Noscript/Scriptsafe users have to activate a million javascripts.

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
Amaroq64

Noscript/Scriptsafe users have to activate a million javascripts.

Postby Amaroq64 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:59 pm

And the video still won't play, after spending 10 minutes manually trusting dozens of shady tracking and ad domains. I've watched enough ads for 30 videos by now, but video won't play after the ads are done playing unless I disable the plugin completely.

When I installed such a plugin, I accepted the responsibility of having to manually trust domains on new sites before I can access their content. But websites are getting ridiculously bloated and badly designed these days, and South Park Studios is probably the worst one I've ever seen.

Please fire your web designer and blackbook him from ever working in web design again.
JamesPup

Re: Noscript/Scriptsafe users have to activate a million javascripts.

Postby JamesPup » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:16 am

I've had some issues in the past but today things are working fine for me as I have watch some South Park. I see like 30 seconds of ads to get to intro. Then after intro it will go like 120 seconds of ads or sometimes skips that until first break. Then with first break 120 seconds and then same for the second break. So I know it shows 22 minutes an episode but really with all the ads it should be like 30 minutes around to watch the episode.

If your in the USA you can pay for no ads with Hulu at their site for like $12.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Feedback”