South Park Shop Suggestions

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
JamesPolo

South Park Shop Suggestions

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:38 pm

I'm sure we all love that the South Park Shop is back but it is limited and really has nothing I want rate now.

As a suggestion, yesterday it was recommended everyone wear a face mask if outside for US citizens. I feel this will become mandatory soon where you are not allowed outside unless you have a mask.

Why not start selling South Park art reusable face masks in the shop? I've seen this at other sites. Probably could just take art from t-shirts and other products and use them to make reusable face masks. I can see new art as well.

It would be funny to see someone wearing over their face a face mask of Cartman farting with the fart cloud going up the wearers nose.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Re: South Park Shop Suggestions

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 am

Can you imagine a Queef Sister face mask where it has one of the Queef Sisters queefing in your face?

They could probably create three face masks with the Queef Sisters. One of each sister and then the third featuring both sisters.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Feedback”