Bigger Longer Uncut Record Album low quality or deformed?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Airborn56

Bigger Longer Uncut Record Album low quality or deformed?

Postby Airborn56 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

So I got the SP Bigger Longer and Uncut album that was apart of the Record Store Day this year, but it sounds off. Whenever a character pronounces an S or sometimes during a peak there's a scratching sound on the left channel (left side) and I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue or if my record is screwed up. It can't be my specific record player (AT-LP60) since it works perfectly fine with other records, nor is it my headphones since I'm able to swap channels and it has the same effect on the opposite side.

I am able to record the audio and provide an example of what I hear, but unsure if I am allowed to do so on these forums.
Airborn56

Re: Bigger Longer Uncut Record Album low quality or deformed?

Postby Airborn56 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:09 am

Update: So my friends who are bigger audiophiles than I am told me it was an issue due to the vinyl record itself and as such, I've requested a refund. If anyone else has any info on the record's quality, please do post!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Bigger Longer Uncut Record Album low quality or deformed?

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:57 am

If there's anything unique about the record other than the color, I'd keep it and sell it on eBay for that unique feature. Otherwise, I'd send it back. I have the movie on DVD and the soundtrack on CD, as well as digital copies of them in my PC, so I really wouldn't want the record unless I could make money off it. 8)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”