Will their be QA South Park this year ?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RealPatrickDJ

Will their be QA South Park this year ?

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I want to ask you all if there'll be any South Park QA that I should know about and also if I found out that South Park won't attend this years SDCC. Then I'll keep checking in on this site until I get notified about South parks upcoming latest appearance for SDCC since I really want to ask the South Park creators a question badly but I think that the forum site should take the time to create a special "South Park creator QA" subject section so that it gives us South Park fans the opportunity chance to get our questions answered since trey Parker and Matt stone need take a day off their busy day to visit the forum site to answer our question since I'm a huge South Park fan wh**e!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Will their be QA South Park this year ?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Man, they haven't done that in years. Twelve years, at least, and that's when we had a chatroom. Matt took the time to answer our questions back in 2005 in a chat session.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 pm
Man, they haven't done that in years. Twelve years, at least, and that's when we had a chatroom. Matt took the time to answer our questions back in 2005 in a chat session.
Ok, I'll keep cheacking back yearly ! Hopefully they'll have another in the near future at SDCC.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

I still need to know about the fate of that one couple who broke up at school thanks to Kyle's dad.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:17 am

What about having the phone operator to give you the phone numbers for Trey Parker and/or Matt Stone so you can call them up so they can answered your question. Does anyone know if that is possible?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:18 am

I don't think they want to be bombarded with calls from kids.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:11 am

Or from adults who don't have a podcast channel for them to answer questions in.

Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am

I think there would be a decent amount of normal adults asking real questions, but I do feel like the majority of callers would be kids asking stupid questions.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:34 am
I think there would be a decent amount of normal adults asking real questions, but I do feel like the majority of callers would be kids asking stupid questions.
I'm 23 years old and the questions I have for Matt and Trey are kind of important?
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:49 am

I wasn't calling you a kid. But if Matt or Trey's phone number got leaked, obviously more kids would call in than anything.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:17 am
What about having the phone operator to give you the phone numbers for Trey Parker and/or Matt Stone so you can call them up so they can answered your question. Does anyone know if that is possible?
If you're not working on the show, you don't need their phone numbers. In this business, they have their agents get in touch with you to make arrangements. They're not gonna ask for your number, nor offer you theirs. Don't try to get chummy here, buddy, or I will ban you.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:27 am

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:32 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:17 am
If you're not working on the show, you don't need their phone numbers. In this business, they have their agents get in touch with you to make arrangements. They're not gonna ask for your number, nor offer you theirs. Don't try to get chummy here, buddy, or I will ban you.
Yes sir, I won't get chummy.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:38 am

SDCC 2017 starts next Thursday, but I don't see South Park anywhere on the schedule, so any questions anyone had to ask Matt and Trey will have to wait until September to be answered.

RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:38 am
SDCC 2017 starts next Thursday, but I don't see South Park anywhere on the schedule, so any questions anyone had to ask Matt and Trey will have to wait until September to be answered.
Ok will do sir, thanks so much!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:18 am
I don't think they want to be bombarded with calls from kids.
I do have to agree with that, they would get piss off if they get repeative phone calls 24/7.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”