up non-violent people they are blaming some economic problem on.

PC is a problem from the right as well. Except they call it "blasphemy". I'm sorry, Republican-land, but if you still want to make fun of homos, you can't get all butt hurt when someone mocks your religion. Freedom is a two way street.

There's a difference between fighting back against the over-reach of political correctness and being a dick.
throwing illegal immigrants out of the country isnt genocide. Its just following the law. We repatriated MILLIONS of mexicans back in the 30s and it wasnt a holocaust like the looney left is suggesting. Human rights do exist. But so does national sovereignty and border protection.

And its a very serious economic problem. Leftists love to slobber on the c*ck of the african american community but they also advocate illegal immigration. Which has DECIMATED The african american workforce to some of the highest unemployment rates in the developed world.

Every illegal immigrant working in this country suppresses WAGES. you are a democrat and dont understand basic economics so i will try to explain it to you.

Why would a foreman who wanted to built a group of houses pay a american worker 12 dollars an hour. When he can get 3 illegal workers for the same hourly rate? the answer is he wouldnt. Because every other foreman competing for that contract is using illegal labor. This leaves two options for the worker.

1. Stay unemployed because you are too expensive when pablo is working for half your rate

2. Drop down to pablos rate , and become underpaid for your trade education you invested in.

Leftists.

not even once should anybody take a f*cking word they say seriously. Deranged children
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6131
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:15 pm

I didn't realize it was the immigrant's fault for getting hired.
Your argument sounds like a case for throwing employers in prison, not deporting illegal immigrants. But I don't hear the Right demanding to arrest "job creators".

There is no possible way the government is going to round up millions of people and deport them without it turning into a violent clusterfuck. This may come as a shock, but people don't like being taken from their homes against their will. People are going to die. Massively. You need to ask yourself if a person deserves the death penalty for crossing an imaginary line without permission.

I do not want to live in an America that has the infrastructure to do the type of mass arrests and transport of prisoners required to accomplish this fantasy. Because who will be next? Maybe they'll round up us "leftists" and deport us to Canada. Maybe they'll round up all the Christians and deport them to Borneo. If you are so paranoid about what "radical leftists" will do to America, why do you want to give them the tools to actually do the crazy bullsh*t people like you keep saying they're going to? That makes no sense.

The whole issue of immigration is a giant distraction anyway. It's a way to keep us peons fighting among ourselves and ignoring how much we are being ripped off by the plutocracy. It's the oldest trick in the book. Totally fuck over working people and blame the negative consequences on immigrants.

Illegal immigration is everyone's fault because we want cheap stuff. If one could earn a living wage picking vegetables or cleaning rich people's houses, then just maybe those jobs would be considered by people who are already citizens. But then shit would cost more. Do we want fair wages or do we want dollar cheeseburgers? Because we can't have both.
Since we always choose the cheap stuff, there is going to have to be a class of workers being shit on somewhere. This is what happens when the plutocrats force the rest of us to fight over a smaller and smaller piece of the pie.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby JamesPup » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Actually my cousin owns her own business and got in trouble for hiring illegal immigrants. I think she got fined like $20,000 and if she doesn’t pay she will get prison time.

I think it is like 12 million undocumented immigrants that are in the US. I find the time frame Trump gives to be laughable. There is no way they will be deported in one day. It could go by city and state for an example yet I have not heard anyone with a feasible plan of how to do it. Also I don’t think Mexico will ever pay for a wall. If anything they will be begging the US for money yet again for their hurricane Patricia that is now causing trouble there and in Texas.

I’d like to see these people deported yet it will take lots of time and there will always be those that do find a way in or hide in the US. The borders should be taken seriously and it shouldn’t be seen as an imaginary line. These illegal immigrants ruin a society if homeless or criminal. If we don’t protect our borders then our enemies will find a way to sneak in terrorists and cause an attack. We need to be worried of nuclear weapons and assassins sneaking in. Also the drug trade costs lives of users and smugglers. We can’t forget that Iran tried to hire a Mexican drug cartel to assassinate an ambassador in the US at a restaurant which would have been a bombing and so many innocent lives would have been lost. Our enemies like Iran, North Korea, China, and even Russia can sneak in and that is an issue. Also we have terror groups like Al-Qaida, ISIS, Boko Haram, and Al Shaba.

I think there would be a minority of people that would die from this deportation. That is why not all at once but in small areas. I don’t know how many would result to violence yet it may be 1%? That would be lives lost from the illegals and US police or those tasked on deporting the immigrants. That may mean 100,000 people could die because of the deportation. It would have to be done in a way so that these illegal immigrants don’t try an uprising and attack Americans. Still the number may be less than 100,000 but we would have to see.

It wouldn’t be a death penalty but their choice to use violence to deal this what their fate is of being deported.

Not all people are using illegal immigrants as the sole reason there are economy problems in the US. Like most would say that we have given up trade to other countries. Like we import lots of Japanese cars yet we really sell little to Japan. This type of odd trading is what is costing the US jobs and business. I know people don’t want the sh*tty jobs some Chinese have yet there are many US companies that are bringing their business to other countries because it is cheaper. Trump wants to change this and increase US exports and decrease our imports. This will create jobs in the US and better our economy.

I think that there will always to a poor class yet things will always get better for them. I would rather have the fair wages and not the dollar cheeseburger. If China or India wants to make our cheap stuff rate now then fine but some day machines will be able to do all of that and so countries like China will needed to find something else for their people to do as far as a job goes. China has better educational averages also and we let outsiders come to America and take our own peoples jobs. It isn’t fair that some Chinese guy stole a job a good America should have gotten. These smart Chinese will flood our country and so the average college graduate will suffer in finding work. It’s already difficult for many college graduates to get a job I’ve heard.

I think in the future many jobs will be replaced by machines and computers. But because things seem to be getting better on average I think things will get better. If you look at how people used to have to work like 60 or 80 hours a week and a 16 hour work day and it was sweat shops but then look at today where lots of people work only maybe 40 hours or some 50. That is a big difference and also they work blue collar and the like. The white collar work is still a lot easier than it used to be. So I says that in the future that people will be working less hours than today and will be having easier work. Also look at the living conditions over the years. It has only gotten better over time. So people will have more and more luxuries in the future than they have today.

Things will get better for us. Still why don’t we just get rid of the Illegal undocumented immigrants because they are illegal? No one should be forced to support something that is illegal within a country. Possibly half of the US wants to deport these people and so how can half of us be wrong? If Mexico or the countries these people come from want to join the US then fine. But they don’t want to and just want handouts of money for doing nothing because they feel things have been to hard on them and its the white mans fault the suck. Yet they allow their people to be criminals and ruin their own countries and they let these criminals cross into the US. They are f*cking up our country and we should have to put up with it because they feel like they have been stepped up.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18875
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Deportation is a pipe dream - illegal immigrants will just jump the fence again and you'll just be wasting money...

From my favorite column, Ask a Meican
DEAR MEXICAN: I'm a white, college-educated, liberal, Democrat, socialist, U.S. citizen. I don't have any problem with Mexicans coming here to get a good job. In fact, I don't see the "problem." From your perspective, why are Republicans and redneck dickheads so into building that big fence on the border? I guess what I mean is this: If there are so many "illegal" Mexican immigrants in the U.S., what is stopping them from becoming "legal"? Is it really a question of attaining citizenship, or is it just plain ol' ignant racism?

Taco Lover in Houston

DEAR GABACHO: Gracias for writing in, Bernie Sanders! Love ya, but I don't think you stand a chance against that pendeja Hillary—but good for you for pushing her into Aztlanista territory. As for the preguntas: Republican dickheads want to build a wall because it's the simplest "solution" to the immigration "problem" and is symptomatic of how out-of-touch they are with America's raza reality. They obviously don't know that if we do build a 100-foot-tall wall tomorrow on the U.S.-Mexico frontera, the following day, some chilango from Tepito will build a 101-foot ladder and the slide that goes with it, while a culichi will construct a tunnel underneath it that would rival the Lincoln Túnel. And it's those same Republican cagaleches who are stopping undocumented folks from becoming legal by failing to work with Democrats on a good amnesty program. Hey, I get it: The GOP knows that once we get the vote, we'll make them as irrelevant as the payphone.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JVM
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby JVM » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:42 am

I love that this discussion has devolved into right versus left, even though the 'PC culture' hipster tend to align outside mainstream politics, dissatisfied with the Democratic Party and generally voting for their candidates begrudgingly.

The problem is not 'PC culture', nor is it the 'Religious Right' - both are symptoms of the same, broader, cross-political problem -- and that is that there are a significant host of people in this world who desire the freedom to freely judge others, but do not wish to be judged themselves.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
gasthetykes
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 pm

JVM wrote:I love that this discussion has devolved into right versus left, even though the 'PC culture' hipster tend to align outside mainstream politics, dissatisfied with the Democratic Party and generally voting for their candidates begrudgingly.

The problem is not 'PC culture', nor is it the 'Religious Right' - both are symptoms of the same, broader, cross-political problem -- and that is that there are a significant host of people in this world who desire the freedom to freely judge others, but do not wish to be judged themselves.
um no. There is no logical argument any human being on earth can make as of right now to label "pc culture" as anything other than firmly planted in leftist american democrat culture. we are talking 99.9% with the odd schizophrenic voting republican

Im looking at your post and its just.... How did you even come to that retarded conclusion? How do you sit down and type out a post removing blame from the left side of the political spectrum when for the past 20 years..... its ALL been democrats that have been walking back the concept of free speech , traditionalism , and sane economic principles on the alter of diversity , tolerance , and never ending oppression reparations.

I find it impossible to take anybody seriously who will say "its both parties fault"

no , no its not.

you dont have republicans in this country clamping down on free speech. Because its republicans who are LITERALLY being shut out of the concept of free speech because its their beliefs that are "problematic" to the jewish democrat media majority.

Ever wonder why there is no right wing daily show? Could it be lack of content? Ever wonder who owns all the media companies and what their political leanings are?
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6131
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:55 pm

You can probably make the same points without insulting people. Insulting people makes them feel defensive, less receptive to your arguments and more likely to respond with insults of their own.
gasthetykes wrote: its ALL been democrats that have been walking back the concept of free speech ,
What specifically are you not 'allowed' to say now because of Democrats?
I don't know how old you were during W's first term but there was a lot of uncomfortable sentiment blasting from the American Right demanding all Americans blindly follow the chickenhawks into war and they openly questioned the patriotism of war dissenters. It was way more disturbing than anything happening today with political correctness. Just ask the Dixie Chicks.
gasthetykes wrote:traditionalism
Progressives by their very nature question the way things are and attempt to figure out a way to do it better because what has been tried doesn't work very well.
gasthetykes wrote: and sane economic principles
Like giving tax handouts to the wealthy and hope they'll use the money to hire people? The last three and half decades are a testament to the failure of this as an economic policy. All it does is concentrate wealth at the top. Consumers drive this economy, not the wealthy people who happen to sell the shit.
Or how about forcing the government to subsidize the low labor cost for the service industry? Those companies don't provide enough pay or benefits for their workers to live on so they are forced to seek aid from the government be it food stamps, health care or housing.
gasthetykes wrote:you dont have republicans in this country clamping down on free speech.
Unless you say something against their stupid religion. Which is scarier because 'you're not insulting me, you're insulting my god.'
gasthetykes wrote:Because its republicans who are LITERALLY being shut out of the concept of free speech because its their beliefs that are "problematic" to the jewish democrat media majority.
Why does it always turn anti-Semitic? Another scapegoat to avoid seeing the real bad operators. It's all the Jews and the immigrants! Pay no attention to the old billionaires writing the checks.
gasthetykes wrote:Ever wonder why there is no right wing daily show?
Because conservatives are not funny.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:12 pm

About a Right Wing Daily Show!

I love this idea yet I feel the Jews are in too much power to allow such a show. Still I see plenty of great and funny comedy at StormFront.org I hope I got that right yet not trying to recruit people. Still SF has great pictures and things and sayings that I love as jokes and would love to see a Right Wing Comedy. South Park is one of the only places that it can be found at all. I can't really say how I see the Jews doing it but there really isn't a voice out there for White Nationalists and so something is off.

I would be able to put up with if being on Hulu or something yet there really isn't anything for a Right Winger. It is all failed Hitler movements and the like and so it is seeing ourselves as the villain and losers of all outcomes. It isn't fair to us who really shouldn't be making fun of others and not wanting equality but just that there could be a white nation.

All we should be after is a White Nation. I myself unlike other White Nationalists I have read posts of wouldn't like LBGT and Jews in their country. Yet I see a way to allow this but it would not be mainstream and would be something that is allowed for them to view and see new info on. I would say I have learned to agree with Russia on that too pro LBGT will create more of these peoples. Still it is a thing that 1% of all peoples will always be LBGT and so it should be something to kill off yet something to allow to survive as it will. I would want to limit TV and movies of this type of stuff yet that is just me.

With Jews lots of White Nationalists have problems with them. Still if they were allowed to be apart of a white nation than they should have protection. I don't have a problem with another group being the Jews or LBGT peoples as they are all 1%. Yet peoples don't want these people to encourage outsiders to join and so selective breeding would be what I would think would happen.

The thing to keep in mind for me is Russia. Russia rate now will invade any country that has a coup and was in support of Russia with trade. So for me I see maintaining a good trade relationship with Russia as a key to survival. Also there is no reason a White Nation can't trade with other countries. We could just try to import raw and natural resources. We could export to all other countries. Just because a country comes up with an idea doesn't mean we can't copy it. Like look at China that steals ideas with Hacking. I am not saying this yet if we see another country with a new thing we will Easley be able to replicate it and then sell it to others and our selves. ]

Yet we should always maintain peace with all peoples and so I look to Japan who before had only a defensive constitutional policy of action. Hitler has shown us that offensive White nations fail. For me I see just peace and so it could work.

Instead of 9/11 and 13 years in the middle east. We could have spent 1 month defeating the enemy and then 2 months putting a peoples in power. Even if we had gone there one more time we would have saved a lot more money. Plus we could have and should like we did spent money on increasing our security of our own nation.

We should stop playing police as much as we do but I feel things like genocide we should fight against. I like Russia in Syria and am happy of an end to this total bull that has been what we all have had to put up with in the media.

In all there is a lot to say about a future White Nation. Yet it is all still debatable and anyone who says anything is guessing as it should and will all be up for grabs as what will be possible to achieve.
What seems to be the officer problem?
gasthetykes
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:41 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:You can probably make the same points without insulting people. Insulting people makes them feel defensive, less receptive to your arguments and more likely to respond with insults of their own.
gasthetykes wrote: its ALL been democrats that have been walking back the concept of free speech ,
What specifically are you not 'allowed' to say now because of Democrats?
I don't know how old you were during W's first term but there was a lot of uncomfortable sentiment blasting from the American Right demanding all Americans blindly follow the chickenhawks into war and they openly questioned the patriotism of war dissenters. It was way more disturbing than anything happening today with political correctness. Just ask the Dixie Chicks.
gasthetykes wrote:traditionalism
Progressives by their very nature question the way things are and attempt to figure out a way to do it better because what has been tried doesn't work very well.
gasthetykes wrote: and sane economic principles
Like giving tax handouts to the wealthy and hope they'll use the money to hire people? The last three and half decades are a testament to the failure of this as an economic policy. All it does is concentrate wealth at the top. Consumers drive this economy, not the wealthy people who happen to sell the shit.
Or how about forcing the government to subsidize the low labor cost for the service industry? Those companies don't provide enough pay or benefits for their workers to live on so they are forced to seek aid from the government be it food stamps, health care or housing.
gasthetykes wrote:you dont have republicans in this country clamping down on free speech.
Unless you say something against their stupid religion. Which is scarier because 'you're not insulting me, you're insulting my god.'
gasthetykes wrote:Because its republicans who are LITERALLY being shut out of the concept of free speech because its their beliefs that are "problematic" to the jewish democrat media majority.
Why does it always turn anti-Semitic? Another scapegoat to avoid seeing the real bad operators. It's all the Jews and the immigrants! Pay no attention to the old billionaires writing the checks.
gasthetykes wrote:Ever wonder why there is no right wing daily show?
Because conservatives are not funny.

1. you dont deserve respect when your ideology is bankrupt of any semblance of logic and forward thinking.

2. You can be fired from your job , or kicked out of school for engaging in right wing politics of the "naughty" kind. AKA anything farther right than jeb bush. Which is where democrats were 20 years ago. So yes. Your life in this country can be destroyed by the culture of democrat run political correctness. Comparing this to "dubya and the iraq war" proves you are child incapable of making rational comparisons.

3. progressives by their very nature ran out of legitimate change in the 1960s. up until now everything they have done has been creating new classes of people who are oppressed. Importing them via immigration. Indoctrinating kids into believing you can "be born into a different body" and all with the result of turning rational people who say "uh no thats not good" into evil villains.

4. The two largest recorded employment booms in world history occured under 2 presidents. one of them was ronald reagan , and the other was this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEdXrfIMdiU

Hmm they both seem to have similar ideas on taxes and what drives growth huh?

Both of them were successful. Reagan was robbed by the democrat congress who cut taxes (very popular thing) but refused to cut government spending, which lead to reagans massive deficit. So ACTUALLY the "failure" (even though it created 20 million f*cking jobs) of "trickle down" lies completely in the hands of the democrats who cant let go of their wasteful government spending. Because even WITHOUT their cooperation , both reagan and JFK EXPLODED employment beyond anything any other pozzed socialist president has ever accomplished. So yes. Trickle down works. Objectively its been proven. And government heavy socialism is failing catastrophically all over europe. and you want to repeat it because you are stupid prog who watches the daily show.

5. Religious people are literally being fined by the government for their beliefs. what backwards planet do you live on where religious people are authoritarian free speech villains? this isnt 1956. This wasnt even the case in the 80s. Religion has been on the way out since the 70s. the f*ck are you smoking.

6. it turns anti semetic because jews are less than 1% of the US population and control something around 85% of the media. Viacom is run by a jew who literally has ZOG in his last name. its relevant because its real. Its not a scapegoat when you have jews f*cking bragging about it.

7. conservatives are f*cking hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
triplemultiplex
Posts: 6131
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:24 am

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Dammit, I just lost a big long reply that I am not going to waste my time redoing.
Instead I'll just say that your economic perspective is totally incomplete, you're raging about PC because you want to be a dick to sexual minorities and that comedian was terrible.

I think there is a fear out there among some white Christian males that if they are not the majority anymore, than they themselves will be treated as poorly as most white Christian males have treated the rest of the world. For fuck's sake, they used to bag on other white people for not being the right kind of white. Just ask the Irish.

This is annoying to me to have to defend some modicum of PC because I don't like where it has gone. If it's an apple, we should call it an apple and not worry about hurting it's feelings. That doesn't mean we get to call it a slut-berry, or say it should be put in a different bowl separate from all the "real" fruit. It means we get to be real without being a bunch of dicks.
__________________________________________________

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests