20 f*cking years and still hilarious!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

southpark#1fan808

20 f*cking years and still hilarious!

Postby southpark#1fan808 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:53 am

Ive been watching this show since I was a little kid and its still great! There was two years where I lost my funny bone and wasn't laughing at sh*t but I went back and rewatch those season when I got my funny bone back and it was hilarious I was just beyond depressed, oddly enough stan was going through what I was going through it was great to watch it even in my deepest depression then I still could watch and enjoy south park but I was in hate mode and didn't laugh as much but I went back and rewatched it to see if it was just my mood being that f*cked and it was because I saw them 10x over and it was hilarious! The new season the old everything! I get my social news about the western world from south park. They are more on it then cnn. I want to be on south park make like a fart or queef sound!i don't know how the voice actors get there lines out its so funny. You guys are hilarious.
zstoms

Re: 20 f*cking years and still hilarious!

Postby zstoms » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:08 pm

southpark#1fan808 wrote: I get my social news about the western world from south park. They are more on it then cnn.
ha! I can relate. I hope they get more and more geopolitical(?)
Next season I'd like to see Zizek visiting South Park =P
Unides o dominades

Return to “General South Park Discussion”