Coon and friends season 21

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Coon and friends season 21

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 pm

I am kind of hoping they will do another Coon and Friends episode this time involving the new superheroes from TFBH. How bout you guys?
JamesPolo

Re: Coon and friends season 21

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 pm

I really want the same thing. There is the new App game too and it has the kids playing many different games. I wonder if a trilogy would have some hints to that also and not just focus on TFBW.

Still, what would be the big over carrying plot for the kids to fight over? Like the Black Friday one had the gaming consoles. TFBW I think has the kids fight over backstories and screen time or something, think a trilogy would have it be something else.

What about the new cell phones? Or there is Halloween and costumes! Al had the kids fighting over Marvel and DC and which is better, I like this plot. That can bring in the whole Disney and Warner Bros.

There is the kids trying to better our world. I know the world has lots of terror and saber rattling these days for the kids to try and stop.

Politically thinks are heating up as Trump may be in hot water with a Watergate type to deal with tapes and all. The kids could actually take political sides with being of the Left or Right. It seems there will not be a shortage of material with the way politics are going. I mean our representatives are being hunted down and almost killed.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Not a huge fan of episodes that last longer than an episode. I'm hoping they take a rest from that this year. They've been doing it constantly since Season 17, really peaking in 19 and 20.

Just read a new interview article with Trey. He seems to be wanting to go back to the common political issue one week and Cartman farting on Butters episodes the next. I can't argue
http://junkee.com/trey-parker-south-park/108366
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 am

If they do include a Coon episode next season, it should include David Rodriguez with his own superhero ego.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:04 am

kfgg wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:09 pm
Not a huge fan of episodes that last longer than an episode. I'm hoping they take a rest from that this year. They've been doing it constantly since Season 17, really peaking in 19 and 20.

Just read a new interview article with Trey. He seems to be wanting to go back to the common political issue one week and Cartman farting on Butters episodes the next. I can't argue
Thank you for interview, dude! Awesome!
I suppose it's oxytocin in Trey's body makes him so... young dad :lol:
And he is disappointed about s20, but no reasons, really, there were a lot of funny things.
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

The thing is, I absoloutely love the Coon & Friends concept and characters, but the episodes are actually kind of lame on rewatch, so I hope they make at least one more.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Alex Shir wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:04 am
kfgg wrote:

And he is disappointed about s20, but no reasons, really, there were a lot of funny things.
Looks like he didn't say anything about Stan and Wendy because the current fate of them needs to be addressed now because it's too confusing at the moment.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm
Alex Shir wrote:
kfgg wrote:

Looks like he didn't say anything about Stan and Wendy because the current fate of them needs to be addressed now because it's too confusing at the moment.
Al, your making me want Stan and Wendy to never be together again or is this just part of your evil plan? I have an idea, what about they do an episode all about Stan and Wendy. It can be that they are like Romeo and Juliet and have to fight to be together but lose their lives as people wouldn't allow their love. It will have them both die at the end but then it can show that the whole thing was a dream. It can be the camera pans out and shows the two in asleep in bed together. It can be that in the final moments of the episode, that Wendy had taken her life and then Stan would take his. Then people find them together dead and there can be some words of star crossed lovers. So as the camera pans out at the end it shows Wendy and Stan in bed together, like they are having a secret sleepover. They can be close to each other and holding hands, embracing while they sleep.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:27 pm
Alex Shir wrote:

Al, your making me want Stan and Wendy to never be together again or is this just part of your evil plan? I have an idea, what about they do an episode all about Stan and Wendy. It can be that they are like Romeo and Juliet and have to fight to be together but lose their lives as people wouldn't allow their love. It will have them both die at the end but then it can show that the whole thing was a dream. It can be the camera pans out and shows the two in asleep in bed together. It can be that in the final moments of the episode, that Wendy had taken her life and then Stan would take his. Then people find them together dead and there can be some words of star crossed lovers. So as the camera pans out at the end it shows Wendy and Stan in bed together, like they are having a secret sleepover. They can be close to each other and holding hands, embracing while they sleep.
Good enough.
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Stan as Romeo and Wendy as Juliet? Only in ironicaly sense, I guess :lol:
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.
kyleisgod

Postby kyleisgod » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:30 am

I love the super hero personas, but Matt and Trey have proven they can't conclude trilogies well IMO. Happy Holograms and last season had rushed endings, and even Black Friday had some things unresolved due to lack of time. Hopefully we get one super hero episode and no trilogies.
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 am

I don't think it's reasonable to expect a Coon and Friends season. The Black Friday trilogy did have some tie-ins to Stick of Truth, but in practice, it was really much more of a Game of Thrones parody, and M&T admit on the comms to deleting TSOT-related content (Gnoms, for example) in favor of more of GoT-driven content. The game wasn't related to GoT, but the costume theme overlapped, so it was kind of a lucky strike. I don't think M&T can do a parody of anything using Coon and Friends that wouldn't trample on FBW parodying superheroes.

For the record, I would be happy to be flat-out wrong.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I think Matt and Trey must have so much knowledge and creativity on the kids playing superheroes that they should do at least one episode about this. Creating TFBW has a rigid outline you may say once the main story outline is created. I bet there are ideas that the creators have thought of but can’t use because it wouldn’t flow right with the plot development of the game. I think that Matt and Trey will use ideas they had for the game that didn’t fit. Also, they have so much knowledge currently of the kids playing superheroes, that it would be a waste to not put that to good use and get at least one episode out of that. It must not be easy to retain several dozen characters info and their superheroes info. Isn’t that why characters names are changed all the time, it’s just too difficult to remember it all? I think if Matt and Trey want to have a superhero episode in the next couple of years, now would be the best time.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm

I couldn't care less if it was a trilogy, two parter or just one episode, I just want to see another Coon & Friends episode since I love the concept and characters (as in superhero personas).
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”