SP and Me

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

SP and Me

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:16 am

South Park created a cool new website that has you answer 30 questions to determine what characters you are most like.

https://www.spandme.com/

My results are as follows:

Crab People 30%

Lemmiwinks 30%

Bat Dad 15%

Terrance Mephesto 15%

Craig Tucker 5%

Stuart McCormick 4%

Roger Donovan 2%
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
JVM

Re: SP and Me

Postby JVM » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 am

This was my little pie chat, with Kevin Stoley coming out almost on top. No clue why I seemed to match so strongly with Token's Dad, even after reading his description.

I had a lot of fun with this tool. There's about 128 profiles/blurbs in all, transcribed elsewhere here, and many of them now added to the wiki here. Whoever wrote these has my imagination!

FIYI, seventy-two of those characters were in Stick of Truth (counting the critters separately as the game does) and seventy-one of them, not necessarily the same list, appeared in the Fractured but Whole game.

Some additional notes:
Biggest surprises: Tammy Nelson, Rebecca Cotswolds, Dr. Gauche, Larry Feegan, Maggie Yates, Terrance Mephesto, Topher, Four-Assed Monkey, Computer Guys, Yao, Millie, Mr. Black, Mrs. Black
Less surprising one-note returns are Kip, Ugly Bob, Tammy Warner, Thumper, Scuzzlebutt, all of whom have maintained some presence as joke or memetic characters.
Ms. Crabtree, Chef, Pip and debatably Terrance making posthumous appearances, proving their relevance remains alive.
Most notable omissions: Mayor McDaniels, Principal Victoria, Jesus, Firkle, Annie, Nelly, Filmore, the Valmers, Kenny’s brother, Gnomes
Also absent: the kindergarteners, most female fourth graders, pets, Bill and Fosse, Francis, Peter Mullen, Damien, Bridon, the Stevenses, Whites, Turners, Daniels, Barkeep, PC babies, Saddam.
No celebrities were harmed, of course, not even Al Gore.

Boiling it down though, the only one to really, really surprise me being missed here is Mayor McDaniels, FYI.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
triplemultiplex

Re: SP and Me

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:18 am

I must be getting old and I must be the "straight man" in the classic comedy duo sense.
Two of my top three are moms:

Sharon Marsh 37%
Token Black 19%
Sheila Broflovski 19%
Scott Malkinson 9%
Stan Marsh 9%
Cupid Cartman 5%
Autumn Hankey 3%

I'm definitely more Sharon than Sheila tho :lol:

Cupid Fatass? That feels like a dig. And Autumn? Well I could probably keep up with her at the bar. ;)

The real joke is on the makers of this little quiz. I'm not signed in via any social media BS and I'm currently running a VPN so they fished no data from me with this quiz. :twisted: :twisted:

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”