Changes to Make Season 20 Better

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Changes to Make Season 20 Better

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 am

Someone ask South Park Studios if they can make some changes to three Season 20 episodes to make each of them a little more satisfying and better.

[*]For the episode "Skank Hunt", add Kenny to the scenes with Kyle, Stan, Butters, Jimmy, Clyde, Token, and Craig in them including the part where the boys break all of Cartman's stuff. And for the scene where Kyle found out about Heidi Turner quitting Twitter and the scene where he finds out that Cartman isn't SkankHunt42, replace Clyde with Kenny in those two scenes and redub Clyde's voice with Kenny's voice as well.
[*]In "Not Funny", instead of being a internet troll pretending to be Danish, have Lennart Bedrager‎‎ really be Freja Ollegard in disguise, who faked her own death and is the real mastermind behind TrollTrace.com. Then Freja reveals that she always hated men for their disrespect towards women and believes that they're the main obstacle of a woman's success. She plans to use TrollTrace.com to wipe out every man who has criticized women off the face of the earth. Freja Ollegard is a way more interesting character than Lennart Bedrager, and it would be way better if they were the same person‎‎.
[*]For "The End of Serialization As We Know It", I just need you to add one short scene over the scene where we see the guy who posted the first message on the new Internet. In that scene, have Wendy knock on Stan's door, have Stan look right where he sees her smiling out the window, and then walks up to her, automatically meaning that the two are officially back together. Also, maybe have Wendy help Kyle out with trolling everybody to save the world.

Please work on these changes as soon as possible if you can.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Changes to Make Season 20 Better

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:35 am

Are you telling the creators how to do their jobs? 'Cause that sh*t doesn't fly around here at any time. It's pointless to suggest any changes. The season is done, no changes will be made to the eps.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Big-Will wrote:Are you telling the creators how to do their jobs? 'Cause that sh*t doesn't fly around here at any time. It's pointless to suggest any changes. The season is done, no changes will be made to the eps.
It would be like when George Lucas gave us those special editions of the Star Wars trilogy where he adds new scenes and enhanced special effects.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

And you saw what Trey thought of that in "Free Hat," right? (those new scenes and enhanced special effects ruined the movies for him)

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Big-Will wrote:And you saw what Trey thought of that in "Free Hat," right? (those new scenes and enhanced special effects ruined the movies for him)
Good point. But I still wished that the troll hunter was really Freja.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:45 am

SouthAl93 wrote:Someone ask South Park Studios if they can make some changes to three Season 20 episodes to make each of them a little more satisfying and better.

[*]For the episode "Skank Hunt", add Kenny to the scenes with Kyle, Stan, Butters, Jimmy, Clyde, Token, and Craig in them including the part where the boys break all of Cartman's stuff. And for the scene where Kyle found out about Heidi Turner quitting Twitter and the scene where he finds out that Cartman isn't SkankHunt42, replace Clyde with Kenny in those two scenes and redub Clyde's voice with Kenny's voice as well.
[*]In "Not Funny", instead of being a internet troll pretending to be Danish, have Lennart Bedrager‎‎ really be Freja Ollegard in disguise, who faked her own death and is the real mastermind behind TrollTrace.com. Then Freja reveals that she always hated men for their disrespect towards women and believes that they're the main obstacle of a woman's success. She plans to use TrollTrace.com to wipe out every man who has criticized women off the face of the earth. Freja Ollegard is a way more interesting character than Lennart Bedrager, and it would be way better if they were the same person‎‎.
[*]For "The End of Serialization As We Know It", I just need you to add one short scene over the scene where we see the guy who posted the first message on the new Internet. In that scene, have Wendy knock on Stan's door, have Stan look right where he sees her smiling out the window, and then walks up to her, automatically meaning that the two are officially back together. Also, maybe have Wendy help Kyle out with trolling everybody to save the world.

Please work on these changes as soon as possible if you can.
BWAHAHA!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain Hindsight, is that you, old buddy? Or maybe you are one of his brave sidekicks? Who else would seriously suggest something this ridiculous? I can clearly see Trey running into the writers room yelling, "Guys, guys, listen up! There's a dude out there, he demands us to make changes to a couple of Season 20 episodes. Quick, we must do whatever he tells us. He posted a list of all the necessary improvements on our forum board. Here's what he wants us to do." Then Trey reads it out loud and everyone in the room is like, "Wow! How could we have been so blind this whole time???" Yeah, right.

Nice try, though. My own personal list of "improvements" to Season 20 would have to be at least 100 times longer than yours. Maybe I should start putting it together right away.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Remember when the ending of Little Shop of Horrors had to be rewritten and reshot because test audiences hated the original ending which involved the deaths of the films two likable protagonists? My suggested changes to Season 20 are something like that and are more necessary than George Lucas's changes to the Star Wars movies.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:26 pm

But that'd be a test audience. Season 20 is already officialy released.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Yeah, the season is four months in the past, and I see no reason to keep this thread open any longer. Hell, I saw no reason why you even posted this thread, SouthAl93. As I said further up, it's pointless to suggest any changes. The season is done, no changes will be made to the eps. And now, this thread is done. I'm locking this, and if you bring it up again in new threads, I will delete them.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”