Change username

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
theChriss

Change username

Postby theChriss » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:33 pm

Does this go here? Not sure. Either way, some forums allow admins to change usernames, some can but don't, some forums just can't, and others have a display name you can change. So what's the deal here? I don't know what I was thinking with mine. Is it possible to get it changed?
JamesPolo

Re: Change username

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:04 pm

This forum is so old and outdated, they can't do anything. There is one admin and one moderator and they can't change usernames. What you could do is create a new email at a site. Use that to create a new account here. Then you can switch your good email to the new account. Your email is really useless here unless you want the site to spam you notices because of thread activity.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:26 pm

The one forum I know that allows you to change your user name charges you $5 to do it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
theChriss

Postby theChriss » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:57 am

Bummer. I could make a new account but (even though I know this doesn't matter at all) I really enjoy having an early join date. I just like the novelty of it, if that makes sense. I have an old account from 2012 but there's no way I'd ever use that with the username it has.

Return to “Feedback”