South Park Season 20 DVD

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Re: South Park Season 20 DVD

Postby kfgg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 am

Probably the case, but in all seriousness they really don't have to do anything if they don't want to. Episodes come around from what happens in the writers room, in the minds of those in that room and nothing else. Matt, Trey, and sometimes a few others (Vernon Chatman, Bill Hader) The story for each episode starts there, and Trey types it up as they go along. Usually within the 6 Day window.

That said, it's all anybody's guess. They'll figure out what they want to do when they do it.
almyros

Postby almyros » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 am

I don't think they could keep Garrison as president for the next four seasons. I feel like he'll probably resign at some point in S21.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:16 am

kfgg wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 am
Probably the case, but in all seriousness they really don't have to do anything if they don't want to. Episodes come around from what happens in the writers room, in the minds of those in that room and nothing else. Matt, Trey, and sometimes a few others (Vernon Chatman, Bill Hader) The story for each episode starts there, and Trey types it up as they go along. Usually within the 6 Day window.

That said, it's all anybody's guess. They'll figure out what they want to do when they do it.
Because the gender war was supposed to last all of Season 20, I still think Stan and Wendy already automatically got back together after Season 20 so maybe we will see them hanging out on screen together in the season 21 premiere.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:49 am

I think Matt & Trey will have President Garrison resign and then have Caitlyn Jenner replace him as president.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 am

almyros wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 am
I don't think they could keep Garrison as president for the next four seasons. I feel like he'll probably resign at some point in S21.
And your personal thoughts on the gender wars?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 am

Big-Will wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:59 pm
They didn't focus on the details at all - no mention of PC Principal, member berries, Kenny not being in the season all that much, Heidi and Cartman, or Stan and Wendy. They mentioned Ike only in that Betty Parker voiced him and got a bigger role as the season went on, and Butters and his #wienersout movement. No Bill and Bill.
I'm also going to guess that they also didn't explain where did Kyle and Ike ran off to at the end of Members Only and why did that made-up talk show host from The Damned had the same name as Cartman's girlfriend for some reason. Right?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Right.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”