Suggestion for a South Park Manga Adaptation Supervised by Trey Parker and Matt Stone Themselves!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ViniShit

Suggestion for a South Park Manga Adaptation Supervised by Trey Parker and Matt Stone Themselves!

Postby ViniShit » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:23 am

As you may know, besides fans from the Otaku community, there are also several fans from Japan, which has led me to the thought that if South Park cannot get an Anime, it at least deserves a Manga adaptation!
Due to its content, it’s convenient to make it a Seinen Manga! (Manga for Adults)
I'm sure that Trey Parker and Matt Stone could get into an agreement that would please both sides.
One thing I already expect though, is that majority of the characters, including Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny would pubescent Junior High School students rather than elementary school kids! ^^;
I'd also like to know what company could agree with them!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Suggestion for a South Park Manga Adaptation Supervised by Trey Parker and Matt Stone Themselves!

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am

You think they'd have thought to do that in 2004, when "Good Times With Weapons" came out, but despite other forays into anime, they just haven't done it, and I don't see them doing it. Maybe they'll do it when the show is off the air.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
DreamTheater9

Re: Suggestion for a South Park Manga Adaptation Supervised by Trey Parker and Matt Stone Themselves!

Postby DreamTheater9 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 am

Maybe Princess Kenny gets her own anime series. :unhoodedkenny:
ViniShit

Postby ViniShit » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:43 am

Big-Will wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am
You think they'd have thought to do that in 2004, when "Good Times With Weapons" came out, but despite other forays into anime, they just haven't done it, and I don't see them doing it. Maybe they'll do it when the show is off the air.
In any way, I would like to ask Trey Parker and Matt Stone to do it! XD
How do I contact one of them? Or can they read everything we debate?
DreamTheater9

Postby DreamTheater9 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:27 am

ViniShit wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:43 am
Big-Will wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am
In any way, I would like to ask Trey Parker and Matt Stone to do it! XD
How do I contact one of them? Or can they read everything we debate?
I don't think Trey or Matt read these forums, but from what I understand, they do not accept unsolicited ideas, concepts, scripts, or anything, specifically for legal purposes. They would have their representatives (WME) forward an email, stating that their clients did not read the material and that they, along with WME, cannot and will not accept unsolicited ideas, concepts, scripts, or anything, specifically for legal purposes.

http://www.wmeagency.com/

You may have to get an agent and have that person get in touch with their agent.
gaypenislover

Postby gaypenislover » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:26 pm

why? manga is terrible

Return to “General South Park Discussion”