RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

MichaelTanzerCanada
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 am

RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm

I just realized something: There has to be a way for them to reconcile as a better couple and better friends...But the question is how are they going to make up amends to each other? Reform him? Well good point, it could be the only choice to do it, like they also did it with other shows too.

All the Heiman fans (including me) were disappointed when they broke up because of the Kyman fans who all celebrating the end of the Heiman ship, I mean, what the hell are they thinking?!? This is what happens IF you break up an OTP!

This break-up DID remind me of the Raisins episode back in Season 7 when Wendy permanently broke up with Stan. And the point is: It has an tough, but painful moment to feel sorry for Heidi right now because she was heartbroken by Cartman's negative feelings. Right? Well, to be frank with you, if you ask me: Hell, I do love Heidi and Cartman being an OTP! They should've broke up in the first place. And plus, Heidi's chances to win his heart back are smaller than Kenny’s screen-time. Well, because of two whole 19th and 20th seasons respectively, Cartman was brainwashed into being PC, he had no choice but to think about it in a PC term. Then after that, Cartman DID end his relationship with Heidi by reverting back to his true self that he was before in the first place. I mean, that wasn't cool for him to end a relationship with Heidi?! Unacceptable indeed! Again, the Heiman ship needs to be fixed in order to make them stay together, because it definitely was my favourite Head-canon a lot. Again, don't get wrong, I really DO shipped Heiman 100% a lot! Haters gonna hate indeed.

But, I will tell you how: It could be Butters, who is the one has been messing with Cartman's relationship with Heidi in the first place. It was his fault for him to break Heidi and Cartman up, I mean, what were they thinking, how could they actually broke up? Well good question indeed. And yes, he gaslighted Cartman into going against the only person who doesn’t treat him like crap in the first place, again, IF Stephen (or Butters' dad) finds out Butters has been meddling in others love lives...He will definitely be grounded for this!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18772
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Ah, gaslighting. To manipulate events and situations in order to make a person believe that he or she is crazy. That's Cartman, not Butters, doing that.

In season 20 Cartman gaslit himself to believe that Heidi was going to go through his Internet history and break up with him over it. That never happened. Cartman went through all the trouble of getting himself and Heidi to Mars so she doesn't find his Internet history, and again gaslit himself when he thought there would be women lording it over men on Mars (if you're gonna blame Butters for that, know that it was Bill Clinton who suggested it to Butters first).

In this season's opener he finally gaslit Heidi by playing the victim and weaseling himself out of their relationship, leaving her confused and dumping her at the end of the episode.

With Cartman acting this way, there is no lasting resolution for the Heiman ship. Cartman has a way of sabotaging relationships when he feels he's in too deep, no matter how caring the other person is. In this he was right in telling Heidi "It's not you, it's me." Further proof is in the irony of his statement "You're messed up, Heidi, and I can't fix you. Only you can do that." This coming from a guy who's done some of the most messed-up things ever seen on a cartoon. It's Cartman who's messed up, and no one can fix him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 am

MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm
I just realized something: There has to be a way for them to reconcile as a better couple and better friends...But the question is how are they going to make up amends to each other? Reform him? Well good point, it could be the only choice to do it, like they also did it with other shows too.

All the Heiman fans (including me) were disappointed when they broke up because of the Kyman fans who all celebrating the end of the Heiman ship, I mean, what the hell are they thinking?!? This is what happens IF you break up an OTP!

This break-up DID remind me of the Raisins episode back in Season 7 when Wendy permanently broke up with Stan. And the point is: It has an tough, but painful moment to feel sorry for Heidi right now because she was heartbroken by Cartman's negative feelings. Right? Well, to be frank with you, if you ask me: Hell, I do love Heidi and Cartman being an OTP! They should've broke up in the first place. And plus, Heidi's chances to win his heart back are smaller than Kenny’s screen-time. Well, because of two whole 19th and 20th seasons respectively, Cartman was brainwashed into being PC, he had no choice but to think about it in a PC term. Then after that, Cartman DID end his relationship with Heidi by reverting back to his true self that he was before in the first place. I mean, that wasn't cool for him to end a relationship with Heidi?! Unacceptable indeed! Again, the Heiman ship needs to be fixed in order to make them stay together, because it definitely was my favourite Head-canon a lot. Again, don't get wrong, I really DO shipped Heiman 100% a lot! Haters gonna hate indeed.

But, I will tell you how: It could be Butters, who is the one has been messing with Cartman's relationship with Heidi in the first place. It was his fault for him to break Heidi and Cartman up, I mean, what were they thinking, how could they actually broke up? Well good question indeed. And yes, he gaslighted Cartman into going against the only person who doesn’t treat him like crap in the first place, again, IF Stephen (or Butters' dad) finds out Butters has been meddling in others love lives...He will definitely be grounded for this!
Don't listen to Big-Will, he's just a Heiman hater who sees no future of the couple.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
FilipoSooa
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby FilipoSooa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:53 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 am
MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm
I just realized something: There has to be a way for them to reconcile as a better couple and better friends...But the question is how are they going to make up amends to each other? Reform him? Well good point, it could be the only choice to do it, like they also did it with other shows too.

All the Heiman fans (including me) were disappointed when they broke up because of the Kyman fans who all celebrating the end of the Heiman ship, I mean, what the hell are they thinking?!? This is what happens IF you break up an OTP!

This break-up DID remind me of the Raisins episode back in Season 7 when Wendy permanently broke up with Stan. And the point is: It has an tough, but painful moment to feel sorry for Heidi right now because she was heartbroken by Cartman's negative feelings. Right? Well, to be frank with you, if you ask me: Hell, I do love Heidi and Cartman being an OTP! They should've broke up in the first place. And plus, Heidi's chances to win his heart back are smaller than Kenny’s screen-time. Well, because of two whole 19th and 20th seasons respectively, Cartman was brainwashed into being PC, he had no choice but to think about it in a PC term. Then after that, Cartman DID end his relationship with Heidi by reverting back to his true self that he was before in the first place. I mean, that wasn't cool for him to end a relationship with Heidi?! Unacceptable indeed! Again, the Heiman ship needs to be fixed in order to make them stay together, because it definitely was my favourite Head-canon a lot. Again, don't get wrong, I really DO shipped Heiman 100% a lot! Haters gonna hate indeed.

But, I will tell you how: It could be Butters, who is the one has been messing with Cartman's relationship with Heidi in the first place. It was his fault for him to break Heidi and Cartman up, I mean, what were they thinking, how could they actually broke up? Well good question indeed. And yes, he gaslighted Cartman into going against the only person who doesn’t treat him like crap in the first place, again, IF Stephen (or Butters' dad) finds out Butters has been meddling in others love lives...He will definitely be grounded for this!
Don't listen to Big-Will, he's just a Heiman hater who sees no future of the couple.
It's not that Big-Will is a Heiman critic, he's being realistic here.

To me, I thought Heiman was actually the only bright spot in a lost season that was Season 20. I don't hate Heiman as a love couple, it's just that I already recognize that Trey Parker and Matt Stone want a fresh start and erase all traces of Season 20 considering it was a disappointing season with so much uncertainty in storyline side plots, and I don't fault them for being intent on erasing the uneventful memories of Season 20 and Heiman (despite being fun to watch) was probably one of the casualty storyline that had to end.

Either way, Cartman may finally go back to his old ways considering that while Heiman was fun to watch, Cartman is probably better off being his own man who is not here to exist in the world for anybody but Cartman again.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18772
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 am

I'm being vindicated. Has Cartman shown any happiness when Heidi comes around this season? She comes to him to talk and this is what he's said so far:

Episode 2101 - White People Renovating Houses

"Awesome. Thanks for coming in and bitching me out in front of all the guys."

Episode 2102 - Put It Down

Heidi: [approaching] Hey babe, how are you doin'?
Cartman: [suddenly disinterested] Oh hay baby, what'd going on?

During his raps:

Yeah, but you guys, you don't understand.
With my girlfriend, it's like I'm livin' in quicksand
Conflicting thoughts, I need a battered wife shelter.
My girlfriend is messed up, but all I wanna do is help her.

And yet my future's so hazy, my girlfriend's makin' me crazy

Episode 2104 - Franchise Prequel

Heidi: Hey babe, what's up? [Cartman stands still a moment, then deflates, Several seconds later he sighs heavily a couple of times, closes his eyes, sniffles and groans, and puts his right hand over his right eye. He's at a loss for words as Heidi's smile fades] What are you up to?
Cartman: [soft voice] Nothing, just f*cking wearing sweet costumes and talking about fighting evil-is that okay?
Heidi: I just- I thought we were meeting at the park. You didn't text or anything.
Cartman: [soft voice] Oh my God, are you f*cking kidding me right now?

Is that any way for a boyfriend to treat his girl? And yet some people would rather see Heiman exist no matter how bad it is for either Cartman or Heidi. :( They pin their hopes on something Trey said a while back: "We don't want [Heidi] to go away, but I really liked how in the end [Cartman] was now a dude stuck in a relationship." Nothing about Cartman being happy in it, just stuck. And stuck is how he's been acting all season long, not happy.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 am
I'm being vindicated. Has Cartman shown any happiness when Heidi comes around this season? She comes to him to talk and this is what he's said so far:

Episode 2101 - White People Renovating Houses

"Awesome. Thanks for coming in and bitching me out in front of all the guys."

Episode 2102 - Put It Down

Heidi: [approaching] Hey babe, how are you doin'?
Cartman: [suddenly disinterested] Oh hay baby, what'd going on?

During his raps:

Yeah, but you guys, you don't understand.
With my girlfriend, it's like I'm livin' in quicksand
Conflicting thoughts, I need a battered wife shelter.
My girlfriend is messed up, but all I wanna do is help her.

And yet my future's so hazy, my girlfriend's makin' me crazy

Episode 2104 - Franchise Prequel

Heidi: Hey babe, what's up? [Cartman stands still a moment, then deflates, Several seconds later he sighs heavily a couple of times, closes his eyes, sniffles and groans, and puts his right hand over his right eye. He's at a loss for words as Heidi's smile fades] What are you up to?
Cartman: [soft voice] Nothing, just f*cking wearing sweet costumes and talking about fighting evil-is that okay?
Heidi: I just- I thought we were meeting at the park. You didn't text or anything.
Cartman: [soft voice] Oh my God, are you f*cking kidding me right now?

Is that any way for a boyfriend to treat his girl? And yet some people would rather see Heiman exist no matter how bad it is for either Cartman or Heidi. :( They pin their hopes on something Trey said a while back: "We don't want [Heidi] to go away, but I really liked how in the end [Cartman] was now a dude stuck in a relationship." Nothing about Cartman being happy in it, just stuck. And stuck is how he's been acting all season long, not happy.
I think someone has been eating too many member berries lately.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:18 am

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:03 pm

I wonder if they're gonna break up eventually. Heidi seems to get more upset every time he gets passive aggressive when she appears.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18772
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:32 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:03 pm
I wonder if they're gonna break up eventually. Heidi seems to get more upset every time he gets passive aggressive when she appears.
That's what I'm sayin'!

"Sorry! I won't interrupt!"

Next, she'll be saying "If you don't want me around, just say so! I don't need this passive-aggressive sh*t from you!"
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:32 am
Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:03 pm
I wonder if they're gonna break up eventually. Heidi seems to get more upset every time he gets passive aggressive when she appears.
That's what I'm sayin'!

"Sorry! I won't interrupt!"

Next, she'll be saying "If you don't want me around, just say so! I don't need this passive-aggressive sh*t from you!"
Judging by what Trey Parker said about it, don't count on it.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
spacetoons
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby spacetoons » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 am

Man, I hope they break up soon. It's kind of a pain to watch their relationship get dragged along each episode.
Hailcoaster
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby Hailcoaster » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 am

It seems to me like you're putting your personal desires in the way of your analysis, disregarding every aspect of Cartman's character in order to achieve this whim of yours. Cartman is, besides not being interested in Heidi at all for anything other than obtaining validation, not suitable for any kind of relationship, and we have plenty of evidence to support this claim.
mario88
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: RESOLUTION OF HEIMAN SHIP

Postby mario88 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:20 pm

"to make up amends to each other"? why to each other?

i fail to see what the poor heidi should make amends for. if not to herself maybe, for letting cartman be psychologically abusive to her and on top of that trying to reverse the blame.

if she wasn't a cartoon, i would feel sorry for her.
He is the record!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests