Cancelsouthpark?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mark Marsh

Cancelsouthpark?

Postby Mark Marsh » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi there. Ive been watching the new season and i have liked it a lot. Its not like i dont have a clue of this "cancelsouthpark" trend, but i would like to know every possible explination. I got a lot of refferences form the mr hankey episode, but not living in the usa makes me not aware of everything happening over threre, so there may be somethings i didnt catch. So, in summary, i want to know every possible explination to "cancelsouthpark" and its refferences on the chapters. Btw, i have loved each single season but i dont mind if you have to appeal to criticism of the show to explain the subject. Sorry for the bad english. Cheers
JamesPolo

Re: Cancelsouthpark?

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:09 am

I think the #cancelsouthpark is about the show and if it will be renewed again as I think after this season South Park is set for only two more seasons. Also it suggests the material will be outrageous which would be good for sales. Not sure if there is anything else but that its a fear and why not show your not afraid of them!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:51 am

Just a marketing gimmick to get fans new and old into the show. That tag wasn't there for "Tegridy Farms" and "The Problem With A Poo" had #cancelthesimpsons instead.

And next year is the last year for the show unless Matt and Trey renew again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Mark Marsh

Postby Mark Marsh » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 am

Do you think they will?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm

The shows got to go one day. Maybe like lots of shows someone else will make a reboot? Maybe Viacom will allow someone else to make new episodes down the road. I don't think that Matt and Trey have much ownership of South Park so it will be up to Viacom.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
BringBackChef

Postby BringBackChef » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:15 pm

I have a feeling they will keep making episodes beyond next year. I am such a diehard fan!! I agonize thinking of not having South Park in my life!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”