Complete List of Official Collectibles

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Elder Price

Complete List of Official Collectibles

Postby Elder Price » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Is there such a thing? Has anyone compiled a list? I'm strictly referring to officially licensed items. For example, the video game The Fractured but Whole has some various collectible figures like Kenny in the Mysterion outfit and Cartman as the Coon. However, there are 3" figures, 7" figures, glow in the dark ones, etc. I can really only find this stuff scattered around on ebay. Is there an official merch site I'm just missing? I want to get some of these collectibles, but I'd like to just get one complete set of similar ones (all the 6" ones perhaps). Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Complete List of Official Collectibles

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:52 pm

There's no complete list of collectibles.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:05 am

There are too many South Park toys that were made. Some were just cheat coin machine stickers and the like. I bet there are a lot of bootleg items too. I'm sure if you talked to Trey he wouldn't want you wasting your life trying to collect them all.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:51 am

There is near complete list of action figures that I have somewhere, and can supply if you like, but I have no advanced knowledge of other forms of collectibles. I've bought some plushes over the years but I don't know exactly what was manufactured when and by who.
Elder Price

Postby Elder Price » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:52 pm

JVM wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:51 am
There is near complete list of action figures that I have somewhere, and can supply if you like, but I have no advanced knowledge of other forms of collectibles. I've bought some plushes over the years but I don't know exactly what was manufactured when and by who.

Yeah if you could post your list, that would be great 👍

Return to “General South Park Discussion”