This new season is the best one yet.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

gasthetykes

Re: This new season is the best one yet.

Postby gasthetykes » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:02 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:Dammit, I just lost a big long reply that I am not going to waste my time redoing.
Instead I'll just say that your economic perspective is totally incomplete, you're raging about PC because you want to be a dick to sexual minorities and that comedian was terrible.

I think there is a fear out there among some white Christian males that if they are not the majority anymore, than they themselves will be treated as poorly as most white Christian males have treated the rest of the world. For fuck's sake, they used to bag on other white people for not being the right kind of white. Just ask the Irish.

This is annoying to me to have to defend some modicum of PC because I don't like where it has gone. If it's an apple, we should call it an apple and not worry about hurting it's feelings. That doesn't mean we get to call it a slut-berry, or say it should be put in a different bowl separate from all the "real" fruit. It means we get to be real without being a bunch of dicks.

there is no such thing as a "sexual minority".

homosexuality is a mental illness by definition. Was only changed by unrelenting political pressure by a certain ethnic minority involved in politics since the 60s. go look up how it was done "zapping the APA convention" comes to mind. Hundreds of screaming homosexuals crashing phychology conventions and beating/harassing doctors for years until they voted it into normality. And even the vote only had 30% of the voting body voting YES to do it. With most abstaining

Transgenderism is the same thing. Its not real. johns hopkins banned sex change surgery because it violates the hippocratic oath. Its a counter culture fad made mainstream by the same people who convinced the world homosexuality was normal.

The reality is that you are right. I dont want to see white christian males become a minority. This is because objectively we are responsible overwhelmingly for growth of civilization , technology and freedom that allows you to have your f*cking lame spoonfed opinions you enjoy so much.

Why would anybody who knows the truth about history. Who knows OBJECTIVELY what happens to societies when they stop being white (south africa , rhodesia ) want that to happen in the greatest country in the world?

Am i supposed to give up the manifest destiny the human race will accomplish with white people leading the way because my great great great great grandparents lived in a country where slavery was legal?

Am i supposed to pretend that declining birthrates due to feminism destroying the sanctity of marraige scaring men out of their traditional roles is a good thing because "equality"

no

f*ck you. I will take objective reality for 200 alex.

f*ck minorities. f*ck them to death
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:32 am

I know you're a troll, because there isn't a soul in the world who is actually capable of being as stupid as you are. But since I enjoy exercising my brain a bit, let me pick you apart.
gasthetykes wrote:The reality is that you are right. I dont want to see white christian males become a minority. This is because objectively we are responsible overwhelmingly for growth of civilization, technology and freedom that allows you to have your f*cking lame spoonfed opinions you enjoy so much.
The computer technology you're using right now, which is arguably responsible for a significant chunk of this growth of civilization AND allows you to spew your fucking lame spoon-fed opinions you enjoy so much, was largely invented by atheists, agnostics, and Jews.
gasthetykes wrote:Why would anybody who knows the truth about history. Who knows OBJECTIVELY what happens to societies when they stop being white (south africa , rhodesia ) want that to happen in the greatest country in the world?
Let's take a look at those non-white societies. The Middle East. Africa. India. What do they have in common? Religious rule and conservatism. What about northern and Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc.? Strong economies, right? Also progressive, especially by American standards. Marriage equality, equal pay for women, more secular and/or higher concentrations of non-Christians.
gasthetykes wrote:f*ck minorities. f*ck them to death
Yeah, fuck conservatives. They're minorities, don't you know? Remember the last two presidential elections?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:06 am

I'm staying out of this one. I had enough of bitter political debates for a lifetime.

I just wanted to say so far this was one of the worst seasons. =P
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:59 am

gasthetykes wrote:um no. There is no logical argument any human being on earth can make as of right now to label "pc culture" as anything other than firmly planted in leftist american democrat culture. we are talking 99.9% with the odd schizophrenic voting republican

Im looking at your post and its just.... How did you even come to that retarded conclusion? How do you sit down and type out a post removing blame from the left side of the political spectrum when for the past 20 years..... its ALL been democrats that have been walking back the concept of free speech , traditionalism , and sane economic principles on the alter of diversity , tolerance , and never ending oppression reparations.

I find it impossible to take anybody seriously who will say "its both parties fault"

no , no its not.

you dont have republicans in this country clamping down on free speech. Because its republicans who are LITERALLY being shut out of the concept of free speech because its their beliefs that are "problematic" to the jewish democrat media majority.

Ever wonder why there is no right wing daily show? Could it be lack of content? Ever wonder who owns all the media companies and what their political leanings are?
Jewish Democrat Media Majority!?

Remember when I said the real problem was people who wanted to judge others without feeling like they should be judged? Congratulations, you're part of the problem, too!
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
gasthetykes

Postby gasthetykes » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Niels0827 wrote:I know you're a troll, because there isn't a soul in the world who is actually capable of being as stupid as you are. But since I enjoy exercising my brain a bit, let me pick you apart.
gasthetykes wrote:The reality is that you are right. I dont want to see white christian males become a minority. This is because objectively we are responsible overwhelmingly for growth of civilization, technology and freedom that allows you to have your f*cking lame spoonfed opinions you enjoy so much.
The computer technology you're using right now, which is arguably responsible for a significant chunk of this growth of civilization AND allows you to spew your fucking lame spoon-fed opinions you enjoy so much, was largely invented by atheists, agnostics, and Jews.
gasthetykes wrote:Why would anybody who knows the truth about history. Who knows OBJECTIVELY what happens to societies when they stop being white (south africa , rhodesia ) want that to happen in the greatest country in the world?
Let's take a look at those non-white societies. The Middle East. Africa. India. What do they have in common? Religious rule and conservatism. What about northern and Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc.? Strong economies, right? Also progressive, especially by American standards. Marriage equality, equal pay for women, more secular and/or higher concentrations of non-Christians.
gasthetykes wrote:f*ck minorities. f*ck them to death
Yeah, fuck conservatives. They're minorities, don't you know? Remember the last two presidential elections?
1. The integrated circuit (the most important technological innovation in history since alternating current , also a white invention) was created by 2 white christians named jack kilby robert noyce. so no. athiest jews are not responsible for computers. a 19th century man named charles babbage was. The first MODERN computer was invented by a man named alan turning. another one of those oppressive white christian males. so no. Everything you f*cking see around you is because of white christians not fedora tipping democrat jew atheists.

2. "what do all these poor third world countries have in common? conservatism and religious rule?" no what they have in common is 80-90% non white populations. "what do all these first world countries with left wing governments have in common" they are all at least 80% white. overwhelmingly.

Go right ahead and explain to me why post white countries like south africa and zimbabwe have rapidly declining economies , and crashing quality of life? I thought post racist society only helps people? no it turns out non whites are f*cking trash at running societies. And when whites are thrown out of power everything they created collapses back to garbage before they showed up. Who would have thought that evolution applies to all animals.

3. The last two presidential elections and the reign of bootlip obama proves that black men are incapable of leadership of an advanced white society. its not even a question now. He was the first and last affirmative action president. Barack obama was a gift to conservatism world wide.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:41 pm

I had no idea Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa were paragons of human freedom and technological innovation. That must be why the middle of the 20th Century was filled with extraordinary new inventions and ideas emanating from there.

This has been an interesting glimpse inside a bubble.
What's sad is the thread author probably thinks Matt & Trey agree with his terrible world view just because they made an episode about people being douchebags with political correctness. This show has had a gay character since the fourth episode way back in 1997.

We have a pluralistic society and in the United States, that has been a tremendous source of success. The ability to take people from diverse places and circumstances and loosely unite them means we have a much larger pool of ideas to draw from. It's not always smooth, it's never perfect and sometimes it takes time for some to get used to new groups, but the long term trend is every addition to the tossed salad that is America makes it better.

You read it! You can't unread it!
gasthetykes

Postby gasthetykes » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:52 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I had no idea Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa were paragons of human freedom and technological innovation. That must be why the middle of the 20th Century was filled with extraordinary new inventions and ideas emanating from there.

This has been an interesting glimpse inside a bubble.
What's sad is the thread author probably thinks Matt & Trey agree with his terrible world view just because they made an episode about people being douchebags with political correctness. This show has had a gay character since the fourth episode way back in 1997.

We have a pluralistic society and in the United States, that has been a tremendous source of success. The ability to take people from diverse places and circumstances and loosely unite them means we have a much larger pool of ideas to draw from. It's not always smooth, it's never perfect and sometimes it takes time for some to get used to new groups, but the long term trend is every addition to the tossed salad that is America makes it better.
actually before apartheid ended , they were. Many advancements came from white rhodesia and apartied south africa. Namely the CT scan which revolutionized modern medicine. you dont know this because you are taught bullsh*t history by jewish marxist professors who want to pretend these countries were concentration camps for black people with unheard of humans rights abuses when it simply isnt the case. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sotfRyoCNjg

and no. America has never been a melting pot. Up until 1965 our immigration system was designed to keep the country white.

the plaque on the statue of liberty you stupid prog morons like to quote was written years after the statue went up , by one of the pioneers of the zionist movement. AKA a jew who wants a country all to themselves , declaring that america should be a melting pot. which is f*cking hilarious double standard that is getting crushed.

the idea that "we are taking ideas from everyone and thats good" doesnt make a bit of sense. Since civil rights the quality of life for the black community has plummeted. Since we started treating them like rational , equal human beings , 1 in 4 black males ends up in prison. This is what happens when you apply white standards to non white people. the black experiment in america has been a colossal failure. We spend hundreds of billions of dollars feeding this small relative population of people because they cannot compete in a modern white world. Its not like this just here. Its like this everywhere its been tried.

This revisionism is ending now with the emergence of the alt right on the internet. And objectivism and meritocracy is making a comeback. in fact. In the UK. They just outlawed affirmative action in the university application process by not allowing names to be displayed on the application. Only their academic achievements. Meaning full meritocracy which will as you will see , a massive drop in the number of minority attendees at UK universities.

Your gay ideology wont survive the next 2 decades. at least in europe. america , who knows what will happen.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

gasthetykes wrote:The first MODERN computer was invented by a man named alan turning. another one of those oppressive white christian males. so no. Everything you f*cking see around you is because of white christians not fedora tipping democrat jew atheists.
Mwahaha! WOW! "A man named Alan TurNing"! "another one of those oppressive white christian males"!!! ROTFL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This perky troll just made my day. I don't remember last time I laughed so hard. Indeed, not everything we see around us is because of "fedora tipping democrat jew atheists." Some of it is because of fedora tipping British GAY atheists.
Serously, guys, I hope he stays for a little while longer, so everyone here can have a piece of him. He's fucking devilicious! And this place hasn't seen a dedicated buffoon of his proportions in quite some time.

Okay, guys. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Please, carry on.
gasthetykes

Postby gasthetykes » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:17 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
gasthetykes wrote:The first MODERN computer was invented by a man named alan turning. another one of those oppressive white christian males. so no. Everything you f*cking see around you is because of white christians not fedora tipping democrat jew atheists.
Mwahaha! WOW! "A man named Alan TurNing"! "another one of those oppressive white christian males"!!! ROTFL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This perky troll just made my day. I don't remember last time I laughed so hard. Indeed, not everything we see around us is because of "fedora tipping democrat jew atheists." Some of it is because of fedora tipping British GAY atheists.
Serously, guys, I hope he stays for a little while longer, so everyone here can have a piece of him. He's fucking devilicious! And this place hasn't seen a dedicated buffoon of his proportions in quite some time.

Okay, guys. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* Please, carry on.
alan turning was not an atheist. But nice revisionism. He is literally quoted as saying in to his fag boyfriends mother

"When the body dies the 'mechanism' of the body, holding the spirit is gone and the spirit finds a new body sooner or later, perhaps immediately."

athiests dont believe in spiritualism. In fact he later converted to buddhism.

keep giggling though. He is still white. And he is still not an atheist by any metric. get rekt
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Buddhism is considered an atheistic religion. Indeed, so is atheism. The difference between these two and other religions is that these two don't believe in a god or gods. Buddha is not a god, just a teacher.

To wit: religion does not need a god to exist. But then, nor does science.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gasthetykes

Postby gasthetykes » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Big-Will wrote:Buddhism is considered an atheistic religion.
Just going to stop you there.

there is no such thing as "atheistic religion"

the two words are incompatible entirely. And by putting them together , by trying to distance buddhism (a religion) into a category of non religion just exposed how f*cking incompetent your thought process is.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Big-Will wrote:Buddhism is considered an atheistic religion. Indeed, so is atheism. The difference between these two and other religions is that these two don't believe in a god or gods. Buddha is not a god, just a teacher.

No need to thow your pearls before this swine, Will. In order to understand what you just said, he first has to learn how to spell the name of Alan Turing, which will never happen for obvious reasons. :wink:
gasthetykes

Postby gasthetykes » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:49 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
Big-Will wrote:Buddhism is considered an atheistic religion. Indeed, so is atheism. The difference between these two and other religions is that these two don't believe in a god or gods. Buddha is not a god, just a teacher.

No need to thow your pearls before this swine, Will. In order to understand what you just said, he first has to learn how to spell the name of Alan Turing, which will never happen for obvious reasons. :wink:
YOU WON

YOU DID IT YOU CORRECTED MY SPELLING

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Well... I really like this season!

Also White Pride World Wide!!!!

Then can't we all just get along?

Can't gasthetykes just have his opinion? It really was others who started attacking him for liking this season and his personal views of things. It really isn't fair.

We wouldn't have a South Park if everyone agreed on all issues because nothing would be funny or controversial.

Here is to hoping that Tweek x Craig is a great episode.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 am

OP is a skilled Mr. Garrison role-player and I respect his dedication to the craft.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”