Thank you/ Goodbye

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

I'm dissapointed

Thank you/ Goodbye

Postby I'm dissapointed » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:18 am

Dear, Matt & Trey

The bond that I have with my Son's is priceless, we speak SP all the time and don't care who gets it. There is not a single thing
that we bonded over more!

We could debate gun control for ten years!

I already wanted to email that this season sucks a fat dick. Last season sucked 3/4 dick! You guys have turned into old fags!

Who do you think your audience is dildo's?

I appreciate your awesome entertainment for all these years, but you fancy rich assh*les can now suck my balls!
kfgg

Re: Thank you/ Goodbye

Postby kfgg » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 am

Well if you did not like this season, you can always try again next year. Or the year after for Season 21, or the year after for 22, or the year after for 23. Not all seasons are perfect. Personally, I think this season really reflected the way things are in 2015, much like South Park has done in it's 18 years on the air.

Both Matt & Trey have a wife, kids now. They're grown men. I know Bill Hader is a fulltime writer since Season 17 if I'm not mistaken. He might contribute to some of the content.
Stan and Kyle :)
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:14 pm

I really disagree. I didn't think season 19 was that
bad. Yes, this season was a bit 'less' but
I defenotly did not find it horrible.
Last edited by RenoD on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pigmetal

Postby Pigmetal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:12 am

This is one of SP's best and ballsyest seasons ever. Look around people-- this is how idiotic and "soft" our society has become with all of the PC garbage destroying realty, freedom, resilience and the human spirit. You people that buy into this type of sh*t and think Matt and Trey are "old rich guys" now are absolute fools that are blinded by mainstream media to actually believe what the Kardashians do is important "news". Get over yourselves and your pompous attitudes and write something better if you think you can. Create your own thing slave.
Mr. Jordan

Postby Mr. Jordan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:02 am

I started watching south park like 4-5 months ago and I agree with you that the old seasons were a lot better, but these season 18 and 19 were not total sh*t.
Jeffro55

Postby Jeffro55 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:51 pm

I thought this season was a bit of a refreshing change in format. It didn't seem to have the 'punch' of satire/parody that previous seasons have, but the concept of making the season an 'ongoing story' theme that used the entire season to tell a complete story was a neat change-up that I and my daughter both liked. (with the caveat of entering a UN-South Park world of 'PC' for next season . . . as if THAT will pan out). I do miss the longer seasons, and I think this one could have benefited from another 4 episodes or so, but I can wait. After all, a helluva lot is going to be happening in 2016, as far as the USA is concerned.
ssjup81

Postby ssjup81 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Personally, I found this season way better than last season, but to each his/her own...
Raging Clue

Postby Raging Clue » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:45 am

i have to agree, this last season sucked. pc principal and his fag buddies are such dicks. i also dont like that the whole season was like a soap opera, i like each episode to be its own story, something new each week. i dont even like any of the 3 parters very well. i am however thankful that they are still putting some out each season though, i did have a few laughs...like when Jimmy told pc pricipal to s...ss...suck his dick! i REALLY hope south park goes back to normal, that was my favorite part about south park... is that they were so politically incorrect, and said what ever they wanted to, you dont see that too much on TV any more.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”