Season 21 Randome Thread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 2

Season 21 Randome Thread

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:05 am

This thread is for Season 21 in general. Specific episode posts should go into the individual pre/post episode thread(s).

I started off with Season 21 hoping that we would go back to one episode stories, instead of trilogy episodes or as of late: whole season (serial) episodes. I enjoyed 2101 as it was refreshing, a stand alone episode.

Then work/family interfered with my Wednesday night viewing, so it wasn't until today that I actually had the chance to watch Season 21. I binge watched 2101 through the latest, 2105 on the hulu player here at southpark.cc.com. I enjoyed that each episode was a stand-a-lone episode. I was a little concerned with the Coon and Friends episode, as there were so many super heroes and a new one, "Fast Pass," that I thought that this might be a multiple episode storyline. But true to form this season, it too was a one-episode plot :)

Still, Season 21 is topical, with episodes of President Trump's Tweets and the Opioid problem making the news in recent weeks.

And a constant, which I enjoy, is Heidi coming up to Cartman saying "What's Up, Babe?" in each and every Season 21 episode so far, to which Cartman makes his customary grimacing face as the answer to Heidi's question. It was hilarious when Heidi asked Cartman that question when Cartman was dressed up as The Coon :lol:
No remark was made to Cartman by Heidi as to why he and his friends were all in costume.

I am throughly enjoying Season 21. Who else? Share your randome thoughts about Season 21 here.
Last edited by zzyzx 2 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 2

Re: Season 21 Randome Thread

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:53 am

I like seeing the cafeteria shots in both South Park Elementary and Grandpa Marsh's retirement home. They have similar setups, with signs on the walls. I'm still looking for alien pics on the walls, even though the last alien sighting was many, many years ago.

I also look for aliens in the crowd scenes. During the crowd scene in the gym at SP Elementary in 2105 I saw Red, the Goth Kids, but no aliens.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”