FAQ Fridays

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 2

Re: FAQ Fridays

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:26 am

nall wrote:As some of you have seen, we do occasional FAQ Fridays on here and our social media sites.

Any questions you'd like to pose?
Yes. What is considered "occasional" for purposes of this thread? Thank you :cartmanhappy:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:58 am

Let's see... Here's what's been asked so far:
February 19 at 12:30pm ·

FAQ Friday: Here's your chance to us anything about South Park! Ask now and we will post a new answer each Friday.

February 19 at 2:00pm ·

Thanks for all the great questions! Check back every Friday and we will answer a new one.
February 26 at 11:00am ·

FAQ Friday - It's been forever since I've seen Dr. Mephesto and his weird monkey-man sidekick. Is he dead?

February 26 at 2:00pm ·

Dr. Mephesto is still alive and well, experimenting on multi-assed monkeys and trying to get different animals to have sex with one another. He's been seen as recently as the past season in "The City Part of Town."
No FAQ was answered on March 4th.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:43 am

I'm sorry you guys its all my fault as I just get so tingly around Matt and Trey :wink:
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I mentioned this elsewhere, but not here - when the FAQ Friday about Sparky was answered a few weeks/months ago, a lot of amateur journalists tried to up their sites' game by reporting that Sparky would be in S20. You could tell they were ripping it from the FAQ because they kept imitating the phrase "Sparky hasn't run away fro good" which was used in the FAQ post.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”