{The coming of South Park ASWESPEAK]}~

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

WindyWinery

{The coming of South Park ASWESPEAK]}~

Postby WindyWinery » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 am

I don't mean to be such a pessimistic bitch everyone I truly am sorry but I realize the content creators of south park a growing old and that leaves us with the question where does that leave south park? And I cant stress this enough but the creators are astoundingly brilliant and their aptitude to pick up political matters and upshine it to something fun and enjoyable its unbelievable! I'm sorry I cant possibly imagine bad happening to southpark or it'll make cry and its trouble at that fact. Oh boy. I don't or care really if this blog post goes down and I just wanted to get a little bit closer towards the creators as they read this. Thanks for the read and Im sure one my best friends @ OKAYARTMAN would gladly concur.

PS: Do stay all night but it'll be windy if cant ho-my!
JamesPolo

Re: {The coming of South Park ASWESPEAK]}~

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 am

I feel Trey and Matt may take the show another ten years.

I think that Trey and Matt may make a mini series of the show or a movie later on after it is fully retired.

I don't think after one of them dies that the other will make a new addition.

I do think that Viacom or Betty or someone will find a way of selling the rights either to produce some new episodes or as a reboot or maybe the full ownership of South Park will be sold. At either point in time it would be that new episodes would be made but they will probably suck cock.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 am

Matt and Trey have stressed that they will not hand the show off to anybody else, so once they decide to stop making it, or once Comedy Central says "no more renewals after this one," they will just make sure to finish the stories and end the show as they began it - with four or five boys and a few adults to continue the story, and to say "thanks for watching" and go off on their next adventure.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
WindyWinery

Postby WindyWinery » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:21 am

Why not just leave its becomings to any upcoming devs or inspired workers to take the crown maintaining and polishing the content and praying we never see the day it crumbles
WindyWinery

Postby WindyWinery » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:05 am

Then it'd empty for the years"no south park" is a scary thought. Aren't there any solutions that doesn't end with the termination of the series?
WindyWinery

Postby WindyWinery » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 am

Seems to me nobody is as afraid as i am...
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:37 am

Matt and Trey do almost all of the voices, so if you want it to continue after they are done, the entire show would need recasting. That would be jarring at best.

In my experience, when a good TV show tries to continue after the original creators are out, it inevitably sucks.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:09 am

Even though I am still a fan, I can't remember the last time I heard South Park casually come up in a conversation. Maybe 2012. It's like people forgot South Park exists. Maybe I'm the only, but in my experience, people treat the series the same way they treat The Simpsons, like a phantom.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”