I was harassed for trying to defend South Park archives

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

I was harassed for trying to defend South Park archives

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:03 am

This incident happened a while back in December of 2017/March 2018, but I thought it was something I wanted to discuss on here.

So, a long while back a Russian wiki (FANDOM) user who went by the name JoeyPknowsalotaboutthat came to South Park Arcvhives and created a blog post saying that his school had banned South Park, due to some incident that happened that I did not remember. So that user went to the main admin of the site, and bothered him, trying to defend his own actions on the FANDOM. The admin told him that the rules were rules, and nobody cared what he thought. Then maybe like, a couple weeks later, I saw this comment on the main page of the wiki site, saying the show is sinful and anti-Family, and appeared she was from the same country as that other male user, and was his friend, as well as another user named Danny. (can’t remember the rest of the username) So I saw that the three were part of a wiki site called Space Cheetahs wiki(apparently the admin did not seem to mind the amount of vandalism that happened on it), so I went there to tell the users off and to tell them to stop what they were doing and that it was inappropriate and disruptive. Well, they apologized, but they were missing my point, and they continued to push their religious views at me, and demonizing me for defending the wiki site they had trolled, instead of listening. Luckily, the main admin of Space cheetahs wiki did step in and tell off that female user that her behavior was towards me was unacceptable, and she should know better. Joey and Danny did give me a sincere apology, while the female user was blocked(I think she also promised to stop). As a result of the vandalism that wiki site was shut down.

So that was what happened. Thankfully, South Park is here to stay!
JamesPolo

Re: I was harassed for trying to defend South Park archives

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:53 am

I can understand Russia banning South Park. The material can be offensive. Still Russia is basically a dictatorship, I think its bullsh*t for some Russia f*ck to push their countries censorship onto other peoples. Russia has a lot more to worry about like sanctions and unfair elections and the still lower quality pay and life their average citizen suffers. I'm sorry Hanna that you had to suffer like that.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:03 am
This incident happened a while back in December of 2017/March 2018, but I thought it was something I wanted to discuss on here.

So, a long while back a Russian wiki (FANDOM) user who went by the name JoeyPknowsalotaboutthat
This guy?

Don't know nothin' about him, but decided to look him up.

Might as well check out the alt accounts.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:29 pm
Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:03 am

So, a long while back a Russian wiki (FANDOM) user who went by the name JoeyPknowsalotaboutthat
This guy?

Don't know nothin' about him, but decided to look him up.

Might as well check out the alt accounts.
Yes, I mean that guy. Joey, however did issue an honest apology note to me and the main admin of South
Park archives. Here is what exactly Joey had said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening, 802kup. Please take the time to read all of this, as I would like to politely talk with you for two reasons.
The first is the incidents that happened a few months ago at spacecheetahs.wikia.com (which has been closed down because of severe vandalism going on at the site) and South Park Archives. I know that I was being foolish and that I should have respected your opinion. I know that I shouldn't be forcing others' beliefs on you, but I decided to ignore that and follow my friends. My beliefs have changed and I don't support my friend anymore. In fact, her beliefs have caused her grades to drop by a few points at school, and I have had many talks with her. She claims that "she was not doing it with force", but rather "with love", and "kindly encouraging" them to do it. She never shouted and got angry when you resisted. However, I apologize for the incidents, and she has too, and I respect your beliefs and opinions. I am sincerely sorry for them and promise never to do them again, ever. As for Danny, I don't know what will happen to him. He keeps stating that "Butters sucks!"
The second thing I would like to apologize for is trolling on South Park Archives. I understand I should have thought twice before making comments and honestly regret that. I also regret making one blog post (I don't think you have seen that but maybe you have) against South Park and stating that it should be taken off air for being a satire. This time I was listening to my silly friend, and trolled under her commands, but I now know not to. I was also reading the book Gulliver's Travels at school at the time and since it was satire, I know that all satire things should have a place in media, including South Park. Thus, I sincerely apologize for that and promise never to do that again. So it would be a kind help if you would ask HighJewElfKing to unblock me so I can apologize to him for trolling and delete those offensive blog posts and talk page messages. Besides, there are articles on South Park Archives that I think also need my help and fixing. Thus, if you can do these things for me in return for apologizing, it would be a generous help. Sorry for the incidents and thank you very much. Joey P. (Talk) 20:26, June 3, 2018 (UTC)

Those users were also younger than me. I was not trying to bad mouth their religion, I was annoyed they were trying to convert me.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”