The Gender Wars

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

The Gender Wars

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 pm

If Trey and Matt appear at E3 2017, someone should ask them if Stan and Wendy are back together and if they plan to extend the gender wars into next season.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: The Gender Wars

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 am

I don't know but I think Big-Will got that JoeyNigor guy or whatever his username was, for breaking the rules, do you want Big-Will to get you? I don't think where allowed to demand and bark orders toward Trey and Matt about anything at this site.

I think Milo at this site went to an E3 or something big with Star Wars last year. He may be the only shot at this idea of yours with people that come to this site. E3 is in LA and I think Milo is going to college there and then there is ZZXYZ 2 of whatever and he lives in LA. Those are the only people that come here that could. Maybe pay for their tickets and they may try to help you out?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:00 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:55 am
I don't know but I think Big-Will got that JoeyNigor guy or whatever his username was, for breaking the rules, do you want Big-Will to get you? I don't think where allowed to demand and bark orders toward Trey and Matt about anything at this site.

I think Milo at this site went to an E3 or something big with Star Wars last year. He may be the only shot at this idea of yours with people that come to this site. E3 is in LA and I think Milo is going to college there and then there is ZZXYZ 2 of whatever and he lives in LA. Those are the only people that come here that could. Maybe pay for their tickets and they may try to help you out?
I not asking anyone to demand for something in the forum or website, I'm just asking them to do something off the computer. Telling something to someone in person off the computer is the best way to go. I just replace the word demand in the original post with a word that doesn't sound threatening.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:26 am

I'd expect something like that at SDCC, not E3.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 am

Was just about to say that; they'll probably just stick to Fractured and discuss possible future gaming projects at E3 rather than the show.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 am

But judging by the trailers for TFBW and Phone Destroyer, that should mean that the gender wars are over. Right?
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:14 am

As far as the game goes, it never happened. You may have quit bugging us aboit Stendy but Heiman and the gender wars are equally as annoying.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:14 am
As far as the game goes, it never happened. You may have quit bugging us aboit Stendy but Heiman and the gender wars are equally as annoying.
In my point of view, only the gender wars are annoying.
TMGGuy123

Postby TMGGuy123 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 am

I think that the gender wars should continue on to season 21 because that would be a great oppertunity to make feminists realise their mistakes since the girls now thinks that men are terrible, or Matt and Stone can just give us funny jokes about feminists.

i also think that Cartman and Heidi should break up for the sake of the gender wars.
Thats all I guess!
kyleisgod

Postby kyleisgod » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 am

The gender wars are over, guy. Kyle's narration at the end of last season wrapped it up messily because Matt and Trey were out of time and the election results messed up their original plans. If it makes you feel better, they say what the original plan was on the season 20 commentary track.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 am

kyleisgod wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 am
The gender wars are over, guy. Kyle's narration at the end of last season wrapped it up messily because Matt and Trey were out of time and the election results messed up their original plans. If it makes you feel better, they say what the original plan was on the season 20 commentary track.
What about that one couple who broke up two times in the past, been around since the first episode, and whose name I can not say or else this post will get deleted? Do you think that their breakup is supposed to last only through the 20th season? Don't forget that Kyle has caught the troll and will make sure he doesn't troll the school anymore. They still need to announce the couple's current relationship status before Season 21 begins.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 am

Man, some people just don't know when to stop asking questions. Banned until the season begins.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”